Windows 10: How to fix no bootable device-insert boot disk and press any keys ?

Discus and support How to fix no bootable device-insert boot disk and press any keys ? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How to fix no bootable device-insert boot disk and press any keys ?My System information is :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Md Hammaduddin_218, Sep 4, 2021.

1. How to fix no bootable device-insert boot disk and press any keys ?

How to fix no bootable device-insert boot disk and press any keys ?My System information is :

:)

Md Hammaduddin_218, Sep 4, 2021
  2. yourdavid Win User

No bootable device - insert boot disk and press any key

please help im in urgent assistence, my laptop just died and it says "No bootable device - insert boot disk and press any key" what does this mean?

i am extremely worried and im in panic. please help me anyone, im also finishing my last year of school i cant afford for this laptop to die before i finish

yourdavid, Sep 4, 2021
  3. vabs95 Win User
    no bootable device insert boot disk windows 10

when I boot it shows "no bootable device insert boot disk"

details :

windows 10 uefi install

vabs95, Sep 4, 2021
  4. How to fix no bootable device-insert boot disk and press any keys ?

no bootable device insert boot disk windows 10

Hi,

As you are facing issues with booting the device to desktop, we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • What exactly were you trying to perform on the device prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Are you ae to boot the device to desktop (Confirm to us)?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ missing boot files.

As a workaround I suggest you to unplug all the external devices connected to your computer, hard reboot the device and check with the status of this issue. Please be informed that there is a power supply to your device.

If the issue still persists, try the below troubleshooting steps as the boot files of current operating system might got corrupted.

I suggest you to download Windows 10 ISO file, create an installation media from other working computer to perform
    Startup repair of the computer that you are unable to boot.

Using ISO file to perform Startup
    repair will allow the device to boot the system to Windows Recovery Environment and tries to repair the device.

Step 1:
    I suggest you to try Startup repairing the Windows and check if it helps.

Download the Windows 10 ISO and create a Media Creation tool and then perform
    Startup Repair.

Refer to the following link: Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

(Refer to the section "Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool” in the above article for creating the tool).

Step 2: After creating the tool perform an Startup Repair.

I would like to inform that, if your Windows 10 is not able to boot or startup,
    Startup Repair will come into action and try to diagnose and fix the issue. It will scan system files, registry settings, configuration settings and more and try to fix the problem on its own, automatically.

Perform the Startup
    repair:

• When your computer starts, wait for the manufacturer logo to check the option for boot menu, it will usually be
      F12.
    • The boot menu key might differ with each manufacturer. If you are unable to find the boot menu key, you may refer the user manual.
    • Restart the computer, when the manufacturer's logo is displayed, keep pressing the
      Boot menu option key to enter the boot menu and change the boot option to
      CD\DVD ROM.
    • After you boot your computer using Windows 10 DVD, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD". Press any key.
    • Select the correct time and Keyboard type.
    • Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner
    • Click on Troubleshooting, advanced option and then click
      Startup repair.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 4, 2021
Thema:

How to fix no bootable device-insert boot disk and press any keys ?

1. How to fix no bootable device-insert boot disk and press any keys ? - Similar Threads - fix bootable device

2. No bootable device - insert boot disk and press any key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No bootable device - insert boot disk and press any key: Both uefi and legacy cant boot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-bootable-device-insert-boot-disk-and-press-any/392f16b0-2830-40ef-b8a3-1edeb3979cc2
  3. No bootable device - insert boot disk and press any key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No bootable device - insert boot disk and press any key: Both uefi and legacy cant boot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-bootable-device-insert-boot-disk-and-press-any/392f16b0-2830-40ef-b8a3-1edeb3979cc2
  4. "No bootable device -- Insert disk and press any key" error when booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "No bootable device -- Insert disk and press any key" error when booting: Windows 10"No bootable device -- Insert disk and press any key"Old HardwareAcer E1-431 ,cannot boot with UEFIcan anyone help me,so my laptop is an acer e1 431 its not able to boot too UEFI because its not compatible with it,and i have been getting errors when i want to boot...
  5. "No bootable device -- Insert disk and press any key" error when booting

"No bootable device -- Insert disk and press any key" error when booting: Windows 10"No bootable device -- Insert disk and press any key"Old HardwareAcer E1-431 ,cannot boot with UEFIcan anyone help me,so my laptop is an acer e1 431 its not able to boot too UEFI because its not compatible with it,and i have been getting errors when i want to boot...
  6. "No bootable device -- Insert disk and press any key" error when booting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows 11 "no bootable device -- insert boot disk and press any key" error on startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 "no bootable device -- insert boot disk and press any key" error on startup.: I was on my bios menu and changed my boot mode from "UEFI" to "Legacy" after i save and exit, i came across a screen like this:When i tried to open bios it sent me to "Boot Manager"No matter what boot option i choose it sent me back to the same place.I have a usb with windows...
  8. Windows 11 "no bootable device -- insert boot disk and press any key" error on startup.

Windows 11 "no bootable device -- insert boot disk and press any key" error on startup.: I was on my bios menu and changed my boot mode from "UEFI" to "Legacy" after i save and exit, i came across a screen like this:When i tried to open bios it sent me to "Boot Manager"No matter what boot option i choose it sent me back to the same place.I have a usb with windows...
  9. How to fix no bootable device-insert boot disk and press any keys ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix no bootable device-insert boot disk and press any keys ?: How to fix no bootable device-insert boot disk and press any keys ?My system information is : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-no-bootable-device-insert-boot-disk-and/985b43a6-10d7-4d5a-967b-043b5338f5ef
  10. No bootable device-insert boot disk and press any key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No bootable device-insert boot disk and press any key: since afew days, I cannot start my Laptop, I got always the same text (No bootable device) I tried many options from YouTube Funny videos of funny people to go to F2 ,Diagnostic of hard disk ( Passed) then F10 and I did all Variety of changes, enable and disable and i...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my laptop windows 10 is showing me insert boot drive and press any key

2. no bootable device insert boot disk amaharic