Windows 10: how to fix roblox closeing on launch?

Discus and support how to fix roblox closeing on launch? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i am trying to plat roblox on my laptop and it opens for a couple seconds the closes all it says is roblox the goes white and not the type when it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by cody edwards2, Oct 15, 2023.

1. how to fix roblox closeing on launch?

i am trying to plat roblox on my laptop and it opens for a couple seconds the closes all it says is roblox the goes white and not the type when it crashes i have tryed ever thing from checking graphics drivers and many more things i need help

:)

cody edwards2, Oct 15, 2023

2. Roblox keeps crashing

So I downloaded roblox on Microsoft Store and launched it. But when it said checking for updates, it crashed immediately. Other apps work fine, except roblox. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

huyhoang6875, Oct 15, 2023
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Oct 15, 2023
  4. how to fix roblox closeing on launch?

roblox not launching

Hi my roblox game on the Microsoft store isn't launching for some reason but it used to work I tried reinstalling and nothing works it closes the app when I try to open it.

how to fix roblox closeing on launch? [​IMG]

Orlan Ace Lopez, Oct 15, 2023
Thema:

how to fix roblox closeing on launch?

1. how to fix roblox closeing on launch? - Similar Threads - fix roblox closeing

2. how to fix roblox closeing on launch?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to fix roblox closeing on launch?: i am trying to plat roblox on my laptop and it opens for a couple seconds the closes all it says is roblox the goes white and not the type when it crashes i have tryed ever thing from checking graphics drivers and many more things i need help...
  3. How do I fix Microsoft roblox opens for 0.5 seconds and then closes/crashes ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix Microsoft roblox opens for 0.5 seconds and then closes/crashes ?: I have the roblox player version but i wanna use the microsft app. It never opens or when it does itll be just for quick second and then closes. Anyone know how to fix been reading articles and watching vids and nothing has helped yet....
  4. How do I fix Microsoft roblox opens for 0.5 seconds and then closes/crashes ?

How do I fix Microsoft roblox opens for 0.5 seconds and then closes/crashes ?: I have the roblox player version but i wanna use the microsft app. It never opens or when it does itll be just for quick second and then closes. Anyone know how to fix been reading articles and watching vids and nothing has helped yet....
  5. roblox not launching

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    roblox not launching: Hi my roblox game on the Microsoft store isn't launching for some reason but it used to work I tried reinstalling and nothing works it closes the app when I try to open it....
  6. roblox not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roblox not launching: Hi my roblox game on the Microsoft store isn't launching for some reason but it used to work I tried reinstalling and nothing works it closes the app when I try to open it....
  7. roblox not launching

8. Roblox closes immediately after launching microsoft store app.

Roblox closes immediately after launching microsoft store app.: Roblox closes immediately after launching microsoft store app.I was able to download and launch Minecraft windows 10 app from the microsoft store app, so this seems to be related to Roblox only at this time.I tried the steps shown here:Roblox App Crashes upon Launching on...
  9. Roblox Freezing When Trying To Launch Game On Roblox

Roblox Freezing When Trying To Launch Game On Roblox: I've been having a problem lately where when I try to launch a game on Roblox, the application freezes. I have not used Roblox on the Microsoft store before, but when I try to, this happens. The application runs fine, but when I try to join a game it just freezes and I cant...
  10. Roblox from Microsoft Store opens and closes immediately after launch.

Roblox from Microsoft Store opens and closes immediately after launch.: I have tried everything. Re-Installing Roblox, Resetting Roblox and Microsoft Store, Done the Microsoft Store troubleshoot, Re-registered the apps, Done WSreset.exe and re-installed Microsoft Store. It all started happening when i updated Windows to version 1909. Please...