Windows 10: How to fix Roblox error codes 279, 6, 610 on Xbox One

Discus and support How to fix Roblox error codes 279, 6, 610 on Xbox One in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Roblox is an online game platform and game creation system that allows users to design their own games and play a wide variety of different […]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 6, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to fix Roblox error codes 279, 6, 610 on Xbox One

WinClub, Jun 6, 2020

2. Xbox App Error code 0x80048504?

Hi Andyy,

If you received this error code 0x80048504, there could be an issue with the Xbox live server, your network connection, or with the account itself. For us to resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows Apps

Please click this link. This process will check and resolve common issues with the apps on your PC.

Step 2: Reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin). 
    • Type wsreset.exe and then hit Enter. 

Step 3: Uninstall and reinstall the Xbox App to update it.

• Click Start and type Windows PowerShell on the search box.
    • Right-click and then select Run as administrator.
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage.
    • Hit Enter. 
    • Launch Windows Store and download the Xbox App.  

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Acelyn Alc, Jun 6, 2020
  3. MrBigCow Win User
    ROBLOX error while installing

My ROBLOX will not install for some reason, the error I get is

An error occured while starting ROBLOX

Details: HttpOpenRequest failed for GET

http://setup.roblox.com/version?guid26455, Error Code: 6

I've tried just about everything I could think of, but maybe there is more. I've tried allowing access through my firewall, port forwarding every port ROBLOX could use, and i've changed my security setting for my temp folder.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Joe

MrBigCow, Jun 6, 2020
  4. How to fix Roblox error codes 279, 6, 610 on Xbox One

receiving error Code: 0x80072F8F while downloading roblox

my son downloaded roblox but uninstalled it. tried to reinstall but received an error with this code. what is this and how can i fix it for him?

cfrench228, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

How to fix Roblox error codes 279, 6, 610 on Xbox One

1. How to fix Roblox error codes 279, 6, 610 on Xbox One - Similar Threads - fix Roblox error

2. Fix Roblox Error Code 403 on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Roblox Error Code 403 on Windows PC: [IMG]Roblox is one of the safe havens for gamers who want to create and play games. It’s fully loaded with different features, however, it’s not a saint when it comes to error code. And One such error that is stopping the gamers from even accessing it is 403. In this article,...
  3. Fix the Roblox Error Code 403

in Windows 10 News
    Fix the Roblox Error Code 403: [IMG]This post features solutions to fix the Roblox Error Code 403. Roblox is a popular online gaming platform that allows players to buy, sell, and create virtual items to decorate their virtual characters for their avatars. However, like any complex system, it is resistant...
  4. Fix Under Maintenance, Roblox Error Code 920 on Xbox or PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Under Maintenance, Roblox Error Code 920 on Xbox or PC: [ATTACH]PC gamers and console gamers alike are reporting the issue whereby they do encounter the Under Maintenance Roblox Error Code 920 on their Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC or Xbox Series X|S or Xbox One console, even though the Roblox server status at status.roblox.com and...
  5. Fix Xbox error Code 0x8007013d

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Xbox error Code 0x8007013d: [ATTACH]A lot of Xbox users are not able to run games on Xbox. Some of them are unable to install a game, some are unable to launch one, whereas, some are failing to launch the Xbox app. When they try to do the same, they see the following error message. Something went wrong,...
  6. How do I fix Xbox One Error Code 0x800c0008

in Windows 10 News
    How do I fix Xbox One Error Code 0x800c0008: [ATTACH]Gaming is a lot of fun. They give us much-needed relaxation. Xbox has become the famous and easily accessible gaming console on Windows 10 and 11. But sadly, some users are facing Xbox One Games Error Code 0x800c0008. Whenever some users are trying to buy, play,...
  7. Fix Roblox Error 279 and 529 on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Roblox Error 279 and 529 on Windows PC: [IMG]Roblox is a virtual paradise for gamers. It allows them to create new games and try games created by other members, so, it works on the principle of reciprocity. But as with any server on the planet, Roblox has some errors and in this article, we are going to resolve two...
  8. Fix the error code||Roblox?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fix the error code||Roblox?: How do I fix the error code on my Acer laptop (Windows 10 S)? When I start Roblox, it comes to mir [ATTACH] What do I do machen lg Svenja Fehlercode beheben||Roblox?
  9. How to fix Roblox error codes 106, 110, 116 on Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix Roblox error codes 106, 110, 116 on Xbox One: [ATTACH]Roblox is an online game platform and game creation system that allows users to design their own games and play a wide variety of different […] This article How to fix Roblox error codes 106, 110, 116 on Xbox One first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. roblox error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roblox error code: im so angry that i find out that i cant play robloxs becaus of a stupid error coad. every things gone f-ING wrong. i copied the errors website thingy what ever its called. hear i cant acsess it s if you guys copy it and paist it and tell me what it seas that will help because...