Windows 10: how to fix Redragon Kumara K552-RGB1 Keyboard RGB settings

Discus and support how to fix Redragon Kumara K552-RGB1 Keyboard RGB settings in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently upgraded from a Redragon Diti Keyboard to a Redragon Kumara K552-RGB1 Keyboard, Not sure what i pressed but the RGB settings of the Diti... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Roberto Mostert, Dec 7, 2022.

1. how to fix Redragon Kumara K552-RGB1 Keyboard RGB settings

I recently upgraded from a Redragon Diti Keyboard to a Redragon Kumara K552-RGB1 Keyboard, Not sure what i pressed but the RGB settings of the Diti keyboard is now on my Kumara keyboard, Only half my keys has RGB now, and the RGB settings for the kumara don't work. It's as if the Kumara keyboard thinks it is a Diti keyboard.For me to change the RGB i have to use Fn + Space bar - Which is the Redragon Diti setting, I don't know how to reset the keyboard to default state as the Fn + PrtSc setting does nothing.Please help

:)

Roberto Mostert, Dec 7, 2022

2. how to fix Redragon Kumara K552-RGB1 Keyboard RGB settings

I recently upgraded from a Redragon Diti Keyboard to a Redragon Kumara K552-RGB1 Keyboard, Not sure what i pressed but the RGB settings of the Diti keyboard is now on my Kumara keyboard,

Only half my keys has RGB now, and the RGB settings for the kumara don't work. It's as if the Kumara keyboard thinks it is a Diti keyboard.

For me to change the RGB i have to use Fn + Space bar - Which is the Redragon Diti setting,

I don't know how to reset the keyboard to default state as the Fn + PrtSc setting does nothing.

Please help
    how to fix Redragon Kumara K552-RGB1  Keyboard RGB settings 4ebb81ab-4f6a-46db-86e3-42b2acfe78ce?upload=true.jpg

Roberto Mostert, Dec 8, 2022
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    how to fix Redragon Kumara K552-RGB1 Keyboard RGB settings

Hi Roberto,

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

If the red dragon keyboards need drivers or software to be installed, you will need to uninstall them for the Diti Keyboard, restart your PC, then download and install the correct drivers and software for the Kumara from the support page below.

Download

If that does not solve the problem it would be best to contact Redragon support on that website.

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

DaveM121, Dec 8, 2022
  4. how to fix Redragon Kumara K552-RGB1 Keyboard RGB settings

Rate my build

I think ill stick with my chosen one, but now i am on to the problem of a gaming keyboard and mouse. I think the best keyboard with rgb is Redragon Kumara K552 Rbg mechanical keyboard, but im not sure about mouse. Redragon centrophous and james donkey 007 are the two im looking at rn, but i am still concerned about dpi levels. I want to be good at csgo pubg tf2 and fps like such. Plz help

LukeDaDuke, Dec 8, 2022
Thema:

how to fix Redragon Kumara K552-RGB1 Keyboard RGB settings

1. how to fix Redragon Kumara K552-RGB1 Keyboard RGB settings - Similar Threads - fix Redragon Kumara

2. How to fix default keyboard setting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix default keyboard setting?: Situation: I use several different keyboard layouts – among them in first position a special swiss german layout enhanced with MSKLC; in second position an older version of it; in third position the standard swiss german, in fourth position swiss french, ... , in eleventh...
  3. How to fix default keyboard setting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix default keyboard setting?: Situation: I use several different keyboard layouts – among them in first position a special swiss german layout enhanced with MSKLC; in second position an older version of it; in third position the standard swiss german, in fourth position swiss french, ... , in eleventh...
  4. how to fix Redragon Kumara K552-RGB1 Keyboard RGB settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix Redragon Kumara K552-RGB1 Keyboard RGB settings: I recently upgraded from a Redragon Diti Keyboard to a Redragon Kumara K552-RGB1 Keyboard, Not sure what i pressed but the RGB settings of the Diti keyboard is now on my Kumara keyboard, Only half my keys has RGB now, and the RGB settings for the kumara don't work. It's as if...
  5. My Redragon k552 turns on but won't type unless I hold 8 other keys down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Redragon k552 turns on but won't type unless I hold 8 other keys down: As title says, my keyboard refuses to type anything unless I simultaneously hold down 8 different keys. I'm pretty sure I have tried everything at this point and not sure what I'm missing. The keyboard is plug and play and doesn't require drivers, I have booted into safe...
  6. My Redragon k552 turns on but won't type unless I hold 8 other keys down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Redragon k552 turns on but won't type unless I hold 8 other keys down: As title says, my keyboard refuses to type anything unless I simultaneously hold down 8 different keys. I'm pretty sure I have tried everything at this point and not sure what I'm missing. The keyboard is plug and play and doesn't require drivers, I have booted into safe...
  7. My Redragon k552 turns on but won't type unless I hold 8 other keys down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. K552 Redragon Keyboard

K552 Redragon Keyboard: I got this keyboard and I was messing with the built in keyboard settings and now only a few keys light up. Is there a way where I can reset the entire keyboard and it goes back to normal?...
  9. RGB

in Windows 10 Customization
    RGB: I THINK WINDOWS SHOULD HAVE RGB!!!. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rgb/7eca33d0-4680-40c4-bd46-c0de61db6af7
  10. My K552 Keyboard won't work.

My K552 Keyboard won't work.: Whenever I plug in my new K552 keyboard from RedragonUSA it flashes it's color repeatedly and won't work, it is a 'plug in and use' keyboard aka: no drivers need.ed/no downloads. The manual if you can call it that, says it only can work on Windows 8- but the box says Windows...