Windows 10: how to fix photo live tile not showing pictures

Discus and support how to fix photo live tile not showing pictures in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; photo live tile not showing pictures... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by George Wenckebach, Jun 3, 2023.

1. how to fix photo live tile not showing pictures

photo live tile not showing pictures

:)

George Wenckebach, Jun 3, 2023

2. Photo live Tile Not Showing Pictures Taken from Camera

Running Windows 10.

My Photo Live tile is only showing the picture I've saved that's in the 'Save Pictures' folder. The photos on Camera Roll folder isn't showing. They're both under User/Pictures folder however the live tile only sees the saved photo.

But the photo app can see the webcam photos too.

I've tried turning it on and off, I've tried setting the tile to a single photo and back to recent photos etc. This is also a Windows 10 I've just reset so what seems to be the problem and the solution? Thanks.

JeffSandoval014, Jun 3, 2023
  3. My live tile on my Photo tile will not show pictures. I have tried everything that I know. How to I turn my tile so pictures show again across the photo tile??

My live tile on my Photo tile will not show pictures. I have tried everything that I know. How to I turn my tile so pictures show again across the photo tile??

AshlynBopp, Jun 3, 2023
  4. how to fix photo live tile not showing pictures

Pictures tile shows deleted photos.

My phone is a Lumia 710 running Phone 7.5 ( (7.10.8107.79)

I took a few photos with the camera when I got it a couple of days ago. And then promptly deleted them. Yesterday, the Pictures tile was suddenly displaying these photos on it on the front of my phone despite them being deleted. I've checked. I cannot find
    them anywhere on the phone. I am not (or do not wish to be) syncing ANYTHING to online right now. I'm not particularly feeling very pleased with my purchase right now. How do I actually delete photos from my phone. They are plainly still on there as the Pictures
    tile is showing them.

If I press the Pictures tile when one of the deleted photos is showing, it just takes me to the Pictures section of my phone. The photo that was showing on the screen is not there nor listed under any album, etc.

I need this fixed.

nanananananananaanna, Jun 3, 2023
Thema:

how to fix photo live tile not showing pictures

1. how to fix photo live tile not showing pictures - Similar Threads - fix photo live

2. How to change W10 Live Photo Tile?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change W10 Live Photo Tile?: I cannot find a setting to change the photographs displayed on the W10 Live Photo Tile in the new Photo App. I can still change the photo using the Legacy Photo app I DL'd, but it has no effect, and the new Photo has no settings for Live Tiles. This problem developed this...
  3. How to change W10 Live Photo Tile?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change W10 Live Photo Tile?: I cannot find a setting to change the photographs displayed on the W10 Live Photo Tile in the new Photo App. I can still change the photo using the Legacy Photo app I DL'd, but it has no effect, and the new Photo has no settings for Live Tiles. This problem developed this...
  4. How to change W10 Live Photo Tile?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. how to fix photo live tile not showing pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix photo live tile not showing pictures: photo live tile not showing pictures https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-photo-live-tile-not-showing-pictures/239c82b4-b4c9-4bc9-91c6-0f7072b17798
  6. how to fix photo live tile not showing pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to fix photo live tile not showing pictures: photo live tile not showing pictures https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-photo-live-tile-not-showing-pictures/239c82b4-b4c9-4bc9-91c6-0f7072b17798
  7. LIVE TILE - PHOTOS

LIVE TILE - PHOTOS: the Photo live tile, off the start button menu, does not work. I can turn it off or on, but no function. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-tile-photos/41d15ed4-f8b6-4b99-aa51-c263626df6c8
  8. Live tiles are not working. How to fix them?

in Windows 10 Support
    Live tiles are not working. How to fix them?: I installed these analog live tile clocks from the Microsoft Store but they don't work. Live tiles in general don't work in my start menu. Maybe I disabled them earlier with a registry tweak or something, I don't remember. [img] 127942
  9. How To Restore Photos Live Tile In Start Menu?

How To Restore Photos Live Tile In Start Menu?: Hello All, I have a simple little problem that I need help fixing. In my start menu in Windows 10 Pro Anniversary Edition 14393.82, my live tile for my photos is completely missing. I know it use to be there but I may have done something to delete it or maybe Microsoft has...
  10. Native photo app live tile

Native photo app live tile: I like the live tile on the native photo app despite not being able to control what pics show and it only scrolling through 5 at any given time. However do people find the live tile buggy? It will be happily working away but then I will notice the tile gets stuck on a single...