Windows 10: How to fix my laptop

Discus and support How to fix my laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How to fix my laptop stuck in blue reset screen blinking black for 1 sec every 10 seconds or so when i press ctrl alt del it just shows the wallpapers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jim guison, Nov 16, 2022.

1. How to fix my laptop

How to fix my laptop stuck in blue reset screen blinking black for 1 sec every 10 seconds or so when i press ctrl alt del it just shows the wallpapers pls help my courser is also there

:)

jim guison, Nov 16, 2022
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Nov 16, 2022
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Nov 16, 2022
  4. How to fix my laptop

I'm online from my wifi laptop but can't connect to my home network

Nope, I've tried all the steps of all the fixes listed by Dalchina and Try3 but the problem still exists. The W10 laptop refuses to access my main W7 pc (named CG16) on my home network, although it can 'see' it, ie, it shows CG16 in the network list.
    The only thing I haven't tried is Dalchina's suggestion about creating a shortcut, mainly because I'm not sure where this shortcut is supposed to be. I'm assuming it has to be on the W10 laptop but I don't understand how it could work. More info please, Dalchina, if you'd be so kind.

Daymin, sorry: I have no idea what you're trying to say.

teckneeculler, Nov 16, 2022
Thema:

How to fix my laptop

1. How to fix my laptop - Similar Threads - fix laptop

2. my shift key is permanently on i have restarted the laptop and it fixes itself for a bit...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my shift key is permanently on i have restarted the laptop and it fixes itself for a bit...: laptop is only two years old but the shift key now comes on without me pressing it and i cannot get rid of it without restarting my laptop is there a quick fix as i am pretty sure its not the fault of sticky keys...
  3. my shift key is permanently on i have restarted the laptop and it fixes itself for a bit...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my shift key is permanently on i have restarted the laptop and it fixes itself for a bit...: laptop is only two years old but the shift key now comes on without me pressing it and i cannot get rid of it without restarting my laptop is there a quick fix as i am pretty sure its not the fault of sticky keys...
  4. How do I fix my laptops built in camera?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my laptops built in camera?: Hello, I am on a Victus by Hp Gaming Laptop 15t-fa100, 15.6" and my camera has disappeared. I have tried to look in device manager to find nothing and looked on the HP support page to find nothing as well. The HP site does not have any drivers for the camera of my computer. I...
  5. How do I fix my laptops built in camera?

How do I fix my laptops built in camera?: Hello, I am on a Victus by Hp Gaming Laptop 15t-fa100, 15.6" and my camera has disappeared. I have tried to look in device manager to find nothing and looked on the HP support page to find nothing as well. The HP site does not have any drivers for the camera of my computer. I...
  6. How do I fix my laptop now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my laptop now?: I was learning and pentesting using kali Linux VM targeting a win7 VM all on my VM box, I think I ran error codes and in a way or another I think I exploited my own device. At this point I wasn't aware so I casually ran an anti-virus full scan, the next day when I went to...
  7. How do I fix my laptop now?

How do I fix my laptop now?: I was learning and pentesting using kali Linux VM targeting a win7 VM all on my VM box, I think I ran error codes and in a way or another I think I exploited my own device. At this point I wasn't aware so I casually ran an anti-virus full scan, the next day when I went to...
  8. Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...: My LenovoIdeapad 3 laptop bluescreened and now cannot boot to windows. Startup repair does not work. I have tried following command line instructions, for example here https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2021/09/recovery-options-in-windows-11.html#.YgnrtYhBzIWHowever when trying...
  9. Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...: My LenovoIdeapad 3 laptop bluescreened and now cannot boot to windows. Startup repair does not work. I have tried following command line instructions, for example here https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2021/09/recovery-options-in-windows-11.html#.YgnrtYhBzIWHowever when trying...
  10. Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...