Windows 10: How to fix Microsoft Store disappear?

Discus and support How to fix Microsoft Store disappear? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; wsreset.exe is not working, it show me the message "you need a new app to open this"using this code in powershell is not working:Get-AppXPackage... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bot_X, May 23, 2022.

1. Bot_X Win User

How to fix Microsoft Store disappear?

wsreset.exe is not working, it show me the message "you need a new app to open this"using this code in powershell is not working:Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml”}It show me I need to close IntelGraphicExperience.In setting -> Apps , can't find microsoft store.it just disappear.

:)

Bot_X, May 23, 2022

2. App disappeared from Microsoft store

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

• Which security software is installed in the computer?
    Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I would suggest you to clear the Store cache and check if the issue persists.

Press Windows key + R

Type wsreset.exe and press OK

Step 2: Disable the security software and check.

Important: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install other software,
    you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Also, I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check.
    Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Hope this helps. If you face any issues with Windows, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

ThofikhAhamad, May 23, 2022
  3. Microsoft store opens window and then disappears.

Hi Lesleet,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

I would suggest you to refer these methods mentioned below, and check:

Method 1:
    Windows store Apps troubleshooter:

The Modern app troubleshooter can automatically identify and fix some problems with apps and the Store.

Try to run the Windows store Apps troubleshooter, the steps are mentioned below:

1. Type ‘Troubleshooting’ in the search bar and press Enter.

2. Click on ‘View all’ on the left panel of the ‘Troubleshooting’ window.

3. Click on ‘Windows store app’ and follow on the screen instruction.

If the issue still persists, follow method 2.

Method 2:

I suggest you to follow the below given steps and check if issue is resolved.

• Press Windows key + R key
      to open Run

• Type wsreset.exe and press Enter

• Restart the PC and sign in with Microsoft User account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Hope this helps. Feel free to get back to us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, May 23, 2022
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the applications doesn’t work as they are supposed to. We will look into this. However, please reply to the following questions to help you in a better way:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to follow the steps from the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to fix the issues with the Microsoft apps that are not launching. Also, follow the steps from the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch
    to fix the issues you are facing in launching Store.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 23, 2022
Thema:

1. How to fix Microsoft Store disappear? - Similar Threads - fix Microsoft Store

2. How to fix Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Microsoft Store: Microsoft store is stuck on Getting ready and then doesn't do anything else. I have uninstall it and reinstall it. I have deleted my data from it. I have restarted my laptop. Nothing seems to be working....
  3. How to fix Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Microsoft store?: I got a new windows 10 laptop a few weeks ago and i cant download anything from Microsoft store. I tried signing in but it keeps saying "Something went wrong please try again later 0x80070520" , i also tried repairing the app and restarting but the same thing keeps happening....
  4. How to fix Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix Microsoft store?: I got a new windows 10 laptop a few weeks ago and i cant download anything from Microsoft store. I tried signing in but it keeps saying "Something went wrong please try again later 0x80070520" , i also tried repairing the app and restarting but the same thing keeps happening....
  5. How to fix Microsoft Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to fix Microsoft Store?: Hello,I have a problem with Microsoft Store. When I try to open it normally, nothing appears. I tried to run Start + R wsreset.exe and it opens a window with the following message: "You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store link" and no apps to choose from. It also...
  6. How to fix Microsoft Store?

How to fix Microsoft Store?: Hello,I have a problem with Microsoft Store. When I try to open it normally, nothing appears. I tried to run Start + R wsreset.exe and it opens a window with the following message: "You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store link" and no apps to choose from. It also...
  7. How to fix Microsoft Store disappear?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Microsoft Store disappear?: wsreset.exe is not working, it show me the message "you need a new app to open this"using this code in powershell is not working:Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml”}It show...
  8. How to fix Microsoft Store disappear?

How to fix Microsoft Store disappear?: wsreset.exe is not working, it show me the message "you need a new app to open this"using this code in powershell is not working:Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml”}It show...
  9. how to fix microsoft store

how to fix microsoft store: my microsoft store wont open becausw i reset it and now everything associated with it has gone gray so thr icon of microsoft store when you want to open it is gray saying go to settings...
  10. How to fix Microsoft Store

How to fix Microsoft Store: Hi, I have problems with Microsoft Store and Xbox - they take forever to load, just spinning thing and that's it. [ATTACH] I tried using wsreset.exe, using windows troubleshooter, I have correct time, I resetted Microsoft Store in Settings, I don't have proxy enabled, I...