Windows 10: How to fix my mouse

Discus and support How to fix my mouse in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My mouse is working but every time when I scroll it just turns down the volume and I really want to fix it. I let a friend go on my computer and it has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Branden Silvester, Sep 12, 2020.

1. How to fix my mouse

My mouse is working but every time when I scroll it just turns down the volume and I really want to fix it. I let a friend go on my computer and it has been doing this ever since. Could I ask how to fix it?

:)

Branden Silvester, Sep 12, 2020

2. usb mouse not responding

Hi Lance,

It can be a faulty driver that is causing your mouse and headphone not to work. However, we need to gather more information for us to provide the best solution to your computer. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is your mouse and headphones working on another computer?

We suggest that you visit the links below for troubleshooting steps for your mouse and headphones.

Looking forward to your reply.

Robelene Win, Sep 12, 2020
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Sep 12, 2020
  4. csatennis Win User

How to fix my mouse

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

How to fix my mouse

1. How to fix my mouse - Similar Threads - fix mouse

2. Mouse not selecting properly. The 2 Methods did not fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse not selecting properly. The 2 Methods did not fix it.: Is there anything new or different? These are the two methods from 2016. Thank you.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-all-of-a-sudden-not-selecting-anything/4436908b-1ee3-4cb6-b744-4685add13407...
  3. Mouse not selecting properly. The 2 Methods did not fix it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse not selecting properly. The 2 Methods did not fix it.: Is there anything new or different? These are the two methods from 2016. Thank you.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-all-of-a-sudden-not-selecting-anything/4436908b-1ee3-4cb6-b744-4685add13407...
  4. Remote Desktop mouse not working [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    Remote Desktop mouse not working [Fix]: [IMG]Is your mouse not working on the remote desktop? Many users have reported that mouse clicks just don’t work on their remote desktops, and some users have also reported that the mouse cursor disappears. If you are experiencing the same problem, we will show you how to fix...
  5. How do I fix : New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix : New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working...: New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working with USB drive. Windows 10 new install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-new-laptop-doesnt-see-amazon/e4ded9e0-fa1d-4d07-854a-10914aa09636
  6. How do I fix : New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working...

How do I fix : New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working...: New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working with USB drive. Windows 10 new install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-new-laptop-doesnt-see-amazon/e4ded9e0-fa1d-4d07-854a-10914aa09636
  7. How do I fix : New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. My mouse isn't working in Fortnite and only in Fortnite, how do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse isn't working in Fortnite and only in Fortnite, how do I fix this?: Fortnite stopped registering my left button clicks on Fortnite and I think I tried almost everything to fix it like, resetting my computer, restarting it, verifying the game files, clearing my webcache, using a new mouse, creating a new account, clean booting, and contacting...
  9. My mouse isn't working in Fortnite and only in Fortnite, how do I fix this?

My mouse isn't working in Fortnite and only in Fortnite, how do I fix this?: Fortnite stopped registering my left button clicks on Fortnite and I think I tried almost everything to fix it like, resetting my computer, restarting it, verifying the game files, clearing my webcache, using a new mouse, creating a new account, clean booting, and contacting...
  10. When i hold down middle mouse, and move the cursor it scrolls, How do I fix this problem...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i hold down middle mouse, and move the cursor it scrolls, How do I fix this problem...: this is making middle mouse button useless in fusion 360 among other applications because it zooms out randomly due to windows interpeting me holding middle mouse and moving the cursor as me wanting to scroll, and it is annoying in browsers when I middle click to open a link...