Windows 10: How to fix my keyboard? I can't type two Polish letters.

Discus and support How to fix my keyboard? I can't type two Polish letters. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have installed the Polish programmers keyboard but unfortunately, two shortcuts don't work properly. Ctrl+s and ctrl+n open up the snipping tool and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Laura_744, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Laura_744 Win User

How to fix my keyboard? I can't type two Polish letters.

I have installed the Polish programmers keyboard but unfortunately, two shortcuts don't work properly. Ctrl+s and ctrl+n open up the snipping tool and a note app instead of typing the polish special characters. I have tried restarting the laptop and reinstalling the keyboard. The other shortcuts seem to work fine.

:)

Laura_744, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Deersfeet Win User

Polish Keyboard for Windows 10 (NOT Programmer's Keyboard)

Hi,

I am trying to type Polish letters on my Windows 10 machine.

Currently the only Polish keyboard available is the Programmer's Keyboard. On Windows 7 I could type letters like ń ę ą ł but on Windows 10 the only letters available on the Polish Programmer's keyboard are the regular English letters.

Help please...

Deersfeet, Nov 29, 2022
  3. I cannot type Polish letter ł with Polish Programmers Keyboard. I try Right alt + L. But first click on L does nothing and second one locks the screen.

I cannot type Polish letter ł with Polish Programmers Keyboard. I try Right alt + L. But first click on L does nothing and second one locks the screen.

I have Polish language pack installed and keyboard enabled: Polish (Programmers) QWERTY. All other polish letters work with right Alt.

KonradJamrozik, Nov 29, 2022
  4. How to fix my keyboard? I can't type two Polish letters.

I cannot type Polish letter ł with Polish Programmers Keyboard. I try Right alt + L. But first click on L does nothing and second one locks the screen.

Hi Konrad,

For the keyboard input, if you already added the Polish (ploski) language and the
    ł letter doesn't work, then you can set the keyboard input to
    QWERTZ Polish (214)
    . After that, try typing the said letter again.

Let us know how this turns out for you.

Marque Lor, Nov 29, 2022
Thema:

How to fix my keyboard? I can't type two Polish letters.

1. How to fix my keyboard? I can't type two Polish letters. - Similar Threads - fix keyboard can't

2. How to fix my keyboard? I can't type two Polish letters.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix my keyboard? I can't type two Polish letters.: I have installed the Polish programmers keyboard but unfortunately, two shortcuts don't work properly. Ctrl+s and ctrl+n open up the snipping tool and a note app instead of typing the polish special characters. I have tried restarting the laptop and reinstalling the keyboard....
  3. My keyboard is typing extra letters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard is typing extra letters: I have looked this up at Microsoft help.There was this post with the same problemnone of the steps resolved this eg: hj not just h, #l not just #lthank you....
  4. My keyboard is typing extra letters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My keyboard is typing extra letters: I have looked this up at Microsoft help.There was this post with the same problemnone of the steps resolved this eg: hj not just h, #l not just #lthank you....
  5. Can't type anything longer than two letters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't type anything longer than two letters: Hi, weird just happen to my computer. First, I cannot type anything longer than two letters. Try to search sth in google, type "h", everything looks ok; type a "a", then the search window flash and the two letters disappear. Same thing happens in excel as well. Besides, I...
  6. Can't type anything longer than two letters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't type anything longer than two letters: Hi, weird just happen to my computer. First, I cannot type anything longer than two letters. Try to search sth in google, type "h", everything looks ok; type a "a", then the search window flash and the two letters disappear. Same thing happens in excel as well. Besides, I...
  7. Can't type anything longer than two letters

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Polish keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Polish keyboard: Hello,I am trying to locate a Polish keyboard, hoping that ordering one from Poland will not be my only choice $$$.Thanks, Randy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/polish-keyboard/b5b23a26-f365-4be9-8de6-f3be2690be40
  9. Polish keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Polish keyboard: Hello,I am trying to locate a Polish keyboard, hoping that ordering one from Poland will not be my only choice $$$.Thanks, Randy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/polish-keyboard/b5b23a26-f365-4be9-8de6-f3be2690be40
  10. Keyboard is typing two letters at once.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard is typing two letters at once.: Hi, Yesterday I was sitting on laptop and my keyboard started acting up really weirdly. My keyboard started typing two letters at once except for C, X, B , N, M and Z. If I typed Q then 2Q would come up, H would then be YH, and so on ... Do you know what made my...