Windows 10: How to fix mouse cursor that keeps dragging itself back to the top right corner of the screen?

Discus and support How to fix mouse cursor that keeps dragging itself back to the top right corner of the screen? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I opened my laptop today, the mouse is suddenly stuck on the top right corner of the screen. The mouse and trackpad is working properly, but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LUKY ANDREAS 201804510049, Jan 31, 2023.

1. How to fix mouse cursor that keeps dragging itself back to the top right corner of the screen?

When I opened my laptop today, the mouse is suddenly stuck on the top right corner of the screen. The mouse and trackpad is working properly, but the cursor just keep dragging itself back to the top right corner. I have tried updating and reinstalling the mouse driver, restarting multiple times, and checking my mouse settings. But it still couldn't work. How do I fix this?

:)

LUKY ANDREAS 201804510049, Jan 31, 2023

2. Cursor Randomely Jumps to Top Right Corner and Clicks

I've recently had this really annoying problem where my cursor randomly moves to the top right corner of the screen (where the X on most programs are) and clicks, exiting whatever I'm in. This happens when I'm not touching my mouse, when I'm not touching
    my touchpad, and even when I'm not even near my laptop. The cursor jumps to the top right corner and clicks. I'm pretty sure that this is not a mouse or touchpad problem. How do I fix this issue?

fa625c7e-fd1c-47ca-8104-586112edb34a, Jan 31, 2023
  3. Mouse Cursor Shoots to top left corner of screen

Have you checked any of the Related Content that your thread has found for you? This seems to be common problem for Dell users.

Actually I was curious if any of several similar incidents that I contributed to would show up that way. Maybe they were too old. Usually I would mention Mousekeys as a workaround... Here's one:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows8_1-tms/usb-mouse-cursor-dragged-off-screen/b54e34ed-95c1-4c75-bafa-607cb98d19a7

Try to find a less disruptive workaround. If it seems as if the pointer is being dragged away from you as you move it I think Mousekeys could help. Press LeftAlt+LeftShift+NumLock and hold until you see a prompt to start it.

Good luck

Robert Aldwinckle

---

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Jan 31, 2023
  4. How to fix mouse cursor that keeps dragging itself back to the top right corner of the screen?

Top Right Corner Cursor not working

The mouse cursor isn't responding to any application in 5x4cm square on the top right corner of my windows.

VergilAmit, Jan 31, 2023
Thema:

How to fix mouse cursor that keeps dragging itself back to the top right corner of the screen?

1. How to fix mouse cursor that keeps dragging itself back to the top right corner of the screen? - Similar Threads - fix mouse cursor

2. How to fix mouse cursor that keeps dragging itself back to the top right corner of the screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix mouse cursor that keeps dragging itself back to the top right corner of the screen?: When I opened my laptop today, the mouse is suddenly stuck on the top right corner of the screen. The mouse and trackpad is working properly, but the cursor just keep dragging itself back to the top right corner. I have tried updating and reinstalling the mouse driver,...
  3. How to fix mouse cursor that keeps dragging itself back to the top right corner of the screen?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix mouse cursor that keeps dragging itself back to the top right corner of the screen?: When I opened my laptop today, the mouse is suddenly stuck on the top right corner of the screen. The mouse and trackpad is working properly, but the cursor just keep dragging itself back to the top right corner. I have tried updating and reinstalling the mouse driver,...
  4. Mouse cursor jumping to top right of screen

Mouse cursor jumping to top right of screen: Hi, I've been having a problem with my mouse cursor for the past few days and the problem just started at of no where. At random times the mouse cursor will jump to the top right of the screen. I have tried most troubleshooting methods I could find and was wondering if anyone...
  5. Mouse cursor jumping to top right of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor jumping to top right of screen: Hi, I've been having a problem with my mouse cursor for the past few days and the problem just started at of no where. At random times the mouse cursor will jump to the top right of the screen. I have tried most troubleshooting methods I could find and was wondering if anyone...
  6. Mouse cursor jumping to top right of screen

7. My mouse pointer keeps jumping to the top right corner of my screen

My mouse pointer keeps jumping to the top right corner of my screen: My mouse pointer keeps jumping to the top right corner of my screen, what could be causing this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-pointer-keeps-jumping-to-the-top-right/466da94b-4532-439b-a330-78514c62b5b2
  8. Cursor jumps to top right corner of screen and closes window

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor jumps to top right corner of screen and closes window: Hey all, This problem has been affecting my Windows 10 laptop for years.It happens whether I am using my USB mouse or just using the touch pad. It seems to happen more often perhaps only when I am just running on battery power and the power cord is disconnected from the PC....
  9. Top Right Corner Cursor not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Top Right Corner Cursor not working: The mouse cursor isn't responding to any application in 5x4cm square on the top right corner of my windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/top-right-corner-cursor-not-working/c533743d-9882-4dc5-8ef5-78492600fe2e
  10. Mouse cursor keeps getting stuck in bottom right corner of screen

Mouse cursor keeps getting stuck in bottom right corner of screen: My mouse keeps going to the bottom right corner of the screen. My touchpad works just fine, but whenever I move my mouse the cursor instantly goes to the bottom right and I have no clue how to fix this. I've had this mouse for a while and this problem happened out of nowhere....