Windows 10: how to fix start up error

Discus and support how to fix start up error in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After the last update, I'm getting an error about the Classic Start Menu. "classic needs to configure itself for the new operating system" I have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KathyJB316, Mar 11, 2020.

1. how to fix start up error

After the last update, I'm getting an error about the Classic Start Menu.

"classic needs to configure itself for the new operating system" I have to hit continue

to make it go on. Them I'm getting about administrator which I have to close.

How do I make this stop?

Thank you

:)

KathyJB316, Mar 11, 2020
  2. Jimmy6 Win User

Windows error 8024402F Fix?

You can fix this problem easily please follow the steps which is using in this video "youtu.be/TXW64QDpGoI"

Jimmy6, Mar 11, 2020
  3. Fix error 0xc000021a Windows 10

I've faced this issue before. It's one of the blue screen of death errors. Im sharing 5 steps that will help you fix Error 0xc000021a

One of the following step will sort out the problem:

1. Repair corrupted system
    2. Boot window manually
    3. Resetting computer's BIOS
    4. DO SFC scan
    5. Troubleshoot to fix automatically

Clout Techie, Mar 11, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

how to fix start up error

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

how to fix start up error

1. how to fix start up error - Similar Threads - fix start error

2. How do I fix start up problems?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix start up problems?: I recently reset my laptop acer aspire 3 and now when I try to log in it says “The user profile service failed the sign-in” and I have no idea how to fix it. Could someone help?...
  3. How do I fix start up problems?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix start up problems?: I recently reset my laptop acer aspire 3 and now when I try to log in it says “The user profile service failed the sign-in” and I have no idea how to fix it. Could someone help?...
  4. How do I fix start up problems?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to fix start up problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix start up problem?: Everytime i turn on My PC ir either gets stuck on the american megatrends screen or in a flickering white line. If it does manage to turn on, it either crashes on the Windows loading screen or shows "VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE". I was able to Open event viewer and the problem was...
  6. How to fix start up problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix start up problem?: Everytime i turn on My PC ir either gets stuck on the american megatrends screen or in a flickering white line. If it does manage to turn on, it either crashes on the Windows loading screen or shows "VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE". I was able to Open event viewer and the problem was...
  7. How to fix start up problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How do I fix this Win32Bridge Start Up Error? (More in comments)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix this Win32Bridge Start Up Error? (More in comments): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tutorgrrl [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mvk80v/how_do_i_fix_this_win32bridge_start_up_error_more/
  9. How do I fix KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED start up error?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED start up error?: I keep getting that message every time I use my PC it started doing it a couple of days ago. I’ve tried resetting it twice and I’ve tried updating my drivers. I really need some help with this as I can’t use my pc because it does this every 5-10 mins. Please help. submitted...
  10. how to fix the beeping and sometimes not loading at start up?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to fix the beeping and sometimes not loading at start up?: Hi I have issues with my zx4970 gateway when I tur it on it starts beeping 3 times pause repeat beeping for about 5 or more minutes then it will start loading or it will be a black screen froze so I have to hard boot sometimes a few times before it loads and then it works...