Windows 10: how to fix sound windows 10

Discus and support how to fix sound windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how to fix sound wimdows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-sound-windows-10/0c06eaca-acab-40d2-908e-4a7ff67a8793 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jamesmayhew1, Apr 6, 2021.

1. how to fix sound windows 10

how to fix sound wimdows 10

:)

jamesmayhew1, Apr 6, 2021
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 10 sound problems.

Hi Roger,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you install all driver updates?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • In which browser are you facing this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to refer the Microsoft Article below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix sound problems

Fix sound problems in Windows 10

Do let us know if you are able to get Sound with all relevant programs. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Apr 6, 2021
  3. window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Apr 6, 2021
  4. how to fix sound windows 10

I got no sound microsoft or horrible sound

Hi Roger,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• What happens exactly when you try to play the sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to follow below steps and check.

Step 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Step 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

how to fix sound windows 10

1. how to fix sound windows 10 - Similar Threads - fix sound

2. How to fix sound when mirroring?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix sound when mirroring?: I used to cast stuff from my PC to tv and it always worked well. One day the audio stopped working and if I go into my sound settings, there is two options: Speaker on computer or digital output . If i do speaker, i only hear sound from my computer. If I do digital output it...
  3. How to fix sound when mirroring?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix sound when mirroring?: I used to cast stuff from my PC to tv and it always worked well. One day the audio stopped working and if I go into my sound settings, there is two options: Speaker on computer or digital output . If i do speaker, i only hear sound from my computer. If I do digital output it...
  4. how do I fix the sound in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I fix the sound in windows 10: how do I fix the sound in windows 10 it keeps showing digital sound and it kick the other option off which was head phones https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-sound-in-windows-10/4510bc19-d703-4fe8-9eda-ac5327fc21f5
  5. how do I fix the sound in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I fix the sound in windows 10: how do I fix the sound in windows 10 it keeps showing digital sound and it kick the other option off which was head phones https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-sound-in-windows-10/4510bc19-d703-4fe8-9eda-ac5327fc21f5
  6. how do I fix the sound in windows 10

7. How do i fix windows start up sound, windows logon is missing in sounds settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix windows start up sound, windows logon is missing in sounds settings.: It's not a big deal but i've an issue regarding windows start up window logon sound, i have checked in personalize settings, checked sounds setting in which i found windows logon missing. there's no windows sounds when logon. current os : Win11all are updated...
  8. How do i fix windows start up sound, windows logon is missing in sounds settings.

How do i fix windows start up sound, windows logon is missing in sounds settings.: It's not a big deal but i've an issue regarding windows start up window logon sound, i have checked in personalize settings, checked sounds setting in which i found windows logon missing. there's no windows sounds when logon. current os : Win11all are updated...
  9. how do i fix not having sound while playing video games on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix not having sound while playing video games on windows 11: there is no sound while playing video games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-not-having-sound-while-playing-video/ec90615d-3e76-41a6-b535-66a2f225f053
  10. how do i fix not having sound while playing video games on windows 11

how do i fix not having sound while playing video games on windows 11: there is no sound while playing video games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-not-having-sound-while-playing-video/ec90615d-3e76-41a6-b535-66a2f225f053