Windows 10: How to fix network adapter problem!?

Discus and support How to fix network adapter problem!? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello dears, I'm having problems in my both local and management NIC, it show red X icon on network connection. I tried to update both networks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ahmed Al-Shukairi, Jun 6, 2023.

1. How to fix network adapter problem!?

Hello dears, I'm having problems in my both local and management NIC, it show red X icon on network connection. I tried to update both networks drivers, but still the same issue. Worth mentioning that I also tried to install the driver manually from the website. Your support is valuable

:)

Ahmed Al-Shukairi, Jun 6, 2023
  2. Gino Des Win User

Issues with network adapters

Hi Alfonso,

To resolve this issue, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter when you switch from WiFi to Ethernet connection. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems including clearing the network cache to obtain a new
    IP from the new network. Kindly follow the steps below:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Identify and repair network problems, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

If the issue persists, kindly try the troubleshooting steps on the following link:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

We recommend that you try the steps on the Update the network adapter driver,
    Run the Network troubleshooter followed by networking commands, and Use network reset to reinstall network devices sections.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Jun 6, 2023
  3. Network adapter problem

Hello all,

First post and need help with something please.

The basics- new Asus x509ua machine from January. Sometimes the network adapter is not found by the computer.

This has been happening on and off since I bought the machine. It happened two or three times back in Feb/Mar and just now happened again. The network adapter is not discoverable or found by the computer so I have no internet options. I've been through steps previously of downloading and installing drivers and some other things so have a bit of experience with it. Also sometimes I just fixed itself, where the problem was there and I couldn't solve it, then turned the computer on after two days and the adapter was there. This time there's a different problem.

Turned computer on today, no internet options. Go to device manager, network adapters, the list only shows the 8 WAN miniports, so I click show hidden devices and get the full list including the QualcommAtheros adapter.

I right click on it and uninstalled it, but now I don't know how to reinstall it because I can't see it. I'm hoping it will just magically reappear like it has in the past as I don't know what else to do. This has happened at a really bad time as I'm working from home and need to use the computer.

Would anyone know what I should do? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

bluestreak7, Jun 6, 2023
  4. How to fix network adapter problem!?

Network Adapter PROBLEM

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

First Verify if the WLAN service is started and set to automatic, if the WLAN service is stopped, I would suggest you to start the service and put it to automatic.

Step 1: Please follow the steps to
    start the WLAN service.

• Click on Start, type in services.msc
      and press Enter.

• Select WLAN Autoconfig from the list, Right click
      properties.

• Change the startup type to Automatic.

• Click on Start button.

• Click on Apply, Ok.
    Restart the computer and verify if it works.

Also check if all the dependencies are also running. Try the steps to check Dependencies.

• Right-click on WLAN Autoconfig and select Properties.

• Click on Dependencies, you will find all the dependency services under box labeled this service depends on the following system components.
    Step 2: Run an inbuilt Network troubleshooter.

• Press Windows + X key and select
      Control Panel.

• Type troubleshooting and select troubleshooting.

• Click on view all on the left pane and select
      Network adapter.

• Follow the on-screen steps and check.
    I would also suggest you to check with the below link to check how to resolve wireless problems.

Refer:
    Wired and wireless network problems

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 6, 2023
Thema:

How to fix network adapter problem!?

1. How to fix network adapter problem!? - Similar Threads - fix network adapter

2. How to fix network adapter problem!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix network adapter problem!?: Hello dears, I'm having problems in my both local and management NIC, it show red X icon on network connection. I tried to update both networks drivers, but still the same issue. Worth mentioning that I also tried to install the driver manually from the website. Your support...
  3. How to fix network adapter problem!?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix network adapter problem!?: Hello dears, I'm having problems in my both local and management NIC, it show red X icon on network connection. I tried to update both networks drivers, but still the same issue. Worth mentioning that I also tried to install the driver manually from the website. Your support...
  4. how to fix network adapter problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix network adapter problem: so i was updating drivers with driver easy and suddenly my network adapter has a yellow exclamation mark ik what it means but i cant fix it neither connect to the internet and i didnt even update the networkadapter...
  5. how to fix network adapter problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to fix network adapter problem: so i was updating drivers with driver easy and suddenly my network adapter has a yellow exclamation mark ik what it means but i cant fix it neither connect to the internet and i didnt even update the networkadapter...
  6. how to fix network adapter problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Network Adapter problem

Network Adapter problem: Hello, recently my laptop is facing problem where it couldn't detect any network or suddenly lost connection to WiFi. When i open up wifi list not even a single wifi signal show upThe problem did go away after i restart the laptop, but the same situation keeps happening again...
  8. Problem of network adapter

Problem of network adapter: I am suffering through this problem for one month. I am tried of finding a way to get rid of this problem. The wifi is not showing. When i go to the settings in my windows 10 laptop and status appears. But in the network status,there is only a blank line nothing else. I...
  9. Network adapter problem

Network adapter problem: Hello all, First post and need help with something please. The basics- new Asus x509ua machine from January. Sometimes the network adapter is not found by the computer. This has been happening on and off since I bought the machine. It happened two or three times back in...
  10. network adapter problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    network adapter problem: Hello Dear My pc is currently running window 10 insider preview build 17741 but network adapter is not working. On the previous build there was network adapter. now only wifi is working the PC not recognize internet cable because there is no adapter in the device manager....