Windows 10: How to fix laptop restarting again and again

Discus and support How to fix laptop restarting again and again in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! My laptop keeps restarting and hangs whenever I open my laptop. I tried restarting it again but it just leaves me to “diagnosing pc” and, “the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ocean G, Aug 12, 2022.

1. Ocean G Win User

How to fix laptop restarting again and again

Hello! My laptop keeps restarting and hangs whenever I open my laptop. I tried restarting it again but it just leaves me to “diagnosing pc” and, “the blue screen with options how to fix my laptop over and over again. Can someone help me?

:)

Ocean G, Aug 12, 2022
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Aug 12, 2022
  3. My Laptop keeps restarting

Hi Charles,

Corruption within the system files is one of the possible reason why your laptop suddenly restarts. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • What is the make and model of your laptop?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue happened?
    • Have you encountered any error messages when the computer restarts?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps provided by
    Niranjan Manjhi
    in this thread.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Darleen Pen, Aug 12, 2022
  4. How to fix laptop restarting again and again

random restarts

Hi Lili,

Hardware failure or system instability can cause the computer to
    randomly restarts. As our initial troubleshooting step, we suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter on your computer and check if it fixes the issue. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems look for
      Power.
    • Then Run the troubleshooter.

Update us with the outcome and if you need further assistance.

Marilou Ser, Aug 12, 2022
Thema:

How to fix laptop restarting again and again

1. How to fix laptop restarting again and again - Similar Threads - fix laptop restarting

2. this 10016 is causing restarting my laptop again and again ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    this 10016 is causing restarting my laptop again and again ?: hello is there anyone who can help me to solve this problem? due to 10016, my laptop is restarting again and again while using it. how to fix this please someone guides me. thank you...
  3. this 10016 is causing restarting my laptop again and again ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    this 10016 is causing restarting my laptop again and again ?: hello is there anyone who can help me to solve this problem? due to 10016, my laptop is restarting again and again while using it. how to fix this please someone guides me. thank you...
  4. this 10016 is causing restarting my laptop again and again ?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to fix laptop restarting again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix laptop restarting again and again: Hello! My laptop keeps restarting and hangs whenever I open my laptop. I tried restarting it again but it just leaves me to “diagnosing pc” and, “the blue screen with options how to fix my laptop over and over again. Can someone help me?...
  6. How to fix laptop restarting again and again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix laptop restarting again and again: Hello! My laptop keeps restarting and hangs whenever I open my laptop. I tried restarting it again but it just leaves me to “diagnosing pc” and, “the blue screen with options how to fix my laptop over and over again. Can someone help me?...
  7. automatic restart again and again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    automatic restart again and again: hello i am using windows 10 for a long time then i decided to install kali linux while installing i choosed the non graphical installation method and i was unsuccessful to install and later i installed windows 10 again. After this my laptop automatically restart in every 2-5...
  8. New HP laptop keeps restarting again and again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New HP laptop keeps restarting again and again: I just got my HP laptop today so I charged it to full and set up my account and all. Then, I had downloaded all the updates and then had to restart it. But once I clicked the "restart now" it keeps showing the message "getting windows ready... don't turn off your computer"...
  9. Desktop Restart again and again

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Desktop Restart again and again: Hi, My Desktop congfiger is: Core I5 , 8400 Ram 32GB, 3200Bus8+8+16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Z370Xp SLI SSD: 128GB Hdd: 1TB Powersupply: 650 My Problem is: Sudden pc take restart , Most of time: When I am turn on my desktop, then desktop restart many times... What Can...
  10. Pc restarting again and again

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc restarting again and again: I am not having Quick heal in my pc but still i face problem of system restarting and saying llio.sys failed. Please tell me a solution for it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-restarting-again-and-again/804885aa-bc8c-410d-953f-4fedf263ed6c