Windows 10: How to Fix not being able to see the Bluetooth in the device manager

Discus and support How to Fix not being able to see the Bluetooth in the device manager in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am not able to see the turn off and on button for Bluetooth and I don't see it Bluetooth in the device manager... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Thanh Lam1, Mar 24, 2023.

1. How to Fix not being able to see the Bluetooth in the device manager

I am not able to see the turn off and on button for Bluetooth and I don't see it Bluetooth in the device manager

:)

Thanh Lam1, Mar 24, 2023
  2. Rey Cam Win User

Can't Find Bluetooth on device manager.

Hi LoChung,

This may be caused by a corrupt or an outdated driver. It may also be caused by an incorrect device connection setup.

We suggest that you check Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10: FAQ. Please perform the steps on the following
    topics to resolve your issue:

• How can I automatically fix common Bluetooth problems?
    • The Bluetooth toggle is missing in Bluetooth & other devices settings or can't be turned on.
    • Bluetooth doesn't appear and there are no unknown device listed in the Device Manager.

If the issue still persists, kindly give us more details by answering the following questions:

• Have you done any recent changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried your Bluetooth device with another computer and check if you were able to use it?

Keep us updated with the status of the issue so that we can resume working on your concern.

Rey Cam, Mar 24, 2023
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Bluetooth Driver Disappears from Device Manager and Settings/Devices

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Drive. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

You may follow the steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue, as the device might be hidden.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Click on View.
    • Click on Show Hidden Devices.
    • Search for the Bluetooth device.
    • Right click on the Bluetooth device and click
      uninstall.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist

Arun B J, Mar 24, 2023
  4. How to Fix not being able to see the Bluetooth in the device manager

Bluetooth services and device manager

Hi Tina,

Having an incompatible driver causes functionality issues like what you are experiencing right now with your Bluetooth. To resolve such issue, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall your Bluetooth drivers manually instead of letting Windows search for
    an updated driver automatically. Here are the steps to do that:

• Visit your device manufacturer’s website to download the latest driver.
    • Right-click on the Start button, then select Device Manager.
    • Select Bluetooth, then the Bluetooth driver
      name.
    • Right-click on driver and then select Uninstall device >Delete the driver software for this device check box >
      Uninstall.
    • After uninstalling, right-click the driver that's having the issue, select
      Update driver
      > Browse my computer for driver software.
    • Select Browse > look for the drivers you've just downloaded >
      OK.
    • Select Next > follow the steps to install the driver >
      Close
    • Restart your computer.

You can also refer to this
    article
    to see troubleshooting steps for common Bluetooth issues.

Update us on the status of the issue.

Angela Pun, Mar 24, 2023
Thema:

How to Fix not being able to see the Bluetooth in the device manager

1. How to Fix not being able to see the Bluetooth in the device manager - Similar Threads - Fix being able

2. How to Fix not being able to see the Bluetooth in the device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Fix not being able to see the Bluetooth in the device manager: I am not able to see the turn off and on button for Bluetooth and I don't see it Bluetooth in the device manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-not-being-able-to-see-the-bluetooth-in/7b22f079-4192-4d28-b538-e331e2aa0ea6
  3. How to Fix not being able to see the Bluetooth in the device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to Fix not being able to see the Bluetooth in the device manager: I am not able to see the turn off and on button for Bluetooth and I don't see it Bluetooth in the device manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-not-being-able-to-see-the-bluetooth-in/7b22f079-4192-4d28-b538-e331e2aa0ea6
  4. How to find bluetooth on device manager?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find bluetooth on device manager?: I recently got a dell optiplex desk top 7040 and could not find blue tooth on it. It is not there in device manager either. Please help. Went through all the websites and tried all the suggestions....
  5. How to find bluetooth on device manager?

How to find bluetooth on device manager?: I recently got a dell optiplex desk top 7040 and could not find blue tooth on it. It is not there in device manager either. Please help. Went through all the websites and tried all the suggestions....
  6. BLUETOOTH DISAPPEARED FROM DEVICE MANAGER FIX

BLUETOOTH DISAPPEARED FROM DEVICE MANAGER FIX: I FOUND THE ANSWER! I have been struggling for weeks with this and could not find an answer on the forum that fixed it, but I found it myself!1. Go to Device Manager - you will notice that you cannot see "Bluetooth" as an option - click on View in the menu bar and select...
  7. BLUETOOTH DISAPPEARED FROM DEVICE MANAGER FIX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLUETOOTH DISAPPEARED FROM DEVICE MANAGER FIX: I FOUND THE ANSWER! I have been struggling for weeks with this and could not find an answer on the forum that fixed it, but I found it myself!1. Go to Device Manager - you will notice that you cannot see "Bluetooth" as an option - click on View in the menu bar and select...
  8. BLUETOOTH DISAPPEARED FROM DEVICE MANAGER FIX

9. Bluetooth not seeing devices

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth not seeing devices: So, I just did a fresh install in a new build and this Bluetooth isn't seeing my speakers. It is seeing my phone, and my phone sees the speakers. Windows is seeing everything else but my speakers. They are creative t12 speakers, and using kinivo Bluetooth dongle. Tried...
  10. Bluetooth sees device, but is not able to connect to it

Bluetooth sees device, but is not able to connect to it: I am having trouble connecting devices to my computer via Bluetooth. It was a standard at first pro controller, I was able to pair the device to my computer effortlessly in the past, but it doesn't seem to work anymore. I then tried the other devices I had used in the past,...