Windows 10: How to fix surface laptop gen 1 boot loop ?. And driver error after the update.

Discus and support How to fix surface laptop gen 1 boot loop ?. And driver error after the update. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I hit the power key, the windows logo lights up for a few seconds, then the display switches off, then the logo comes back on. It does this for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by prasannasapkota, Jun 23, 2021.

1. How to fix surface laptop gen 1 boot loop ?. And driver error after the update.

When I hit the power key, the windows logo lights up for a few seconds, then the display switches off, then the logo comes back on. It does this for about 20sec until it tires itself out. Doesn't matter if it is plugged in or not. I've tried a lot of ways of getting to a boot menu, but none work, and **** you Microsoft, and your updates. And there was a USB driver error and after the latest update Microsoft front camera error and IR camera error showed up.

:)

prasannasapkota, Jun 23, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

New Surface Pro (5th Gen) Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - Aug. 1

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...update-history

Download:

Brink, Jun 23, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    New Surface Pro (5th Gen) Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - Aug. 1

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...update-history

Download:

Brink, Jun 23, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

How to fix surface laptop gen 1 boot loop ?. And driver error after the update.

Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, How to fix surface laptop gen 1 boot loop ?. And driver error after the update. :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

How to fix surface laptop gen 1 boot loop ?. And driver error after the update.

1. How to fix surface laptop gen 1 boot loop ?. And driver error after the update. - Similar Threads - fix surface laptop

2. Stuck on boot loop after updating NVIDIA driver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on boot loop after updating NVIDIA driver: I own an Acer Predator Helios 300 and have just recently tried updating my NVIDIA graphics drivers. Upon installation, however, my laptop crashed and is now stuck on a boot loop! It cannot detect the issue either. I also unfortunately do not have any backups of my drive. Is...
  3. Gen 1 Surface Laptop stuck in boot loop. Possibly power issue.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gen 1 Surface Laptop stuck in boot loop. Possibly power issue.: My brother plugged my laptop into an aftermarket charger that he got off of amazon and it stopped booting. When I hit the power key, the windows logo lights up for a few seconds, then the display switches off, then the logo comes back on. It does this for about 20sec until it...
  4. My surface laptop is stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My surface laptop is stuck in boot loop: My surface laptop is stuck in bootloop I followed several previous threads where it said to download on usb drive a reset. I have a 32 gb drive that is FAT32 as required but when I download the file and then try to move to usb drive it says the file is too big, which does not...
  5. Surface Laptop UEFI BOOT Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Laptop UEFI BOOT Loop: Hi All, After a windows update this past week I have encountered this boot loop issue on my Surface Laptop Gen 1. Here is a screenshot. As you can see there is a HDD icon in the top right corner with an X [IMG] I have tried various options with MS support over the...
  6. Keyboard and touchpad not working on Surface Laptop gen 1

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard and touchpad not working on Surface Laptop gen 1: Hello, I can only use the machine with an external mouse and keyboard. It used to be the case that when I unplugged the external mouse and keyboard, I could get the device's mouse and keyboard to work after several restarts, but now they stopped working completely. The...
  7. New Surface Laptop (1st Gen) Drivers Update for Windows 10 - Nov. 15 Surface

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Laptop (1st Gen) Drivers Update for Windows 10 - Nov. 15 Surface: Improvements and fixes in the update The following updates are available as a "Gradual Roll-out" for all Surface Laptop devices running Windows 10 May 2019 Update, version 1903 or greater: Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Marvell Semiconductor, Inc. –...
  8. Surface Pro (5th Gen) stuck on Surface logo at boot

Surface Pro (5th Gen) stuck on Surface logo at boot: Hi All, My Surface Pro is stuck at the Surface logo when booting. This happened after the latest Windows update and appears to be a driver issue. After about 15 - 20 seconds it reboots back to the logo and repeats until the battery dies. I've tried recovery with the...
  9. New Surface Pro (5th Gen) Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - Aug. 1

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Pro (5th Gen) Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - Aug. 1: Improvements and fixes in the update The following updates are available for all Surface Pro (5th Gen) devices running Windows 10 May 2019 Update, version 1903 or greater: Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Marvell Semiconductor, Inc. – Bluetooth –...
  10. Surface laptop 1st gen OS

Surface laptop 1st gen OS: If I buy a surface laprop 1st generation from Amazon, can I still upgrade its OS from "S" to Pro free? and How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-laptop-1st-gen-os/82b0c04f-805e-4262-a5f4-bf9a3254752b