Windows 10: How to fix pc looping after trying to downgrade with ISO file?

Discus and support How to fix pc looping after trying to downgrade with ISO file? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so i was trying to downgrade using a iso file and everything was going smoothly until it just started looping on and off. the pc itself doesn’t turn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 99wound, Sep 19, 2023.

1. 99wound Win User

How to fix pc looping after trying to downgrade with ISO file?

so i was trying to downgrade using a iso file and everything was going smoothly until it just started looping on and off. the pc itself doesn’t turn off but all sounds stop keyboard goes off and screen and then lights back up and it’s stuck in that looo i’ve checked all hdmi cables and tried on and offing it but nothing worked please help it took me so long to save up for this pc and i’ve not even had it a year all past downgrades have been 100% successful

:)

99wound, Sep 19, 2023
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

wont boot into ISO file?

hm I used nero and put the iso on there like anything else
    ill try your suggestions with the .nrg file I no longer have the .iso (threw away)
    i was just curious

3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Error when mounting ISO files

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand when you are trying to delete/rename/move the ISO files after mounting it you get an error message. It could be possible that the ISO file is mounted and that is the reason you are unable to modify it.

I suggest you to eject the ISO file and then try to modify it. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + E, to open
      File Explorer
    2. Click on This PC on the left pane, you will find the mounted ISO file.
    3. Right click on the ISO file and click on Eject. Try modifying the ISO file now.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 19, 2023
  4. timta2 Win User

Need ISO maker

Um, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't UDF the DVD format?

"The name ISO is taken from the ISO 9660 file system used with CD-ROM media, but an ISO image might also contain a UDF file system."

Optical disc image - Wikipedia

timta2, Sep 19, 2023
Thema:

1. How to fix pc looping after trying to downgrade with ISO file? - Similar Threads - fix looping trying

2. Windows 10 install loop after mounting ISO file on PC before reinstalling windows from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 install loop after mounting ISO file on PC before reinstalling windows from...: Windows 10 install from .iso keeps looping after selecting use express settings in the language/time selection. I don't have a USB or CD/DVD to reinstall the windows. It asks where I'm from/preferred language/keyboard type/time zone, then hit next, unplugged internet as per...
  3. Windows 10 install loop after mounting ISO file on PC before reinstalling windows from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 install loop after mounting ISO file on PC before reinstalling windows from...: Windows 10 install from .iso keeps looping after selecting use express settings in the language/time selection. I don't have a USB or CD/DVD to reinstall the windows. It asks where I'm from/preferred language/keyboard type/time zone, then hit next, unplugged internet as per...
  4. Windows 10 install loop after mounting ISO file on PC before reinstalling windows from...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do I fix my pc from this loop after resetting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my pc from this loop after resetting.: Please help, I had a trojan file and I dont know which file it is so I decided to reset everything and remove my files Without reinstalling windows and now it takes me to this hello there page where I can customize my pc like keyboard layout, time zone and when i click next...
  6. How do I fix my pc from this loop after resetting.

How do I fix my pc from this loop after resetting.: Please help, I had a trojan file and I dont know which file it is so I decided to reset everything and remove my files Without reinstalling windows and now it takes me to this hello there page where I can customize my pc like keyboard layout, time zone and when i click next...
  7. How to fix pc looping after trying to downgrade with ISO file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix pc looping after trying to downgrade with ISO file?: so i was trying to downgrade using a iso file and everything was going smoothly until it just started looping on and off. the pc itself doesn’t turn off but all sounds stop keyboard goes off and screen and then lights back up and it’s stuck in that looo i’ve checked all hdmi...
  8. How to fix pc looping after trying to downgrade with ISO file?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix pc looping after trying to downgrade with ISO file?: so i was trying to downgrade using a iso file and everything was going smoothly until it just started looping on and off. the pc itself doesn’t turn off but all sounds stop keyboard goes off and screen and then lights back up and it’s stuck in that looo i’ve checked all hdmi...
  9. Trying to download Windows ISO file

Trying to download Windows ISO file: I'm using a Mac trying to download Microsoft 10 ISO file but keep getting an error message. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-download-windows-iso-file/237f17d4-ad5e-4978-9406-2b6f8483318b
  10. Trying to downgrade

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to downgrade: Is there any way for me to downgrade without loosing everything on my c: drive? I saw the option but was unable to do it from the option in the settings because I updated more than 10 days ago submitted by /u/Okamiinfinity [link] [comments]...