Windows 10: How to fix Minecraft Legends *Failed to initialize Direct3D 12"

Discus and support How to fix Minecraft Legends *Failed to initialize Direct3D 12" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whenever I press play in the Minecraft launcher to play Minecraft Legends I get the error "Failed to initialize Direct3D 12" I meet the minimum... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DemitryWillard, May 25, 2024.

1. How to fix Minecraft Legends *Failed to initialize Direct3D 12"

Whenever I press play in the Minecraft launcher to play Minecraft Legends I get the error "Failed to initialize Direct3D 12" I meet the minimum requirements to play the game so there should be no issue there as I have a Nvidia Quadro K4000.

:)

DemitryWillard, May 25, 2024

2. Does Intel HD 4400 support Minecraft Legends?

Whenever i try to launch Minecraft legends it says "failed to initialize Direct3D 12"

I need some assistance on how i can fix this issue

Thanks

gameron duty, May 25, 2024
  3. Direct3D Initialization Failed

Attempting to launch a game after installing from CD, I got the following error:

Initialization failed. Direct3D Initialization failed. Possible causes:

Old or corrupted graphics driver (this is a brand new laptop)

Direct3D improperly installed (dxdiag says Direct3D enabled and working)

Hardware acceleration disabled (don't know)

Starting the app with the workstation locked (don't know)

Please check the log file for more information (don't know how to do this)

Doesn't read like a game issue. I could use some help. Thanks so much.

GeorgeFlach, May 25, 2024
  4. How to fix Minecraft Legends *Failed to initialize Direct3D 12"

Failed to initialize Direct3D

I'm currently on Windows 10 and whenever I start a game it says:

"Failed to initialize Direct3D.

Make sure you have at least DirectX 9.0c installed, have drivers for your

graphics card and have not disabled 3D acceleration

in display settings.

InitializeEngineGraphics failed."

My Direct3D is enabled but I can't seem to find the DirectX 9.0c.

Hope anyone can help me.

Thanks in advance.

SimonVleeshouwers, May 25, 2024
Thema:

How to fix Minecraft Legends *Failed to initialize Direct3D 12"

1. How to fix Minecraft Legends *Failed to initialize Direct3D 12" - Similar Threads - fix Minecraft Legends

2. How to fix Minecraft Legends *Failed to initialize Direct3D 12"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix Minecraft Legends *Failed to initialize Direct3D 12": Whenever I press play in the Minecraft launcher to play Minecraft Legends I get the error "Failed to initialize Direct3D 12" I meet the minimum requirements to play the game so there should be no issue there as I have a Nvidia Quadro K4000....
  3. How to fix I01 INITIALIZATION FAILED??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix I01 INITIALIZATION FAILED??: I had my pc for a year now and have been upgrading it a little by and decided to get new ram and once I put it I get the error I01 INITIALIZATION FAILED. After that I turn off pc and put old ram in and get the same thing. Now I don’t know how to fix this?? My pc is 5800x3d,...
  4. How to fix I01 INITIALIZATION FAILED??

How to fix I01 INITIALIZATION FAILED??: I had my pc for a year now and have been upgrading it a little by and decided to get new ram and once I put it I get the error I01 INITIALIZATION FAILED. After that I turn off pc and put old ram in and get the same thing. Now I don’t know how to fix this?? My pc is 5800x3d,...
  5. direct3d initialization failed device d3derr_invalidcall windows 11

direct3d initialization failed device d3derr_invalidcall windows 11: Hello Microsoft Teams,I upgraded my laptop from Windows 10 to windows 11. I want to use this app called PmxEditor, When suddenly this error starts to showed up. I used any method just to removed this error, But It kept on showing, The Pmxeditor Doesn't showed up. Pmx editor...
  6. direct3d initialization failed device d3derr_invalidcall windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    direct3d initialization failed device d3derr_invalidcall windows 11: Hello Microsoft Teams,I upgraded my laptop from Windows 10 to windows 11. I want to use this app called PmxEditor, When suddenly this error starts to showed up. I used any method just to removed this error, But It kept on showing, The Pmxeditor Doesn't showed up. Pmx editor...
  7. How to fix SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization failed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization failed?: How do I fix SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization failed on a Windows 10 Pro laptop that connects with other personal Windows devices through a personal workgroup not using Windows Server on any devices? The devices in use are Windows with OS accounts with the same...
  8. How to fix SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization failed?

How to fix SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization failed?: How do I fix SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization failed on a Windows 10 Pro laptop that connects with other personal Windows devices through a personal workgroup not using Windows Server on any devices? The devices in use are Windows with OS accounts with the same...
  9. How to fix SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization failed?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Direct3D Initialization Failed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Direct3D Initialization Failed: Attempting to launch a game after installing from CD, I got the following error: Initialization failed. Direct3D Initialization failed. Possible causes: Old or corrupted graphics driver (this is a brand new laptop)...