Windows 10: How to fix No Internet Secured

Discus and support How to fix No Internet Secured in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys I was wondering how to fix this bug with No Internet Secured on Windows 10. I looked up on YouTube for help with this stuff but I the things I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Clothes_Commercial, Sep 8, 2020.

1. How to fix No Internet Secured

Hey guys I was wondering how to fix this bug with No Internet Secured on Windows 10. I looked up on YouTube for help with this stuff but I the things I did did not help. It still shows No Internet Secured. I uninstalled the drivers for my wifi then reinstalled them did not work. I went to command prompt run as administrator and wrote netsh winsock reset catalog then netsh ipv ip4 reset reset.log and restarted my pc and it did not work. I opened properties on my wifi and unchecked a few boxes that the youtube tutorial told me to do and it still doesn’t work. What do I do I am confused why my Internet has no Internet Secured and it only happened to me last night but today it still shows. What do I do?

submitted by /u/Clothes_Commercial
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Clothes_Commercial, Sep 8, 2020
  2. curatia Win User

Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Sep 8, 2020
  3. suggest best internet security/antivirus for windows 7

Hello,

I m using HP envy 3090nr laptop having windows 7 home premium.

I was using norton internet security previously which was very good, no virus problem so far.

But i want to know any other internet security which is better or similar and free?

Give your suggestions for best free as well as best paid internet security.

Also give your opinion for microsoft security essentials.

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Sep 8, 2020
  4. How to fix No Internet Secured

Jsssssssss, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

How to fix No Internet Secured

1. How to fix No Internet Secured - Similar Threads - fix Internet Secured

2. How to fix no internet secured error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix no internet secured error: I am able to use the internet on my PC, but the system shows no internet secured. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-no-internet-secured-error/bbc28e80-d1c0-4361-90fd-8210118adff4
  3. How to fix no internet secured error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix no internet secured error: I am able to use the internet on my PC, but the system shows no internet secured. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-no-internet-secured-error/bbc28e80-d1c0-4361-90fd-8210118adff4
  4. No Internet, secured - Can't fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Internet, secured - Can't fix: So frustrating. My laptop suddenly won't connect to the internet.My router is working absolutely fine. Other devices are connected fine. I have reset my router, reset my network settings, my VPN says it's connected. I have run the trouble shooter and unsurprisingly for...
  5. No Internet, secured - Can't fix

No Internet, secured - Can't fix: So frustrating. My laptop suddenly won't connect to the internet.My router is working absolutely fine. Other devices are connected fine. I have reset my router, reset my network settings, my VPN says it's connected. I have run the trouble shooter and unsurprisingly for...
  6. How to fix no internet secured issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix no internet secured issue: Issue has been happening for 3 days. Will just say no internet secured when i join any wifi. Already tried the network reset was wondering if anyone else knew of any other ways to fix it, thank you....
  7. How to fix no internet secured issue

How to fix no internet secured issue: Issue has been happening for 3 days. Will just say no internet secured when i join any wifi. Already tried the network reset was wondering if anyone else knew of any other ways to fix it, thank you....
  8. Anyone know how to fix No Internet, secured?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone know how to fix No Internet, secured?: I have a wifi adapter as my pc didn't come with a proper wifi thing in the motherboard. So I ended up recently purchasing a wavlink ac650 dual band wifi usb adapter after my D-Link DWA 171 stopped working once I pulled it out. Now this new one doesn't even work and it still...
  9. Anyone know how to fix No Internet, secured?

Anyone know how to fix No Internet, secured?: I have a wifi adapter as my pc didn't come with a proper wifi thing in the motherboard. So I ended up recently purchasing a wavlink ac650 dual band wifi usb adapter after my D-Link DWA 171 stopped working once I pulled it out. Now this new one doesn't even work and it still...
  10. Anyone know how to fix No Internet, secured?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing