Windows 10: How to fix Mozilla Firefox access denied

Discus and support How to fix Mozilla Firefox access denied in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; In this Ten Forums link Windows 10 1809 Home Edition support question!? Post #19 has a Microsoft link that displayed:... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by zbook, Feb 2, 2020.

1. zbook Win User

How to fix Mozilla Firefox access denied

In this Ten Forums link
    Windows 10 1809 Home Edition support question!?

Post #19 has a Microsoft link that displayed:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...cle-fact-sheet

When this was clicked using Mozilla Firefox it displayed:

Access Denied
    You don't have permission to access "http://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13853/windows-lifecycle-fact-sheet" on this server.

Reference #18.5d472317.1580565659.3c141f2e

After a Mozilla Firefox update all http://support.microsoft.com displayed access denied:

Access Denied
    You don't have permission to access "http://support.microsoft.com/" on this server.

Reference #18.3f472317.1580569102.273e7c81

If another browser is used there are no access denied problems.

Where in the Mozilla Firefox settings is there a menu setting that can fix this problem so that they can open the website?

:)

zbook, Feb 2, 2020
  2. malware Win User

Mozilla Firefox 3.0.7 Released

Exactly as predicted, Mozilla today released version 3.0.7 of the beloved Firefox web browser. Available now for Windows, Mac, and Linux users, Firefox 3.0.7 fixes several security and stability issues present in previous versions of the browser. For the complete list of bugs fixed click here.

DOWNLOAD: Mozilla Firefox 3.0.7

• Fixed several security issues.
    • Fixed several stability issues.
    • Official releases for the Estonian, Kannada, and Telugu languages are now available.
    • Items in the "File" menu show as inactive after using the "Print" item from that menu - switching to a new tab restores them (bug 425844). This issue has been fixed.
    • For some users, cookies would appear to go “missing” after a few days (bug 444600).
    • Mac users of the Flashblock add-on, experienced an issue where sound from the Flash plug-in would continue to play for a short time after closing a tab or window (bug 474022).
    • Fixed several issues related to accessibility features.
    • See the Firefox 3.0.6 release notes for changes in previous releases.
    Source: Mozilla

malware, Feb 2, 2020
  3. Mozilla Firefox Turns Five

Firefox deserves more than comments. Keep on the suggestions and forums on Mozilla ppl!

PCpraiser100, Feb 2, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

Mozilla Firefox Updated to 3.0.5

Mozilla Firefox has yet another sub-version, 3.0.5 released earlier today. The browser has been updated with several security patches, bug fixes and localization features. To begin with, Mozilla patched several moderate-thru-critical vulnerabilities. The list of security fixes can be found here. Mozilla also fixed several bugs (listed here). The company expanded localization for Firefox, with stable releases in Bengali, Esperanto, Galician, Hindi, and Latvian. For more information, please refer to the Release Notes. Firefox can be downloaded from the server closest to you, from the Firefox homepage. Existing users would be updated automatically.

btarunr, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

1. How to fix Mozilla Firefox access denied - Similar Threads - fix Mozilla Firefox

2. How to fix C:\ Is not accessible Access is denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix C:\ Is not accessible Access is denied: So I've been trying to fix "C:\ is not accessible Access is denied" problem and I've spent two days to follow the instructions from Google,etc and still didn't work. Please help me I'm really stressed out because of this . Even when I'm trying to share it it says "An error...
  3. How to fix C:\ Is not accessible Access is denied

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix C:\ Is not accessible Access is denied: So I've been trying to fix "C:\ is not accessible Access is denied" problem and I've spent two days to follow the instructions from Google,etc and still didn't work. Please help me I'm really stressed out because of this . Even when I'm trying to share it it says "An error...
  4. How to fix C:\ Is not accessible Access is denied

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Mozilla firefox and thunderbird questions

in Browsers and Email
    Mozilla firefox and thunderbird questions: I just installed firefox 85.0.2 brownser and thunderbird 78.11 email. I need a bit of helps. Firefox -Is it possible to disable update notification on startup ? -Is there any language translator plugin avaiable ? Thunderbird -Is there any PDF viewer plugin to read PDF mail ?...
  6. Mozilla Firefox issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mozilla Firefox issues: I use Firefox as my browser on my laptop (Windows 10). I've had this laptop for about 6 months and had no issues with Firefox until recently. When I open up the browser it opens to Google.com, just as I set it. However, if I type anything in either the Google search bar or...
  7. Fix Mozilla Firefox Critical Error Permanently ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fix Mozilla Firefox Critical Error Permanently ?: In case you are using the Mozilla Firefox web program, you may transform into a loss of the Mozilla Firefox Critical Error stunt. firefox critical error comparable kind of stunt – regardless, with a substitute name – is most likely going to be familiar with customers of...
  8. mozilla firefox freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mozilla firefox freezes: Quite often when using this engine it freezes what can I do to alleviate this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mozilla-firefox-freezes/3962aa68-a9a5-4bf0-9280-cc16d86663da
  9. Uninstall Extensions in Mozilla Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Uninstall Extensions in Mozilla Firefox: How to: Uninstall Extensions in Mozilla Firefox How to Uninstall Extensions in Mozilla Firefox Extensions are a type of add-on for Firefox that allows you to add new features to Firefox or modify existing ones. This tutorial will show you how to uninstall an...
  10. Mozilla Firefox causing BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mozilla Firefox causing BSOD: Can anyone help with my problem when I open Firefox I get the BSOD with Kernel security error. Everything else is working fine. Specs MB: Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 Graphics: Asus GTX 680 Memory: Kingston 1600 32GB OS: Windows 10 x64 Pro 28687