Windows 10: how to fix microsoft store

Discus and support how to fix microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; my microsoft store wont open becausw i reset it and now everything associated with it has gone gray so thr icon of microsoft store when you want to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BradyBernard, Jun 10, 2021 at 8:07 AM.

1. how to fix microsoft store

my microsoft store wont open becausw i reset it and now everything associated with it has gone gray so thr icon of microsoft store when you want to open it is gray saying go to settings

:)

BradyBernard, Jun 10, 2021 at 8:07 AM
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the applications doesn’t work as they are supposed to. We will look into this. However, please reply to the following questions to help you in a better way:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to follow the steps from the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to fix the issues with the Microsoft apps that are not launching. Also, follow the steps from the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch
    to fix the issues you are facing in launching Store.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

4. how to fix microsoft store

Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

Thema:

how to fix microsoft store

1. how to fix microsoft store - Similar Threads - fix microsoft store

2. how to activate microsoft without key and fix store stumbling

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to activate microsoft without key and fix store stumbling: how do I activate windows without the key and how do I fix the Microsoft app store because I tried to activate it through the store but the store keeps saying store stumbled please try again later...
  3. How to fix Error code 0xC0020036 in Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to fix Error code 0xC0020036 in Microsoft store: Hi I wanted to download apps and there was an error code plz help me fix it[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-error-code-0xc0020036-in-microsoft/ba62bf7b-b379-4d27-9370-07cfd67d53ad
  4. How to fix the endless app update loop in Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to fix the endless app update loop in Microsoft Store?: Everytime I check for app updates in Microsoft Store, I get many 'fake updates' i.e updates that don't exist. A bunch of apps will just download updates (for a couple of seconds) and I get the notification that the app is updated. This keeps happening again and again, no...
  5. When will the Microsoft store be fixed?

When will the Microsoft store be fixed?: Im having issues with 2 different installations of Forza 7 on 2 different physical drives. I have just opened a new topic for this single one, but one of em crashed my PC half way through the installation and i cant figure out how to either resume or restart the download. The...
  6. Microsoft store keeps crashing; How do i fix it.

Microsoft store keeps crashing; How do i fix it.: My microsoft store keeps crashing whenever i open it, and my games like asphalt 9, modern combat5, require updating from the store but the store dosent open, it keeps closing immediately i open it...
  7. how to fix windows store

how to fix windows store: i had a problem launching/opening the windows store on my laptop. I've already tried recommendation on websites, my internt is fine, i had my microsoft account sync and try troubleshooting the problem but i cant fix it. what can i do to fix the problem regarding the windows...
  8. Microsoft Store downloading extremely slow, how to fix?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store downloading extremely slow, how to fix?: I just downloaded a game at 100 mb/s but now it's downloading a microsoft store update and gaming services at less than 1 kb a sec. What do I do? My internet is fast but it's getting throttled by something submitted by /u/PleaseDontGetAngry [link] [comments]...
  9. How to fix Microsoft Store

How to fix Microsoft Store: Hi, I have problems with Microsoft Store and Xbox - they take forever to load, just spinning thing and that's it. [ATTACH] I tried using wsreset.exe, using windows troubleshooter, I have correct time, I resetted Microsoft Store in Settings, I don't have proxy enabled, I...
  10. Fixing a computer at a Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fixing a computer at a Microsoft Store: If I bring my computer to a Microsoft store, what will you do if I have a system update problem that does not finish updating and just keeps failing and the starts all over again. It also seems like it takes away my storage....