Windows 10: How to fix my computers blue critical process error screen

Discus and support How to fix my computers blue critical process error screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was doing some downloads yesterday because im modding psps with game files and selling them currently. I needed a new zip extractor because my free... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jonathan Murphy1, Jul 9, 2024.

1. How to fix my computers blue critical process error screen

I was doing some downloads yesterday because im modding psps with game files and selling them currently. I needed a new zip extractor because my free trial on my other one ran out so i downloaded ashampoo supposedly what i needed! well i didnt like it and uninstalled and switched to 7zip. Even after uninstalling it my file names, no matter what i tried, were reading ashampoo in front of some of them even after i deleted it. Not big deal but i didnt understand why and it was erking my nerves a bit. I thought the quickest way to overcome this was a system restore to a couple of hours beforehan

:)

Jonathan Murphy1, Jul 9, 2024

2. Blue Screen---CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

Hi Brenda,

Blue screen errors usually occur due to hardware or software issues. For us to provide an accurate resolution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which version, build and edition of Windows is installed on your device?
    • What is the exact error code or error message that you've encountered?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What changes have you made to your computer before this issue occurred?

In the meantime, you can use this link as a reference on how to perform basic troubleshooting
    for blue screen errors.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jul 9, 2024
  3. Critical Process died error

Sat my computer down and when I went back to it I had a blue screen error that said Critical Process died. Computer runs an automatic repair but says the computer didn't start correctly. I reset my computer, which worked for a short time but computer wouldn't
    recognize any wifi options and then I got the blue screen again. I then did a system restore and no change. Tried to uninstall update but says "ran into a problem and won't be able to uninstallquality updates or feature updates. Removed the battery, no change.
    Looked at Microsoft website and tried a few of their suggestions and still no change. what can I do to fix this problem?

KendraLammers, Jul 9, 2024
  4. SatchTFF Win User

How to fix my computers blue critical process error screen

Critical Process Died (BLUE SCREEN)

So I was fiddling with the internet when I downloaded an app then I installed it and run and so. After several minutes, I notice malwares starts infecting the system and I tried stopping it. I've decided to stop for the night and take a rest so I shut it
    down but when I tried opening it up again, the laptop goes broken and starts going through the boot loop that only ends up in a Blue Screen which stated that a
    "Critical Process Died". So, I search through the internet but none of them work. Here's the list of what I have tried so far:

1) I tried opening in safe mode but it doesn't work; it just crashes and shows me this very same blue screen error.

2) I tried using sfc /scannow but doesn't work.

3) Tried using the chkdsk either but nope.

4) Tried refreshing but ends up that something has a problem resulting to cancelling the process... didn't work for short.

5) Tried reverting or restoring old points but it doesn't work either.

6) Tried using chkdsk again inside the system32 folder and waited for 5 hours to finish then tried rebooting but to no avail, it doesn't work.

7) Tried redoing all the steps up there.

Maybe it was a registry error after then, is it? Any files that can be fixed by sfc /scannow are system files which are critical process, if I'm correct. These files was checked by chkdsk and sfc but it still depicts the same error so maybe it's the registry
    after all?

* Moved from Virus & Malware

SatchTFF, Jul 9, 2024
Thema:

How to fix my computers blue critical process error screen

1. How to fix my computers blue critical process error screen - Similar Threads - fix computers blue

2. How to fix my computers blue critical process error screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix my computers blue critical process error screen: I was doing some downloads yesterday because im modding psps with game files and selling them currently. I needed a new zip extractor because my free trial on my other one ran out so i downloaded ashampoo supposedly what i needed! well i didnt like it and uninstalled and...
  3. How to fix my computers blue critical process error screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix my computers blue critical process error screen: I was doing some downloads yesterday because im modding psps with game files and selling them currently. I needed a new zip extractor because my free trial on my other one ran out so i downloaded ashampoo supposedly what i needed! well i didnt like it and uninstalled and...
  4. Critical Process Died blue screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Process Died blue screen error: Good day!I encountered a blue screen error when I was in my Google meet meeting. When I was going to present my screen by clicking the present my screen button, my laptop become unresponsive for a few minutes and the blue screen occurs with an error CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. My...
  5. Critical Process Died blue screen error

Critical Process Died blue screen error: Good day!I encountered a blue screen error when I was in my Google meet meeting. When I was going to present my screen by clicking the present my screen button, my laptop become unresponsive for a few minutes and the blue screen occurs with an error CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. My...
  6. Critical Process Died blue screen error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How can I fix the "critical process died" blue screen?

How can I fix the "critical process died" blue screen?: My new computer keeps blue-screening and I can't fix it no matter what I do. Windows will not load, it always blue screens before the sign in screen appears. I've tried restarting, that didn't work. I've tried a system restore, that didn't work. It's giving me the "critical...
  8. Blue Screen Error: Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Error: Critical Process Died: Error : Critical Process Died https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-critical-process-died/b471ff34-26d3-48e2-8f60-d1d3356438f2
  9. Blue Screen Error: Critical Process Died

Blue Screen Error: Critical Process Died: Error : Critical Process Died https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-critical-process-died/b471ff34-26d3-48e2-8f60-d1d3356438f2
  10. How to fix blue screen problem: Critical process died ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix blue screen problem: Critical process died ?: I am facing a serious problem of blue screen death with stop code: critical process died. It happens after I logging in. I tried everything I can find online, including update system, update drivers, scf/scannow, chkdsk, etc. however, it just keeps happening. The only...