Windows 10: How to fix laptop right side display

Discus and support How to fix laptop right side display in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [IMG]The right side display of my laptop has gone really weird and showing grey. Really need help because I'm in middle of my work please.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Amrit Saha, Jun 17, 2020.

1. How to fix laptop right side display

How to fix laptop right side display [​IMG]The right side display of my laptop has gone really weird and showing grey. Really need help because I'm in middle of my work please.

:)

Amrit Saha, Jun 17, 2020
  2. Jetster Win User

Laptop display question

Confusing statement! You want to change the display on your laptop that died?

Is that correct?

How do you know its the display that's bad?

Just google "how to change display on a acer 5745"

Should get you to step by step instructions. But first make sure its the display that's bad

Jetster, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Laptop display does not detect itself

Hi,

In regards to your concern, since the second screen can't detect the display settings of your other laptop, we suggest that you perform the steps below and see if it helps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Under System, choose Display.
    • Under Multiple displays, click on Duplicate these displays and apply.
    Let us know the details so we could further help.

Acelyn Alc, Jun 17, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

How to fix laptop right side display

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

How to fix laptop right side display

1. How to fix laptop right side display - Similar Threads - fix laptop right

2. RIGHT HAND SIDE OF LAPTOP IS MUTED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RIGHT HAND SIDE OF LAPTOP IS MUTED: can only hear on the right hand side of my device i have a HP probook 650 g1 OP:WINDIWS 10 PRO 64BIT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-hand-side-of-laptop-is-muted/00ca0b8b-4ae9-47f4-8d87-f76ef3e658e4
  3. RIGHT HAND SIDE OF LAPTOP IS MUTED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RIGHT HAND SIDE OF LAPTOP IS MUTED: can only hear on the right hand side of my device i have a HP probook 650 g1 OP:WINDIWS 10 PRO 64BIT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-hand-side-of-laptop-is-muted/00ca0b8b-4ae9-47f4-8d87-f76ef3e658e4
  4. RIGHT HAND SIDE OF LAPTOP IS MUTED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to change Taskbar setting refer screen shot right side weather display left side a...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change Taskbar setting refer screen shot right side weather display left side a...: Since last few days I have noticed whenever I move cursor near search typing field a window display some ads while on the right side there is a weather and news display if cursor is moved in that area. I wonder what Microsoft is thinking? Anyway please refer screen shot and...
  6. Laptop display is sideways. How do I get it right side up?

Laptop display is sideways. How do I get it right side up?: My display on my laptop is now sideways, does anyone have any idea how to get my display to go back to right side up?* Moved from IE10/other* Original title: my laptop...
  7. FIXED ! Right side of taskbar seem disabled

FIXED ! Right side of taskbar seem disabled: Hey there, I must have clicked something and the right side of Taskbar seems inactive or locked. Let me better explain: - if I click the WiFi logo it does not open the list of networks as usual - if I click the Date does not open Calendar as usual - if I click...
  8. Display shifted to right and right part is on left side. "X" is not on left

Display shifted to right and right part is on left side. "X" is not on left: Display of windows all of a sudden shift to right and right side part screen is visible on the left side. Things get normal after a restart. I am using recommended display setting . Two photos on different dates. [ATTACH] [IMG] please help with the solution!...
  9. Screen brightness different on left and right sides of display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen brightness different on left and right sides of display: I just updated my display driver to the latest from Nvidia. Now the left half of the display is darker than the right half. I tried uninstalling the driver and reinstalling, but the problem remains. The driver is Nvidia 355.60 WHQL , and yes my display card in on the list...
  10. Displaying Windows side by side How?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Displaying Windows side by side How?: I have a large screen monitor which is wide enough and high enough to display 2 A4 size sheets in portrait orientation side by side. I have just moved to Windows 10 with this machine and it refuses to position two windows in this manner. I have been using the task bar, right...