Windows 10: How to fix : ONEDRIVE: Our server is having a problem. We're working to fix it as soon as...

Discus and support How to fix : ONEDRIVE: Our server is having a problem. We're working to fix it as soon as... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I shared my link to others but they cant view the filesthere's an error: Our server is having a problem. We're working to fix it as soon as we can, so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by marjoriegeling, May 15, 2022.

1. How to fix : ONEDRIVE: Our server is having a problem. We're working to fix it as soon as...

I shared my link to others but they cant view the filesthere's an error: Our server is having a problem. We're working to fix it as soon as we can, so try again in a few minutes.

:)

marjoriegeling, May 15, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

OneDrive folder permissions - Fix

Found the problem. How to fix : ONEDRIVE: Our server is having a problem. We're working to fix it as soon as... :)

While you are still listed as the owner of each subfolder in the OneDrive folder, some subfolders no longer have inherited permissions enabled.

If you Enable inheritance and OK for each affected subfolder in the OneDrive folder, it will no longer have any access issues or UAC prompts afterwards.

How to fix : ONEDRIVE: Our server is having a problem. We're working to fix it as soon as... [​IMG]

Brink, May 15, 2022
  3. Jimmy6 Win User
    Windows error 8024402F Fix?

You can fix this problem easily please follow the steps which is using in this video "youtu.be/TXW64QDpGoI"

Jimmy6, May 15, 2022
  4. Borg 386 Win User

How to fix : ONEDRIVE: Our server is having a problem. We're working to fix it as soon as...

eDellRoot Certificate Problem: Patch Available To Fix It Now ?

Glad you got it sorted.

As soon as a patch is available for the second problem, I or someone will post it. There is a fix for the second problem available now, but thus far it involves manually removing it. Have a look at this article if you want to give it a try.

Second Dell Root Certificate Problem Discovered; How To Check For And Remove eDellRoot And DSDTestProvider Security Risks

Borg 386, May 15, 2022
Thema:

How to fix : ONEDRIVE: Our server is having a problem. We're working to fix it as soon as...

1. How to fix : ONEDRIVE: Our server is having a problem. We're working to fix it as soon as... - Similar Threads - fix ONEDRIVE server

2. Stuck on "We're updating our terms"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on "We're updating our terms": Hello, I have been stuck on this screen and the button "Next" just says "There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later." Check the screenshot in the attachment please. This is so frustruating...
  3. Stuck on "We're updating our terms"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on "We're updating our terms": Hello, I have been stuck on this screen and the button "Next" just says "There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later." Check the screenshot in the attachment please. This is so frustruating...
  4. How to fix : ONEDRIVE: Our server is having a problem. We're working to fix it as soon as...

How to fix : ONEDRIVE: Our server is having a problem. We're working to fix it as soon as...: I shared my link to others but they cant view the filesthere's an error: Our server is having a problem. We're working to fix it as soon as we can, so try again in a few minutes....
  5. How to Fix a Displayed Server Microsoft Communities Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Fix a Displayed Server Microsoft Communities Problem: Server Windows Customers Email Microsoft Communities of Users https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-a-displayed-server-microsoft/2cff2cad-c71a-4766-8f40-7163fe0100f6
  6. How to Fix a Displayed Server Microsoft Communities Problem

How to Fix a Displayed Server Microsoft Communities Problem: Server Windows Customers Email Microsoft Communities of Users https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-a-displayed-server-microsoft/2cff2cad-c71a-4766-8f40-7163fe0100f6
  7. How to Fix a Displayed Server Microsoft Communities Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Fix onedrive.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fix onedrive.: I am getting pretty tired of my onedrive constantly telling me that I am over my limit, then when I try to stop certain actions, then it deletes all my stuff off my computer. Why do PC games use hard drive space, yet when I go to delete them from onedrive to clear up the...
  9. problem fixing my license key will expire soon

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    problem fixing my license key will expire soon: I find it difficult to fix the problem of my license key will expire soon. I've tried so many ways but didn't work out please what should i do my windows 10 pro is activated but with users organization activation service and I don't understand that ....
  10. how to fix this problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to fix this problem: how to fix this problem [ATTACH] after the troubleshoot [ATTACH] then i try this[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-this-problem/248ba320-e905-447f-a4d0-67ea71308c3a