Windows 10: How to Fix Missing options on startup repair

Discus and support How to Fix Missing options on startup repair in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [IMG]I have a very important problem. If my laptop boots it only boots to startup repair. I can't go to the windows software itself because i am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Endergalactic, Apr 18, 2020.

1. How to Fix Missing options on startup repair

How to Fix Missing options on startup repair [​IMG]I have a very important problem. If my laptop boots it only boots to startup repair.

I can't go to the windows software itself because i am locked on startup repair.

and some of the options are gone like the continue button,

choose your operating system,

reset pc,

and startup settings.

Now i lost hope entering and using windows softwareHow to Fix Missing options on startup repair [​IMG]

:)

Endergalactic, Apr 18, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Apr 18, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Apr 18, 2020
  4. How to Fix Missing options on startup repair

Cannot launch Settings on startup menu

Hi Luky,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to perform a Startup Repair by following the steps below.

• In the Lock screen, press/hold the shift key and click on power icon>restart.
    • Click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup Repair and follow the prompts to start the Startup Repair.
    After the Startup Repair is complete, check for the status.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

How to Fix Missing options on startup repair

1. How to Fix Missing options on startup repair - Similar Threads - Fix Missing options

2. How to fix startup automatic repair infinite loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix startup automatic repair infinite loop: I am using Lenovo ThinkPad T530 win 10 I do not know anymore what else to do as I have tried everything on youtube and still the problem persists...
  3. How to fix startup automatic repair infinite loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix startup automatic repair infinite loop: I am using Lenovo ThinkPad T530 win 10 I do not know anymore what else to do as I have tried everything on youtube and still the problem persists...
  4. Fast startup option is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fast startup option is missing: Hello the option is missingI assume that's because i turned off hibernate via cmd using command powercfg /hibernate offDoes that mean fast startup is on or off?...
  5. Fast startup option is missing

Fast startup option is missing: Hello the option is missingI assume that's because i turned off hibernate via cmd using command powercfg /hibernate offDoes that mean fast startup is on or off?...
  6. How can I fix startup repair?

How can I fix startup repair?: Ok so I've been trying to use the windows boot menu, and I restarted my pc and this is the last time it worked, now it just does this. "Startup repair couldn't fix your problem" It said fixing hard drive errors and my owner went out during that process and won't let me even...
  7. How can I fix startup repair?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I fix startup repair?: Ok so I've been trying to use the windows boot menu, and I restarted my pc and this is the last time it worked, now it just does this. "Startup repair couldn't fix your problem" It said fixing hard drive errors and my owner went out during that process and won't let me even...
  8. How can I fix startup repair?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Can startup repair fix missing drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can startup repair fix missing drivers?: I have simple question Can startup repair fix missing drivers? The problem is My Keyboard and Mouse are not working I guess drivers are missing because Keyboard and touchpad are working in Laptop BIOS. I can't even Unlock the PC. Please tell me...
  10. Stuck in startup repair loop, startup settings missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck in startup repair loop, startup settings missing: Hi, I am stuck in a startup repair loop and cannot boot into safe mode as there is no startup settings tile from the advanced options. I tried to use command prompt to boot into safe mode (the command I used started with bcdedit) but that didn't work either...I have also...