Windows 10: How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying currency?

Discus and support How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying currency? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I try to buy 80 Robux but I get "Looks like you already own this. Go to My games and Apps, or My library on your home device, to download it. If you're... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JacobUmbenhauer, Jun 19, 2021.

1. How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying currency?

I try to buy 80 Robux but I get "Looks like you already own this. Go to My games and Apps, or My library on your home device, to download it. If you're gaming from the cloud, it should be ready to go.". The error code is "PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent".

:)

JacobUmbenhauer, Jun 19, 2021
  2. Caring1 Win User

Help- PC On BootLoop. Fix Upgrade or Buy New?

While everyone is thinking about a fix for your current system, I'm going to suggest moving to an AMD Ryzen system,
    An R5 2600 Processor or higher would be ideal for your intended usage, and is reasonably cheap compared to Intel, the largest cost would be the DDR4 Ram currently.
    You can also list your current system for sale in the forum's buy/sell/ trade section to offset the cost.

Caring1, Jun 19, 2021
  3. MSN Money Currency Converter not working

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

Apps like MSN Money Currency Converter uses live feeds from web. I suggest you to consider the following important points and check if it helps to identify the issue.

• Check if the Date, time and Time zone is set correct. Because certain financial real time programs uses time stamps to update its resources. Follow the steps to set the date and time:

a. Type “Date and Time” in the search bar.

b. Click Change date and time button.

c. Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.

Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.
    • Refer to the below link to deploy the Troubleshooter for Windows 10 apps

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    • Reinstall the MSN Money Currency Converter app and check if it helps.

Write to us with the updated results for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jun 19, 2021
  4. How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying currency?

what video card would you go with

Nice *Wink How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying currency? ;). I look at it like this. You have 90 days to do the Step-up. If you buy it today..

• That's May 12thish that you have be the ability to do the step up...
    • But, in that 90 days, you may have the chance to get the 4870x2 down to a price worth getting.
    • Or, Just buy one of the new cards...
    3 possibilities in one little buy.

Cold Storm, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying currency?

1. How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying currency? - Similar Threads - fix Looks already

2. How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying?: I try to buy 80 Robux but I get "Looks like you already own this. Go to My games and Apps, or My library on your home device, to download it. If you're gaming from the cloud, it should be ready to go.". The error code is "PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent"....
  3. How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying?: I try to buy 80 Robux but I get "Looks like you already own this. Go to My games and Apps, or My library on your home device, to download it. If you're gaming from the cloud, it should be ready to go.". The error code is "PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent"....
  4. How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying currency?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying currency?: I bought 800 robux on the roblox app. The robux have not whet throught, then when I went to buy it again it says, ''Looks like you already own this'' then error code. How do I Fix this. I dont need to udpate roblox....
  5. How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying currency?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying currency?: I bought 800 robux on the roblox app. The robux have not whet throught, then when I went to buy it again it says, ''Looks like you already own this'' then error code. How do I Fix this. I dont need to udpate roblox....
  6. How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying currency?

7. How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying currency?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying currency?: Earlier today I made a purchase on the Microsoft Roblox app and as I was making the purchase my windows insider crashed. After my computer had crashed while making the purchase I went to go see if I still got the purchase that I made of 80 robux. I did not get the robux and...
  8. How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying currency?

How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying currency?: Earlier today I made a purchase on the Microsoft Roblox app and as I was making the purchase my windows insider crashed. After my computer had crashed while making the purchase I went to go see if I still got the purchase that I made of 80 robux. I did not get the robux and...
  9. How do I fix the “looks like you already own this” error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I fix the “looks like you already own this” error: When I try to purchase 80 robux, it keeps saying that I already own this even though you can purchase robux multiple times. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-looks-like-you-already-own-this/fc54e5f6-dae1-4c1e-aa55-f4a5e7b6fa4d
  10. Looks like you already own this Hope you’re enjoying it. Looks like you already own this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looks like you already own this Hope you’re enjoying it. Looks like you already own this...: Hi so i had minecraft windows 10 previously but i reset my pc. i just bought a minecraft code and when i try to redeem it then it says Looks like you already own this Hope you’re enjoying it. I dont have minecraft windows 10 installed on my pc because i reset it....