Windows 10: How to fix my VC++ Redistributables

Discus and support How to fix my VC++ Redistributables in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Not too sure if this is the right section of the forum to post this in but I will go ahead - feel free to remove. I have been experiencing issues with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by arvo2, Dec 6, 2018.

1. arvo2 Win User

How to fix my VC++ Redistributables

Not too sure if this is the right section of the forum to post this in but I will go ahead - feel free to remove. I have been experiencing issues with my C++ Redistributable files since a recent update of Windows 10. Different installs say that I require them including MAMP and MySQL Installer.

MAMP detects that I need the following:

How to fix my VC++ Redistributables [​IMG]

However, if I go to my installed programs I can clearly see these are installed:

How to fix my VC++ Redistributables [​IMG]

I tried a fresh install of windows and it has not solved the problem. I also ran a 'scannow' and it all came back fine. What could be the issue and here and how do I solve it?

I am running Windows 10 Pro 64bit.

:)

arvo2, Dec 6, 2018
  2. JayHolder Win User

vc++ runtime redistributable problem

I have a new Windows 10 laptop, and I am trying to install a game from Origin. I get the following message - Error: The VC++ runtime redistributable package was not installed successfully. Setup cannot continue (1602). I have tried a variety of solutions,
    including downloading the vc++ package directly from Microsoft, but I am unable to even do that. I have read that I can try deleting existing vc++ files and then reinstalling, but when I go to Programs and Features I do not see any Visual C++ Redistributable
    files listed. Please let me know what to try next.

JayHolder, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Skadia42 Win User
    Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2010 Installation Error

Hello,

I've tried all the steps and none of them worked.

• Method 1 did not work because the Fix It said it doesn't run on my operating system.
    • I was able to do Method 2 but it did not fix the issue.
    • I was also able to do Method 3 but that did not fix the issue.
    I also tried to install the VC++ Redistributable Package while doing a clean boot but that did not work.

Do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks for your help so far.

Skadia42, Dec 6, 2018
  4. John Sarc Win User

vc++ runtime redistributable problem

Hi Jay,

To resolve the error "The VC++ runtime redistributable package was not installed successfully. Setup cannot continue (1602)", you can try to

install/update your drivers

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

1. How to fix my VC++ Redistributables - Similar Threads - fix VC++ Redistributables

2. Error 0x80070641 - I tried to install Windows VC++ Redistributable, but it doesn't work,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 0x80070641 - I tried to install Windows VC++ Redistributable, but it doesn't work,...: I've been trying to install it for more than 3 hours now, but it simply won't. I also have to download Windows Installer but I can't find it anywhere, can anybody tell me how to install it?...
  3. Programs Saying It Needs VC Redistributables When I Have Already Installed VC Redistributables

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Programs Saying It Needs VC Redistributables When I Have Already Installed VC Redistributables: So, I'm trying to run a game, and it's showing an error showing that I need to select a file path to my really annoying friend, vc_runtimeminimum_x86.msi. I can actually press cancel on the error and the game runs fine...until I load up a world, which then pops up a new error...
  4. VC++ Redistributable

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    VC++ Redistributable: Hello, I have two questions. First, can I include the VC++ Redistributables inside the installer of my application? If I sell my application, should I pay royalties for using VC++ Redistributables? Best regards....
  5. VC 2013 Redistributable Fails to Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    VC 2013 Redistributable Fails to Install: Every time I try to install it I just get an error message with this error code: 0x80070002 The system cannot find the file specified. Here is the log file it produces: [1720:1878][2020-06-29T21:32:04]i001: Burn v3.7.2829.0, Windows v6.3 Build 9600: Service Pack 0, path:...
  6. Captured VC++ redistributables when installed under win10b1909

Captured VC++ redistributables when installed under win10b1909: 1. I had a windows 7 installation with 5 versions of Corel's video studio installed - licence allows that, but only running one version at a time. 2. Video studio uses Visual C++ redistributables, several of them per version, and some are common to different versions. Windows...
  7. Unresponsive keyboard after VC++ 2015 Redistributable installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unresponsive keyboard after VC++ 2015 Redistributable installation: Hi everyone. For many times, I noticed that when I install Microsoft VC++ Redistributable 2015 or 2013 or 2008 x64 or x32... my keyboard starts to get unresponsive : i.e sometimes it misses a key and I have to type again. Sometimes all keys stop working one or two seconds...
  8. VC++ Redistributable behave differently in Simple Chinese environment

VC++ Redistributable behave differently in Simple Chinese environment: I have created one custom application using VC++. For executing this application, it requires latestVisual C++ redistributable on Windows 10 English OS version. But, InWindows10 Simple Chinese language OS, It failed to produce the desired result. If I installed the Visual C++...
  9. How to fix my VC++ Redistributables

in Windows 10 Support
    How to fix my VC++ Redistributables: Not too sure if this is the right section of the forum to post this in but I will go ahead - feel free to remove. I have been experiencing issues with my C++ Redistributable files since a recent update of Windows 10. Different installs say that I require them including MAMP...
  10. Error 1935.Error installing VC++ redistributable. HRESULT: 0x800736B3

Error 1935.Error installing VC++ redistributable. HRESULT: 0x800736B3: So I am trying to install ITunes for Windowsand I get an error. An error occurred during the installation of assembly 'Microsoft.VC80.CRT,type="win32",version="8.0.50727.6195",publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b",processorArchitecture="x86"'. Please refer to Help and Support...