Windows 10: How to fix my laptop?

Discus and support How to fix my laptop? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an ASUS K52n notebook laptop and it's battery doesn't work so I had it plugged in on my desk and it was updatingthen lightning struck close to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ChromeCat11, Mar 22, 2022.

1. How to fix my laptop?

I have an ASUS K52n notebook laptop and it's battery doesn't work so I had it plugged in on my desk and it was updatingthen lightning struck close to my house and all the lights flickered and all of the technology restarted and my laptop wouldn't install windows 10.

:)

ChromeCat11, Mar 22, 2022
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Mar 22, 2022
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Mar 22, 2022
  4. jmcslob Win User

How to fix my laptop?

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Mar 22, 2022
Thema:

How to fix my laptop?

1. How to fix my laptop? - Similar Threads - fix laptop

2. Windows 11 laptop now requires full restart to change WiFi networks - how to fix???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 laptop now requires full restart to change WiFi networks - how to fix???: Hello! A month or two ago, my Dell XPS laptop begin exhibiting a very frustrating behavior: it now requires a full restart in order to connect to a wifi network, even a network it has already accessed and was functioning, if it goes out of range or disconnects for some...
  3. Windows 11 laptop now requires full restart to change WiFi networks - how to fix???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 laptop now requires full restart to change WiFi networks - how to fix???: Hello! A month or two ago, my Dell XPS laptop begin exhibiting a very frustrating behavior: it now requires a full restart in order to connect to a wifi network, even a network it has already accessed and was functioning, if it goes out of range or disconnects for some...
  4. Fix horizontal or vertical Green line on laptop screen

in Windows 10 News
    Fix horizontal or vertical Green line on laptop screen: [IMG]This article will show you how to fix horizontal or vertical green lines on a laptop screen. This issue can occur due to an outdated Graphics card driver or a hardware issue. How to fix horizontal or vertical Green line on laptop screen Use the following solutions to fix...
  5. How to fix laptop disabling wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix laptop disabling wifi: At least once a day, my laptop will randomly disconnect from the wifi and then disable itself. However, all my other devices will remain connected to the wifi and have no problems. Whenever I go into settings and press the get help button within the network connection area,...
  6. How to fix laptop disabling wifi

How to fix laptop disabling wifi: At least once a day, my laptop will randomly disconnect from the wifi and then disable itself. However, all my other devices will remain connected to the wifi and have no problems. Whenever I go into settings and press the get help button within the network connection area,...
  7. I need help fixing the error Error0x80070643 for my Xbox App on my Laptop. I am not tech...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help fixing the error Error0x80070643 for my Xbox App on my Laptop. I am not tech...: I genuinely can't explain it. Every time I try to open my Xbox App it comes up with Error 0x80070643, then when I try to launch it again it says it's updating, then goes back to said Error Screen. I am sick and tired of trying to fix this, I have been attempting to for days....
  8. I need help fixing the error Error0x80070643 for my Xbox App on my Laptop. I am not tech...

I need help fixing the error Error0x80070643 for my Xbox App on my Laptop. I am not tech...: I genuinely can't explain it. Every time I try to open my Xbox App it comes up with Error 0x80070643, then when I try to launch it again it says it's updating, then goes back to said Error Screen. I am sick and tired of trying to fix this, I have been attempting to for days....
  9. How to recover/fix my laptop that went totally black?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover/fix my laptop that went totally black?: So my laptop went black after a day after windows update, the screen won't show anything, the power indicator and fan is on, i can control my keyboard light but can't for other thing caps lock numlock.I search for solution in the internet but i can't do anything on my laptop...
  10. How to recover/fix my laptop that went totally black?

How to recover/fix my laptop that went totally black?: So my laptop went black after a day after windows update, the screen won't show anything, the power indicator and fan is on, i can control my keyboard light but can't for other thing caps lock numlock.I search for solution in the internet but i can't do anything on my laptop...