Windows 10: How to fix ms-resource:appDisplayName solved

Discus and support How to fix ms-resource:appDisplayName solved in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How to fix ms-resource:appDisplayName in start menu. The way to do it is to use UVK( Ultra Virus Killer) free software tool. Install open UVK tool and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Harry_m3bg, Sep 30, 2018.

1. How to fix ms-resource:appDisplayName solved

How to fix ms-resource:appDisplayName in start menu. The way to do it is to use UVK( Ultra Virus Killer) free software tool. Install open UVK tool and go to system repair and on the bottom left look for " Launch Account Profile Fixer" click Run Selected fixes/apps and follow the instructions. PC will restart and all the apps in start menu will be reinstalled and corrupted ms-resource:appDisplayName app wont be there any more. How to fix ms-resource:appDisplayName solved f4dc35fc-8de7-4316-a826-9866d8e26298?upload=true.jpg

:)

Harry_m3bg, Sep 30, 2018

2. Start Menu Corrupted - ms-resource:appDisplayName

So after further searching , I found out the following odd facts :

How to fix ms-resource:appDisplayName solved [​IMG]

So this is the odd app showing in start menu with several other missing apps .

Now few forums suggested this to be a sign of corruption example here .

So forums suggested too that there is a tool to fix corruptions called Start Menu Troubleshooter which wasn't easy to find .

Like always all MS Troubleshooters it managed to state the obvious :

So searching on for means to fix the corruption since Microsoft was vague enough about this I came across this page here :
    The odd thing is my old profile has an XML based setting file and empty database folder :

While new profile has no XML file but a database folder :

Any body came across these blahs before ?! @Brink think these are familiar ?

nIGHTmAYOR, Sep 30, 2018
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Sep 30, 2018
  4. jmcslob Win User

How to fix ms-resource:appDisplayName solved

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

How to fix ms-resource:appDisplayName solved

1. How to fix ms-resource:appDisplayName solved - Similar Threads - fix resource appDisplayName

2. ms resource display name bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ms resource display name bug: I got ms resource display name app bug in my laptop after upgrade windows 10 to 11. How to remove ms resource display name from my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-resource-display-name-bug/91e90a2b-1841-4cb0-9019-3b99aaa82c40
  3. ms resource display name bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ms resource display name bug: I got ms resource display name app bug in my laptop after upgrade windows 10 to 11. How to remove ms resource display name from my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-resource-display-name-bug/91e90a2b-1841-4cb0-9019-3b99aaa82c40
  4. ms-resource display name -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ms-resource display name -...: hey i have this issue i have tried all and i mean all available fixes for this can seem to fix itWindows is upgraded from 10 to 11What Doesn't work...
  5. ms-resource display name -...

ms-resource display name -...: hey i have this issue i have tried all and i mean all available fixes for this can seem to fix itWindows is upgraded from 10 to 11What Doesn't work...
  6. No windows apps ms-resource

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No windows apps ms-resource: I recently reset windows 10 and when it finished a while later I realized all the windoes store apps like sticky notes and the store were gone and were replaced in the start menu by ms-resource:"theirname". Is there any way to fix this and get back the windows store and all...
  7. There is not enough memory or resources, MS Paint

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    There is not enough memory or resources, MS Paint: Hi all, I'm using Windows 10 x64 and when working on Paint, I get this error frequently. [img] I also went to the path: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Applets\Paint but don't know what do delete. 153191
  8. There is not enough memory or resources, MS Paint

in Windows 10 Support
    There is not enough memory or resources, MS Paint: Hi all, I'm using Windows 10 x64 and when working on Paint, I get this error frequently. [img] I also went to the path: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Applets\Paint but don't know what do delete. 153191
  9. MS Teams utilizing high resources

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS Teams utilizing high resources: Hello Team, Recently we installed the MS Teams in Win 10 systems, after installing PCs are getting very slow and all of the systems are using high CPU utilization 100% after login to MS Teams Desktop APP. Even after Complete Windows Update also same issue. Suggested to...
  10. ms-resource

ms-resource: Impossible to get rid of "ms-resource" apps that appears after system restore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-resource/50a3b08d-fb6e-4d14-86d9-c469d411e6f4

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ms-resource:appdisplayname

2. ms-resource appdisplayname

3. ms resource appdisplayname fix

4. ms resource appdisplayname,
  5. ms-resource appdisplayname remove,
  6. ms resource app display name,
  7. ms-resource:appDisplayName troubleshoot,
  8. apps replaced with ms-resource,
  9. ms-resource:AppFriendlyName,
  10. how do i remove ms resource appdisplayname,
  11. ms-resource app,