Windows 10: How to fix my MacBook 6,1 trackpad to click on windows 10

Discus and support How to fix my MacBook 6,1 trackpad to click on windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello experts. My MacBook 6,1 mid 2009 running windows 10 trackpad can't click on anything. This occured when I tried changing the quality settings of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Desmond Perry, Jan 24, 2023.

1. How to fix my MacBook 6,1 trackpad to click on windows 10

Hello experts. My MacBook 6,1 mid 2009 running windows 10 trackpad can't click on anything. This occured when I tried changing the quality settings of a game whilst the game was running. I can move the cursor freely but can't click anything. Please help

:)

Desmond Perry, Jan 24, 2023
  2. Riel Alc Win User

Windows 10 trackpad drivers for MacBook Pro (Dec/2016 edition)

Hi Bret,

To better assist you with the driver download, we suggest contacting the manufacturer of your trackpad.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Riel Alc, Jan 24, 2023
  3. Windows 10 trackpad drivers for MacBook Pro (Dec/2016 edition)

Windows 10 and MSFT apps don't work on MacBook Pro trackpad (Nov/2016 edition). MSFT says they can't do anything to fix. Shouldn't MSFT be able to get their OS/apps working on the MacBook Pro platform trackpad? Any ideas out there?

BretSewell, Jan 24, 2023
  4. noejavier Win User

How to fix my MacBook 6,1 trackpad to click on windows 10

trackpad not working

No. Because the troubleshooting guide on device manager wont even resolve my solution as it is also a basic and one of the primary steps to do but no avail. Tried installing powerplan7 and trackpad++ suggested by relentless on apple forums but with
    no success for me. Until now i can't use windows 10 installed on my macbook pro 15inch late 2008 because of the trackpad/touchpad failure.

noejavier, Jan 24, 2023
Thema:

How to fix my MacBook 6,1 trackpad to click on windows 10

1. How to fix my MacBook 6,1 trackpad to click on windows 10 - Similar Threads - fix MacBook trackpad

2. The right side of my trackpad doesn't click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The right side of my trackpad doesn't click: The right side of my trackpad doesnt click as deeply and it clicks really softly... now I'm not able to right click with it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-right-side-of-my-trackpad-doesnt-click/008907b3-b098-42eb-aaab-4f62e71f4684
  3. The right side of my trackpad doesn't click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The right side of my trackpad doesn't click: The right side of my trackpad doesnt click as deeply and it clicks really softly... now I'm not able to right click with it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-right-side-of-my-trackpad-doesnt-click/008907b3-b098-42eb-aaab-4f62e71f4684
  4. How to fix my MacBook 6,1 trackpad to click on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix my MacBook 6,1 trackpad to click on windows 10: Hello experts. My MacBook 6,1 mid 2009 running windows 10 trackpad can't click on anything. This occured when I tried changing the quality settings of a game whilst the game was running. I can move the cursor freely but can't click anything. Please help...
  5. How to fix my MacBook 6,1 trackpad to click on windows 10

How to fix my MacBook 6,1 trackpad to click on windows 10: Hello experts. My MacBook 6,1 mid 2009 running windows 10 trackpad can't click on anything. This occured when I tried changing the quality settings of a game whilst the game was running. I can move the cursor freely but can't click anything. Please help...
  6. Alternative to right-clicking with trackpad

Alternative to right-clicking with trackpad: Hi --Just recently switched to a Windows laptop after having spent decades with Macintosh. I am used to using the control key in combination with clicking the track pad to do a right-click. Is there a way to set this same combination up in Windows 11?I've tried setting the...
  7. Trackpad and Keyboard issues when running Windows 10 on my MacBook Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trackpad and Keyboard issues when running Windows 10 on my MacBook Pro: I just used Bootcamp to Install Windows 10 on my Mac a few days ago, there's been a couple of smaller issues holding W and volume up triggers some keyboard shortcut, etc.. Most of the smaller issues have to do with the keyboard. The main problems come from the trackpad AND...
  8. Trackpad and Keyboard issues when running Windows 10 on my MacBook Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trackpad and Keyboard issues when running Windows 10 on my MacBook Pro: I just used Bootcamp to Install Windows 10 on my Mac a few days ago, there's been a couple of smaller issues holding W and volume up triggers some keyboard shortcut, etc.. Most of the smaller issues have to do with the keyboard. The main problems come from the trackpad AND...
  9. trackpad multi-clicking

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    trackpad multi-clicking: Hi All, I'm hoping someone can help me out. A while ago my computer did a Windows 10 update. (My computer was originally Windows 7 and was upgraded to 10). Before the update everything worked perfect. After the update my trackpad will often multiclick. Not the buttons, but...
  10. PLEASE !! disable "tap-click" on my trackpad.

in Windows 10 Customization
    PLEASE !! disable "tap-click" on my trackpad.: Vendor told me new Windows specifications now disable the ability to turn off "tap to click" on a Synaptics (or any other) trackpad. No doubt to make my very expensive notebook work even more like my cheap phone. however I travel a lot and "tap-click" makes it nearly...