Windows 10: how to fix stop code

Discus and support how to fix stop code in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer will not start from sleep mode because of stop code. How to fix problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SupeR27, Mar 30, 2019.

1. SupeR27 Win User

how to fix stop code

My computer will not start from sleep mode because of stop code. How to fix problem?

:)

SupeR27, Mar 30, 2019

2. Windows 10 STOP CODE fix.

I have seen a lot of people asking how to fix the Windows Stop Code error.

However, I have not seen many of these questions being answered, or the answers given are in the completely wrong direction resulting in a endless loop of frustration.

So, here we go...Windows Stop Code error FIX!

On restart you will see the blue screen with how to fix stop code :( face and it says something like PC has encountered a problem, and needs to be restarted. We will do this for you. Then it restarts, and same thing over and over and over and over.

So...

step 1: Put down the hammer.

step 2: Turn on your PC.

step 3: When you get to the blue screen, you should see an option for advanced system settings or something of that nature. Click there.

step 4: Now, you should see a screen with a list, and a button that says Restart. Click Restart button.

step 5: Wait for system to restart. Then you should see a list of options. You're going to want to select option 4: Enable Safe Mode.

step 6: The system will now boot to safe mode. Enter login and proceed to desktop. Let everything load up completely.

step 7: After you are sure everything is finished loading up, go to start menu, and select Restart.

step 8: The system should reboot in normal operating mode, and will now allow you to login as you normally would on any other day Microsoft doesn't release an update. JK microsoft, you know we love you.

step 9: create a restore point, and backup your stuff.

Good Luck

Chris_ParadiseComputer, Mar 30, 2019
  3. StefanM Win User
    Alienware R4 M290x Code 43 HELP

Advice from Microsoft: Graphics device driver error code 43

StefanM, Mar 30, 2019
  4. Anne Ros Win User

how to fix stop code

Stop Code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hi,

This might be caused by faulty driver, hardware issues or antivirus software problems. We suggest checking this
    article that has steps on how to resolve stop code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Anne Ros, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

how to fix stop code

1. how to fix stop code - Similar Threads - fix stop code

2. How to fix BSOD and stop codes?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix BSOD and stop codes?: For the past couple of months, I have been experiencing constant BSOD and stop error codes. I have tried to fix it on my own by using SFC scans and DISM scans as well as troubleshooting all areas of my computer. I have also reviewed the minidump files and uninstalled and...
  3. How to fix BSOD and stop codes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix BSOD and stop codes?: For the past couple of months, I have been experiencing constant BSOD and stop error codes. I have tried to fix it on my own by using SFC scans and DISM scans as well as troubleshooting all areas of my computer. I have also reviewed the minidump files and uninstalled and...
  4. How to fix stop code 0xC000021a

How to fix stop code 0xC000021a: Hi thereI have a AMD Desktop with Windows 11 in it. So couple of days ago My father deleted some of unnecessary software from settings but he accidentally deleted FL Studio 21. Now that I needed that software, I tried to reinstall that software but it was unsuccessful the...
  5. How to fix stop code 0xC000021a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix stop code 0xC000021a: Hi thereI have a AMD Desktop with Windows 11 in it. So couple of days ago My father deleted some of unnecessary software from settings but he accidentally deleted FL Studio 21. Now that I needed that software, I tried to reinstall that software but it was unsuccessful the...
  6. How to fix stop code 0X0000081d

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix stop code 0X0000081d: Hello, It's been 2 days now my macbook bootcamp windows shows a blue screen suddenly and a stop code 0x0000081d appears, I would like someone to help me fix the problem. Thanks in advance....
  7. How to fix stop code 0X0000081d

How to fix stop code 0X0000081d: Hello, It's been 2 days now my macbook bootcamp windows shows a blue screen suddenly and a stop code 0x0000081d appears, I would like someone to help me fix the problem. Thanks in advance....
  8. How to fix stop code 0X0000081d

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. How to fix stop code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR;

How to fix stop code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR;: Windows repeatedly resets. When trying to restore or update windows 11, it will reset. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-stop-code-wheauncorrectableerror/5621c932-4052-45e8-812c-4cddf4a87f91
  10. How to fix stop code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR;

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix stop code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR;: Windows repeatedly resets. When trying to restore or update windows 11, it will reset. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-stop-code-wheauncorrectableerror/5621c932-4052-45e8-812c-4cddf4a87f91

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows stop code fix