Windows 10: how to fix problem "there is no wireless interface on this system"

Discus and support how to fix problem "there is no wireless interface on this system" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how to fix problem "there is no wireless interface on this system"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by admin7789, Dec 16, 2018.

1. admin7789 Win User

how to fix problem "there is no wireless interface on this system"

:)

admin7789, Dec 16, 2018
  2. Argel Obm Win User

How to fix problem connecting to wireless display?

Hi,

We need to clarify some information first for us to better understand your concern about connecting your computer to your TV using wireless connection. Kindly answer these questions:

• When did you start noticing that you cannot connect your computer to your TV using wireless connection?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before experiencing the issue?
    • What is the OS Build of your copy of Windows 10? To determine the build of Windows 10, follow these steps:
      • Click the Windows logo (Start button).
      • Click the gear icon (Settings).
      • Select System.
      • On the right-pane, choose About.
    • How are you connecting your computer to your TV using wireless connection? Please provide us the step-by-step process on you do it.

Argel Obm, Dec 16, 2018
  3. Wireless Network

Thanks for trying the steps again. It's now clear that the problem is on your router. To reconnect your laptop to the network, we suggest that you set or specify the channel of your wireless network. If you can access your router's user interface, set the
    channel to either channel 1, 6, or 11. Once done, remove your WiFi network from your preferred network list, then reconnect.

Let us know the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 16, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

1. how to fix problem "there is no wireless interface on this system" - Similar Threads - fix problem wireless

2. How to fix my Bluetooth and wireless headphones problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix my Bluetooth and wireless headphones problem.: So, for a year or 2 my audio was fine, but just recently have I had audio problems. For an example I can use wired headphones and they work perfectly fine, but Bluetooth or wireless headphones don't, and I can't hear anything through them. So, if anyone knows how to fix this...
  3. How to fix my Bluetooth and wireless headphones problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix my Bluetooth and wireless headphones problem.: So, for a year or 2 my audio was fine, but just recently have I had audio problems. For an example I can use wired headphones and they work perfectly fine, but Bluetooth or wireless headphones don't, and I can't hear anything through them. So, if anyone knows how to fix this...
  4. How to fix wireless display?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix wireless display?: Whenever I try to connect to a wireless display like my TV it automatically disconnects. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-wireless-display/956cc0d4-d84a-4464-bac3-9db3693d2d7a
  5. How to fix wireless display?

How to fix wireless display?: Whenever I try to connect to a wireless display like my TV it automatically disconnects. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-wireless-display/956cc0d4-d84a-4464-bac3-9db3693d2d7a
  6. How to increse the font size of System Interface

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to increse the font size of System Interface: System interface font size is too small for anyone with normal eye sight to read. Example:- Cannot see any option or wording on control panel, disk cleanup, cmd. Please refer to the screenshot attached below."""In other words It is simply a program that cannot be used ...very...
  7. How to increse the font size of System Interface

How to increse the font size of System Interface: System interface font size is too small for anyone with normal eye sight to read. Example:- Cannot see any option or wording on control panel, disk cleanup, cmd. Please refer to the screenshot attached below."""In other words It is simply a program that cannot be used ...very...
  8. Audio interface problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio interface problems: I just got a apogee one audio interface, and when I start recording in Streamlabs after a while the microphone (shure sm58) stops outputting audio. But the wierd part is that Apogee’s software still shows mic activity. This happens on all applications. submitted by...
  9. Interface Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Interface Problem: Ever since being forced to use office 365, I have been getting headaches on a regular basis. One source of the headaches would be the jumpiness and constant movements on the screen. Hovering over objects with the mouse can cause certain things to be hi-lited and windows to...
  10. Cortana interface problem

in Cortana
    Cortana interface problem: Hello all, Can we close interface of Cortana? I want to use it just with voice. Example; i'm on a fullscreen game, when i say "Hey Cortana", it minimizes game. I don't want that. Is there any way i can use it as what i want?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. there is no wireless interface on the system

2. There is no wireless interface on the system.

3. there is no wireless interface on system

4. there is no wireless interface in the system,
  5. no wireless interface on system,
  6. no wireless interface on the system,
  7. How to fix there is no wireless interface on the system,
  8. there is no wireless interface on this system,
  9. no wireless interface,
  10. How to solve wlan wireless interface on the system ,
  11. there is no wireless interface in your computer,
  12. Why does my pc says there is no wireless interface on the system ,
  13. there is no wireless interface on the system Windows 7,
  14. fix no wireless interface on pc with cmd,