Windows 10: How to fix Microsoft Store / My Library / Ready to install list not Showing???

Discus and support How to fix Microsoft Store / My Library / Ready to install list not Showing??? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Please i would like some assistance on how to to reset My Library Ready to install list to show all my previously purchased Apps & Games??? It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by So Solid Jedi, Sep 18, 2018.

1. How to fix Microsoft Store / My Library / Ready to install list not Showing???

Please i would like some assistance on how to to reset My Library Ready to install list to show all my previously purchased Apps & Games??? It currently is only showing my Currently Installed Apps & Games/

:)

So Solid Jedi, Sep 18, 2018
  2. Rey Bel1 Win User

How Do I Disown an App in my Microsoft Store Library?

Hi,

May we know what device are you using to access Microsoft Store? If your using a Windows phone, you can hide an app from your app list by doing the following steps:

• Go to Microsoft Store.
    • Tap Menu (3 lines icon) on the top-left side, and then tap
      My Library
    • Tap Show all.
    • Hide the app by tapping the ellipsis (3 dots icon) associated with it , and then tap
      Hide.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Sep 18, 2018
  3. Microsoft store not showing library

Whenever i click on library inspite of good internet , it shows Code : 0x000001F4

CV:qT5sBS8E9kK+zYRA

I have akrealr tried reseting store from settings and wsreset from run and running appsdiagnostic10 where it showed (windows storecache may be damaged and it fixed it), but still i am unable to access my Microsoft store library.Please help

DipayanSaha, Sep 18, 2018
  4. How to fix Microsoft Store / My Library / Ready to install list not Showing???

Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

How to fix Microsoft Store / My Library / Ready to install list not Showing???

1. How to fix Microsoft Store / My Library / Ready to install list not Showing??? - Similar Threads - fix Microsoft Store

2. bought DS4Windows in the microsoft store but it is not showing in library for installation?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    bought DS4Windows in the microsoft store but it is not showing in library for installation?: i had bought DS4Windows to use my ps5 controllers while gaming on pc i bought it before i upgraded to windows 10 pro and was using it on windows 10 pro i deleted it to reinstall as i had ran into a glitch with the software or drivers but it is now showing the price and not...
  3. bought DS4Windows in the microsoft store but it is not showing in library for installation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought DS4Windows in the microsoft store but it is not showing in library for installation?: i had bought DS4Windows to use my ps5 controllers while gaming on pc i bought it before i upgraded to windows 10 pro and was using it on windows 10 pro i deleted it to reinstall as i had ran into a glitch with the software or drivers but it is now showing the price and not...
  4. bought DS4Windows in the microsoft store but it is not showing in library for installation?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. App installed but not showing in Microsoft store library or search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App installed but not showing in Microsoft store library or search: Hi,I can't recall when I downloaded Adobe XD but its on my windows and after searching for it's location I found it in the WindowsApps folder,Now I wanna uninstall it but I can't because it's not showing in my Microsoft store library or search results.I tried deleting the...
  6. App installed but not showing in Microsoft store library or search

App installed but not showing in Microsoft store library or search: Hi,I can't recall when I downloaded Adobe XD but its on my windows and after searching for it's location I found it in the WindowsApps folder,Now I wanna uninstall it but I can't because it's not showing in my Microsoft store library or search results.I tried deleting the...
  7. Microsoft Store not showing my purchase in my library

Microsoft Store not showing my purchase in my library: I have built a PC logged into my account and can see my purchases there but when I go into Microsoft Store to my library there is nothing there. I was advised to contact Microsoft which I did. I spent 4 hours from start to finish being moved from one department to the other....
  8. Device not appearing in ready to install list on microsoft store

Device not appearing in ready to install list on microsoft store: I just got a new laptop and connected it to the same microsoft account that is connected to my xbox one. When I go into the microsoft store and look at my ready to install games, I see all of them there and can click install on my device on every game. However, the pc laptop...
  9. Microsoft Store showing no apps in library

Microsoft Store showing no apps in library: I noticed some of my apps not working right. I went to the Microsoft Store and checked the library and installed apps. Both show no apps. Reset the store and have the same problem. 160344
  10. My PC is not showing in the Microsoft Store install list

My PC is not showing in the Microsoft Store install list: Hello, I have a issue with my PC not showing up in Microsoft Store install list, when I want to install a game. The thing that confuses me is that, when I log into Microsoft account and look under devices, I can see my PC and laptop there. But when I want to install the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. shows ready to install in microsoft account but.wont i.atall

2. microsoft store my library not working

3. device not showing microsoft store

4. microsoft store purge ready to install,
  5. delete ready to install microsoft store,
  6. microsoft store install on device pc not showing,
  7. microsoft store device not showing on list,
  8. library not working microsoft store,
  9. windows ready to install app how to remove it,
  10. how to remove ready to install app from microsoft store,
  11. how to delete ready to install on microsoft app,