Windows 10: How to fix my laptop?

Discus and support How to fix my laptop? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have an ASUS K52n notebook laptop and it's battery doesn't work so I had it plugged in on my desk and it was updatingthen lightning struck close to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ChromeCat11, Mar 22, 2022.

1. How to fix my laptop?

I have an ASUS K52n notebook laptop and it's battery doesn't work so I had it plugged in on my desk and it was updatingthen lightning struck close to my house and all the lights flickered and all of the technology restarted and my laptop wouldn't install windows 10.

:)

ChromeCat11, Mar 22, 2022
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Mar 22, 2022
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Mar 22, 2022
  4. jmcslob Win User

How to fix my laptop?

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Mar 22, 2022
Thema:

How to fix my laptop?

1. How to fix my laptop? - Similar Threads - fix laptop

2. How do I fix random lag spikes on HP Windows 11 laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix random lag spikes on HP Windows 11 laptop?: Been having this issue ever since I bought it in January this year. It's a laptop I use for school, and it has lag spikes every 5-10 seconds affecting the whole experience using the laptop, especially the mousepad which freezes constantly making the laptop hard to use. It...
  3. How do I fix random lag spikes on HP Windows 11 laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix random lag spikes on HP Windows 11 laptop?: Been having this issue ever since I bought it in January this year. It's a laptop I use for school, and it has lag spikes every 5-10 seconds affecting the whole experience using the laptop, especially the mousepad which freezes constantly making the laptop hard to use. It...
  4. how do i fix the bluetooth on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix the bluetooth on my laptop: i set up my laptop and started using it. it worked fine. i went to use it today and the mouse was not connected. i tried connecting and followed the instructions, but the bluettooth has disappeared from the computer. there is no bluetooth icon on the right side of the task...
  5. how do i fix the bluetooth on my laptop

how do i fix the bluetooth on my laptop: i set up my laptop and started using it. it worked fine. i went to use it today and the mouse was not connected. i tried connecting and followed the instructions, but the bluettooth has disappeared from the computer. there is no bluetooth icon on the right side of the task...
  6. my shift key is permanently on i have restarted the laptop and it fixes itself for a bit...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my shift key is permanently on i have restarted the laptop and it fixes itself for a bit...: laptop is only two years old but the shift key now comes on without me pressing it and i cannot get rid of it without restarting my laptop is there a quick fix as i am pretty sure its not the fault of sticky keys...
  7. my shift key is permanently on i have restarted the laptop and it fixes itself for a bit...

my shift key is permanently on i have restarted the laptop and it fixes itself for a bit...: laptop is only two years old but the shift key now comes on without me pressing it and i cannot get rid of it without restarting my laptop is there a quick fix as i am pretty sure its not the fault of sticky keys...
  8. How do I fix my laptops built in camera?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my laptops built in camera?: Hello, I am on a Victus by Hp Gaming Laptop 15t-fa100, 15.6" and my camera has disappeared. I have tried to look in device manager to find nothing and looked on the HP support page to find nothing as well. The HP site does not have any drivers for the camera of my computer. I...
  9. How do I fix my laptops built in camera?

How do I fix my laptops built in camera?: Hello, I am on a Victus by Hp Gaming Laptop 15t-fa100, 15.6" and my camera has disappeared. I have tried to look in device manager to find nothing and looked on the HP support page to find nothing as well. The HP site does not have any drivers for the camera of my computer. I...
  10. How do I fix my laptop now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my laptop now?: I was learning and pentesting using kali Linux VM targeting a win7 VM all on my VM box, I think I ran error codes and in a way or another I think I exploited my own device. At this point I wasn't aware so I casually ran an anti-virus full scan, the next day when I went to...