Windows 10: How to Fix Screen Flashing Black on Right Click

Discus and support How to Fix Screen Flashing Black on Right Click in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When Right clicking on my desktop trying to open new folders, etc. my screen flashes black and said folder is not created. how do i fix this, please i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ryan Hickox, Feb 1, 2023.

1. How to Fix Screen Flashing Black on Right Click

When Right clicking on my desktop trying to open new folders, etc. my screen flashes black and said folder is not created. how do i fix this, please i need help

:)

Ryan Hickox, Feb 1, 2023
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Screen flashes black for a second

Hi,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check as driver updates are also part of Windows updates.

Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

Also uninstall and reinstall Display drivers from manufacturer website and check. Refer the steps below.

• Press “Windows + X” and select
      Device Manager

• Select Display Adapter and expand the driver icon.

• Right click on the driver icon and click on
      Properties

• Go to Driver tab.

• Select Uninstall and follow onscreen instructions.

You may also refer the link below and follow the suggestions suggested.

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10.

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows - Microsoft Support

Do let us know if the screen flashes. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Feb 1, 2023
  3. FreeBooter, Feb 1, 2023
  4. How to Fix Screen Flashing Black on Right Click

my pc screen flashes black

my screen will randomly flash black when my screen buffers. For example if I'm playing a turn based game every time i go to the next turn the screen flashes and shows black bars. I've been looking and my drivers are up to date any suggestions on how to
    fix? Thanks!

pcmasterrace, Feb 1, 2023
Thema:

How to Fix Screen Flashing Black on Right Click

1. How to Fix Screen Flashing Black on Right Click - Similar Threads - Fix Screen Flashing

2. How to fix black screen and flashing taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix black screen and flashing taskbar: So as i said the screen is black and the taskbar is flashing. I cannot open task manager or type msconfig and no app opens up, the screen went clear for a minute but it started flashing again....
  3. How to fix black screen and flashing taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix black screen and flashing taskbar: So as i said the screen is black and the taskbar is flashing. I cannot open task manager or type msconfig and no app opens up, the screen went clear for a minute but it started flashing again....
  4. How to fix black screen and flashing taskbar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to fix right click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix right click: Hi, every time I right click on a app on my desktop it just loads and loads and loads. I can't do anything on home screen after that. Only stops loading if I restart my computer. I tried a trouble shooting option that just makes my computer blue screen now. Help please...
  6. How to fix right click

How to fix right click: Hi, every time I right click on a app on my desktop it just loads and loads and loads. I can't do anything on home screen after that. Only stops loading if I restart my computer. I tried a trouble shooting option that just makes my computer blue screen now. Help please...
  7. How to Fix Screen Flashing Black on Right Click

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Fix Screen Flashing Black on Right Click: When Right clicking on my desktop trying to open new folders, etc. my screen flashes black and said folder is not created. how do i fix this, please i need help...
  8. How to Fix Screen Flashing Black on Right Click

How to Fix Screen Flashing Black on Right Click: When Right clicking on my desktop trying to open new folders, etc. my screen flashes black and said folder is not created. how do i fix this, please i need help...
  9. Windows 10 - Right click makes screen flash black

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - Right click makes screen flash black: Whenever I use right click on a desktop icon or item in the explorer the screen flashes black, doesn't open the menu and there is a heavy spike in CPU usage. The weird part is that it doesn't do this with all items. For example, right clicking on the desktop works just fine....
  10. Right Click turns the Screen Black!!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Right Click turns the Screen Black!!!!: I'm running Windows 10 64-bit and whenever i right click on desktop the screen turns black. Check out video for more details(The video is in windows 8.1 but the problem is the same and still persists). Please help me! Thanks in advance. M1V4gEqbYmU 23088