Windows 10: How to fix Microsoft Print to PDF Not Working on Windows 10

Discus and support How to fix Microsoft Print to PDF Not Working on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to fix Microsoft Print to PDF Not Working on Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Otis R., Nov 8, 2018.

1. Otis R. Win User

How to fix Microsoft Print to PDF Not Working on Windows 10

:)

Otis R., Nov 8, 2018

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Thanks for your help. I was browsing the web the other day and I found a page called FINAL DRAFT. They had a set of instructions for reinstalling the Microsoft Print to PDF utility that worked great for me. Problem solved.

WilliamSturgis, Nov 8, 2018
  4. grahaml1 Win User

Microsoft Print to pdf

I use Sibelius Software and recently the Microsoft Print to pdf hasn't been working properly. In looking for a solution it was suggested that I remove it from the computer and reinstall the driver etc. It looked easy to do. I followed the steps as told (way
    4)

[Solved] Microsoft Print to PDF Not Working on Windows 10 - Driver Easy

But when I started the process of reinstalling it in 'add devices and printers' and came to the bit about chosing a device I wasn't offered 'The printer that I want isn't listed' option, but instead it said 'can't find what you're looking for' and when I
    pressed that link it took me to a Microsoft page about Bluetooth. I'm not sure how to get round this?

How can I reinstall the pdf printer?

Thanks!

grahaml1, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

1. How to fix Microsoft Print to PDF Not Working on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - fix Microsoft Print

2. MicroSoft Print to PDF stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MicroSoft Print to PDF stopped working: I have been using Microsoft Print to PDF for years to print parts of web pages, etc. Suddenly it has a problem. When I do what I have always done I get an error message " print preview error" and "an error occurred while printing". Then when I look at the folder where this...
  3. MicroSoft Print to PDF stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MicroSoft Print to PDF stopped working: I have been using Microsoft Print to PDF for years to print parts of web pages, etc. Suddenly it has a problem. When I do what I have always done I get an error message " print preview error" and "an error occurred while printing". Then when I look at the folder where this...
  4. MicroSoft Print to PDF stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "save as pdf", "microsoft print to pdf" functions not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "save as pdf", "microsoft print to pdf" functions not working: "save as pdf", "microsoft print to pdf" functions not workingWhen I select "microsoft print to pdf" or "save as pdf" from various applications, that application hangs up and has to be aborted....
  6. "save as pdf", "microsoft print to pdf" functions not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "save as pdf", "microsoft print to pdf" functions not working: "save as pdf", "microsoft print to pdf" functions not workingWhen I select "microsoft print to pdf" or "save as pdf" from various applications, that application hangs up and has to be aborted....
  7. "save as pdf", "microsoft print to pdf" functions not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Print to PDF not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Print to PDF not working in Windows 10: In this article, we will see the possible solutions for the problem Print to PDF is not working in Windows 10. The Microsoft Print to PDF feature lets users save documents and web pages as PDF on their computer. This feature works on a number of applications like Microsoft...
  9. Microsoft Print to PDF unable to work

Microsoft Print to PDF unable to work: Hi all, Microsoft Print to PDF is not working on my Windows 10 machine. When it prompts for filename, it will prompt twice, and the output file is 0 bytes. I have tried all methods which I found online, which includes: 1 Remove the printer, reboot, reinstall printer. 2...
  10. Microsoft Print to PDF no longer working in Windows 10

Microsoft Print to PDF no longer working in Windows 10: I removed Microsoft Print to PDF printer already, then added it back in … but that still does not allow me to print. Once I added the printer back "You've successfully added Microsoft Print to PDF (Copy 1)", the 'Print a test page' tells me that "A test page has been sent...