Windows 10: How to fix no login issue?

Discus and support How to fix no login issue? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My windows 10 have no login screen. I tried doing ctrl+alt+delete, I tried doing startup repair, I also tried turning on safe mode for my pc but still... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Dave Talay, May 17, 2023.

1. How to fix no login issue?

My windows 10 have no login screen. I tried doing ctrl+alt+delete, I tried doing startup repair, I also tried turning on safe mode for my pc but still no login screen. My pc also did the fixing c: already but still no luck. I was using my pc normally and then I slept and turned it off but after I turned it on the problem came. I also can't reset my pc.

:)

Dave Talay, May 17, 2023
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 17, 2023
  3. Windows 10 Login issues

Hi Smith,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

I suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking and check if the issue persists.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

• If it logs in Create a new user account and link the Microsoft account and check if the issue persists.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 17, 2023
  4. Johan45 Win User

How to fix no login issue?

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 17, 2023
Thema:

How to fix no login issue?

1. How to fix no login issue? - Similar Threads - fix login issue

2. How to fix no login issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix no login issue?: My windows 10 have no login screen. I tried doing ctrl+alt+delete, I tried doing startup repair, I also tried turning on safe mode for my pc but still no login screen. My pc also did the fixing c: already but still no luck. I was using my pc normally and then I slept and...
  3. How to fix no login issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix no login issue?: My windows 10 have no login screen. I tried doing ctrl+alt+delete, I tried doing startup repair, I also tried turning on safe mode for my pc but still no login screen. My pc also did the fixing c: already but still no luck. I was using my pc normally and then I slept and...
  4. how to fix this issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to fix this issue: how to fix this issue, i am facing this while installing win 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-this-issue/92b72dcf-aca0-4b22-a109-e948f722dc17
  5. how to fix this issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix this issue: how to fix this issue, i am facing this while installing win 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-this-issue/92b72dcf-aca0-4b22-a109-e948f722dc17
  6. how to fix issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how to fix issue: hello. my microsoft store was crashing anytime i tried to install something so i decided to reset it but now i cannot open the microsoft store. is there anything i can do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-issue/bb3124a4-ad64-4942-8e82-b7d916846a69
  7. Issue with login screen anybody know how to fix?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with login screen anybody know how to fix?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Wingwong74 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j8x99b/issue_with_login_screen_anybody_know_how_to_fix/
  8. How to fix this issue?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to fix this issue?: Recently found this issue. When I minimize all the apps and go to the desktop and then press alt + f4 or the windows start button, the minimized tab opens which should not be happening Screenshots attached below. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  9. How to fix this issue?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to fix this issue?: [ATTACH]that windows form is bigger than normal. Picture below. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-this-issue/dd72eb1f-82c1-4c62-8dba-a2e7c85cdf04
  10. How to fix this issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to fix this issue: In addition to your mouse pointer, the taskbar will also show up if any running application requests to be seen (we call this a "needy app" or "program in a needy state". Examples include IM clients, Outlook getting new mail, Team Viewer receiving incoming connections,...