Windows 10: How to fix random Blue Screens with stopcode: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

Discus and support How to fix random Blue Screens with stopcode: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. I built a new PC a few days ago, and I've been getting random Blue Screens all with the same stopcode: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER. It's brand... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by andrebocc, May 18, 2020.

1. andrebocc Win User

How to fix random Blue Screens with stopcode: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

Hi. I built a new PC a few days ago, and I've been getting random Blue Screens all with the same stopcode: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER. It's brand new, Windows was installed on it a couple of days ago, so I'm not sure what's causing it. I searched around and apparently it's caused by drivers. I checked each driver and only two were updated. Maybe it was those two, but I'm not sure. Again, it happens at random times, I can't recreate it or anything. I'll just be using my PC and it stops and them Blue Screen. I hope someone can be able to help me out. Thanks

:)

andrebocc, May 18, 2020
  2. Gil deG Win User

How to fix blue screen stopcode

Hi Willma,

If you are experiencing blue screen errors in your computer, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    for the step-by-step guide on how to fix blue screen errors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gil deG, May 18, 2020
  3. Random Blue Screen Errors

On my Lenovo-All in One, I get random blue screen errors when the computer sits idle for a couple hours.

STOPCODE: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED nvlddmkm.sys

I need to power off the computer, but each time it successfully reboots, fortunately.

Any suggestions?

timdillivan, May 18, 2020
  4. How to fix random Blue Screens with stopcode: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

Blue screen with THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

It is an old issue. When I turn on my laptop, I see blue screen with error: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

lewiscosta, May 18, 2020
Thema:

How to fix random Blue Screens with stopcode: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

1. How to fix random Blue Screens with stopcode: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER - Similar Threads - fix random Blue

2. Blue screen error/ Stopcode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen error/ Stopcode: First my laptop went into the blue screen stop code error: system license violationI watched some videos online and I tried command prompt boot rec? I used two I don't know whether it clashed but the second one got interrupted Because of the first method I used. I used...
  3. blue screen with an error of Stop code: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

blue screen with an error of Stop code: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER: HiI sometimes get on my laptop's windows 10 a blue screen with an error of Stop code: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER. I shared dump files in https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ajg0EobPIRqJaxmY3QNkGM73FUc?e=f0V1Pc . please reply to me how I solve that .Thanks....
  4. THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER atikmdag.sys randomly on moderate load

THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER atikmdag.sys randomly on moderate load: Hi there, I have been getting this BSOD for my newly built PC that I built last month. Things that I have tried: Fully updated Windows Tried both AMD Adrenalin 20.4.2 and 20.2.2, with DDU in safe mode between each try Run MemTest86, all 4 passes passed with no error...
  5. Getting blue screens with error code thread_stuck_in_device_driver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting blue screens with error code thread_stuck_in_device_driver: I finished building my PC yesterday, and this morning I installed Windows 10. Everything was going fine until I begun trying to install drivers for my hardware. I think I installed the wrong software though, as once I did, I begun getting the errors. I uninstalled the...
  6. Thread_stuck_in_device_driver blue screen

Thread_stuck_in_device_driver blue screen: Randomly my laptop will crash with the stopcode named in the subject of this post. Previously i updated windows and all my drivers and it helped keep it away but now its back again. Would it just be updates again? If so its going to be annoying needing to update every minute...
  7. Blue screen/stopcode

Blue screen/stopcode: Upon startup I keep getting a blue screen with a stopcode error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screenstopcode/f766d682-9aff-4dd4-8adb-15be0a4dddf4
  8. Blue screen with THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

Blue screen with THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER: It is an old issue. When I turn on my laptop, I see blue screen with error: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-with-threadstuckindevicedriver/45cc2a69-a231-474c-941e-da7bdcd2c1cd
  9. How to solve: "Error: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER" ?

How to solve: "Error: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER" ?: Hello all, I just built a PC a few days ago to give to my dad for Christmas. When setting it up, I applied the RAM's XMP Profile, letting it get up to its full 3200 clock speed. However, this seems to cause the computer to BSOD on occasion and give the error in the title....
  10. PC randomly restarts, goes into "coma" THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

PC randomly restarts, goes into "coma" THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER: PC Specs: i7-3770k 16GB RAM (8GB @ 1600, 8GB @ 2400 --> both set to run @ 1600 in BIOS) AMD 7950 3GB Sabertooth Z77 2 SSDs + multiple HDDs EVGA 850w PSU If I leave my PC idle for about 15 minutes, I'll hear the motherboard-beep, meaning it's restarted, and then...