Windows 10: How to fix looping computer

Discus and support How to fix looping computer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am currently trying to load into my computer to work on a game I’ve been trying to finish for vr and now it’s just showing the blue screen nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PJXC, Dec 1, 2023.

1. PJXC Win User

How to fix looping computer

I am currently trying to load into my computer to work on a game I’ve been trying to finish for vr and now it’s just showing the blue screen nothing else but then sometimes it’ll load screen then a black screen then a grey screen with a small white circle/loading circle. After that it just turns back to the normal blue screen with nothing on it then it just loops and I have to completely shut off/unplug my computer to turn it off so can’t turn it off and on. Any other suggestions?

:)

PJXC, Dec 1, 2023

2. Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Dec 1, 2023
  3. Julie Ram Win User
    Window 10 update loop and I can't get it fixed.

Hi Archie,

To better assist you, follow the steps on how to Fix Endless Reboot Loop after Windows 10 Update:

• Open Settings.
    • Update & security.
    • Windows Update, and select "Check for updates".

Be informed that, an additional update will be downloaded and installed to your Windows 10 computer to fix endless reboot loop.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Julie Ram, Dec 1, 2023
  4. Sharief K Win User

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Redirecting

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

1. How to fix looping computer - Similar Threads - fix looping computer

2. How to fix automatic repair loop*

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix automatic repair loop*: Title. Except I have an interesting and infuriating problem being that I can’t sign in to my microsoft account to utilize any of the advanced options. I can sign in on my phone just fine but I can’t on my computer. Only thing i have access to is wiping it completely which I...
  3. How to fix automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix automatic repair loop: I’m having an automatic repair loop and I don’t know how to fix it I searched on the internet multiple times and still haven’t found one that fixed the problem the PC also does not have an administrator account too....
  4. How to fix automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix automatic repair loop: I’m having an automatic repair loop and I don’t know how to fix it I searched on the internet multiple times and still haven’t found one that fixed the problem the PC also does not have an administrator account too....
  5. How to fix looping computer

How to fix looping computer: I am currently trying to load into my computer to work on a game I’ve been trying to finish for vr and now it’s just showing the blue screen nothing else but then sometimes it’ll load screen then a black screen then a grey screen with a small white circle/loading circle....
  6. How to fix boot loop problem

How to fix boot loop problem: How to fix boot load bnb problem I cant log into my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-boot-loop-problem/92ee7844-62dc-4932-83c0-f905bad52228
  7. Constant BSOD loop. Unable to fix computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD loop. Unable to fix computer: Hello all,I am posting here to ask a question that I was unable to solve no matter what I did. When I was idle for about 10 minutes, my PC gave me a BSOD. I don't know the error code, but I do know some of them as the PC turned on and off in a continuous loop of BSOD. I got...
  8. Constant BSOD loop. Unable to fix computer

Constant BSOD loop. Unable to fix computer: Hello all,I am posting here to ask a question that I was unable to solve no matter what I did. When I was idle for about 10 minutes, my PC gave me a BSOD. I don't know the error code, but I do know some of them as the PC turned on and off in a continuous loop of BSOD. I got...
  9. Constant BSOD loop. Unable to fix computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. How to fix automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to fix automatic repair loop: The laptop has gone into a automatic repair loop. I tried switching it off and on 3 times to get the troubleshoot page but instead it is still continues into the automatic repair loop. I tried using an bootable windows 10 usb but did not work. I tried using a bootable windows...