Windows 10: How to fix "permanently" the file OneDrive.Ink

Discus and support How to fix "permanently" the file OneDrive.Ink in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm writing here after two Blue Screen of Death of the type "IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL".In the past and recently, trying to find the source of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AEkita, Feb 23, 2022.

1. AEkita Win User

How to fix "permanently" the file OneDrive.Ink

Hi, I'm writing here after two Blue Screen of Death of the type "IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL".In the past and recently, trying to find the source of the problem, i used the command sfc /scannow. Reading its logs, I always find that the file corrupted and at the end repaired is: "Repairing file \??\C:\Users\Default\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Star

:)

AEkita, Feb 23, 2022
  2. EpsylonDH Win User

How do I PERMANENTLY disable Window Ink for Windows 10 Pro 1803

I tried it, and after restarting the changes I made to these services persisted, but the "Use Windows Ink" box checked itself again... I tried unchecking it and restarting again for a double check, no effect :/

Still, thanks for the suggestion.

EpsylonDH, Feb 23, 2022
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

W10Privacy utility. Option to permanently stop OneDrive from starting up.

lemonadesoda, Feb 23, 2022
  4. How to fix "permanently" the file OneDrive.Ink

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 23, 2022
Thema:

How to fix "permanently" the file OneDrive.Ink

1. How to fix "permanently" the file OneDrive.Ink - Similar Threads - fix permanently file

2. how to permanently stop apps from downloading onedrive files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to permanently stop apps from downloading onedrive files: Whenever I open an app like VLC, I get a notification telling me that the app is downloading files on my onedrive so I click cancel download and click block app when asked to prevent future downloads but the next time I open the app it just starts downloading files again even...
  3. how to permanently stop apps from downloading onedrive files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to permanently stop apps from downloading onedrive files: Whenever I open an app like VLC, I get a notification telling me that the app is downloading files on my onedrive so I click cancel download and click block app when asked to prevent future downloads but the next time I open the app it just starts downloading files again even...
  4. how to permanently stop apps from downloading onedrive files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to fix "permanently" the file OneDrive.Ink

How to fix "permanently" the file OneDrive.Ink: I have simular problem described in this topic, bsod was the same, now it changed to "memory management" error, when i changed processor which support 1333 ddr3 and memory itself 24gb i thought that was a problem, just wana to get to the source of it, were can i send...
  6. How to fix "permanently" the file OneDrive.Ink

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix "permanently" the file OneDrive.Ink: I have simular problem described in this topic, bsod was the same, now it changed to "memory management" error, when i changed processor which support 1333 ddr3 and memory itself 24gb i thought that was a problem, just wana to get to the source of it, were can i send...
  7. How to fix "permanently" the file OneDrive.Ink

8. How to permanently delete files data when using OneDrive

How to permanently delete files data when using OneDrive: Sometimes we need to shred a file, instead of just deleting it, like when a file contains personally identifiable information PII or individually identifiable health information. When a file on OneDrive is deleted, and it moves to the Recycle Bin, how can we ensure the file...
  9. How to fix "permanently" the file OneDrive.Ink

How to fix "permanently" the file OneDrive.Ink: Hi, I'm writing here after two Blue Screen of Death of the type "IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL".In the past and recently, trying to find the source of the problem, i used the command sfc /scannow. Reading its logs, I always find that the file corrupted and at the end repaired is:...
  10. How to fix "permanently" the file OneDrive.Ink

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix "permanently" the file OneDrive.Ink: Hi, I'm writing here after two Blue Screen of Death of the type "IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL".In the past and recently, trying to find the source of the problem, i used the command sfc /scannow. Reading its logs, I always find that the file corrupted and at the end repaired is:...