Windows 10: How to fix laptop mouse shaking?

Discus and support How to fix laptop mouse shaking? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop mouse randomly starts shaking and clicking. I have tried cleaning the touch pad and keeping my windows updated but to no avail. even now as i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Basin Mohd, Aug 4, 2023.

1. How to fix laptop mouse shaking?

My laptop mouse randomly starts shaking and clicking. I have tried cleaning the touch pad and keeping my windows updated but to no avail. even now as i write this the mouse has on its own selected this sentence.

:)

Basin Mohd, Aug 4, 2023
Thema:

How to fix laptop mouse shaking?

1. How to fix laptop mouse shaking? - Similar Threads - fix laptop mouse

2. Screen shaking and mouse pixelated

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen shaking and mouse pixelated: I sometimes encounter an issue where my screen freaks out and glitches and then my cursor/pointer is a pixelated mess.when the cursor trail option is enabled, it turns back to normal but then becomes a glitchy mess again after disabling it.this mostly happens with chrome,...
  3. How to fix laptop mouse shaking?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix laptop mouse shaking?: My laptop mouse randomly starts shaking and clicking. I have tried cleaning the touch pad and keeping my windows updated but to no avail. even now as i write this the mouse has on its own selected this sentence....
  4. Why does mouse pointer shake on touching?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does mouse pointer shake on touching?: I use the touchpad of my laptop to navigate the cursor. Suddenly since few days, the mouse pointer has been acting weirdly, the mouse pointer shakes up and down sometimes. This happens even if I just touch, and my finger is still. I need help......
  5. Why does mouse pointer shake on touching?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does mouse pointer shake on touching?: I use the touchpad of my laptop to navigate the cursor. Suddenly since few days, the mouse pointer has been acting weirdly, the mouse pointer shakes up and down sometimes. This happens even if I just touch, and my finger is still. I need help......
  6. How to turn off Mouse Shake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off Mouse Shake: So I am having an issue where my mouse gets bigger when I move it too fast, this is becoming a problem when I play games or when I am working from home as it alt tabs me out of programs and closes them. This started happening from a recent update a few weeks ago.1. I have...
  7. How to turn off Mouse Shake

How to turn off Mouse Shake: So I am having an issue where my mouse gets bigger when I move it too fast, this is becoming a problem when I play games or when I am working from home as it alt tabs me out of programs and closes them. This started happening from a recent update a few weeks ago.1. I have...
  8. Screen shaking and mouse pixelated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen shaking and mouse pixelated: Hello,I sometimes encounter an issue where all the tabs start shaking when moving the mouse. I suspect it only happens if a lot of tabs and windows are open. At some random point they all start shaking and the mouse becomes pixelated. Often, closing a lot of tabs does the...
  9. Screen shaking and mouse pixelated

Screen shaking and mouse pixelated: Hello,I sometimes encounter an issue where all the tabs start shaking when moving the mouse. I suspect it only happens if a lot of tabs and windows are open. At some random point they all start shaking and the mouse becomes pixelated. Often, closing a lot of tabs does the...
  10. Laptop screen is shaking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop screen is shaking: Laptop screen is shaking, saw something about Screen Degauss? help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-screen-is-shaking/7db47e82-de20-45db-a9cc-d256164e7f61