Windows 10: How to fix tainted bookmarks in my browser

Discus and support How to fix tainted bookmarks in my browser in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I click on the bookmarks to save a search item to my bookmarks it tell me that the bookmarks is tainted how do I fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BonitaTurner1, Jan 31, 2023.

1. How to fix tainted bookmarks in my browser

When I click on the bookmarks to save a search item to my bookmarks it tell me that the bookmarks is tainted how do I fix this

:)

BonitaTurner1, Jan 31, 2023

2. Unpinning web browser bookmarks from Apps section, deleting web browser bookmarks.

How do I delete a bookmark that I "pinned" to my apps section. How do I remove bookmarks I no longer want from the web browser header? Thank you!

LorenRachelle, Jan 31, 2023
  3. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Jan 31, 2023
  4. How to fix tainted bookmarks in my browser

Edge: Bookmark import -- no outside browsers recognized

Hi Brian,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

Based on your information you need to select right option to import favorites form a different browser. Try the below steps to import favorites from firebox.

Step 1.

• Open Firefox and press Ctrl + Shift + B together, now click on
      Import and backup.

• Select Exports Bookmarks to HTML and
      save
      the favorite to a folder.
    Step 2.

• Open internet explorer and press Alt + Z.

• Select Import and export now click on Import from a file.

• Click on Next and select Favorites.

• Now browse for the file where you have save Firefox favorites and click on the bookmark and click open and click
      Next, now import the bookmark.

• Once you are done importing favorites in internet explorer, you can import it on Microsoft edge.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Jan 31, 2023
Thema:

How to fix tainted bookmarks in my browser

1. How to fix tainted bookmarks in my browser - Similar Threads - fix tainted bookmarks

2. How to fix tainted bookmarks in my browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix tainted bookmarks in my browser: When I click on the bookmarks to save a search item to my bookmarks it tell me that the bookmarks is tainted how do I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-tainted-bookmarks-in-my-browser/8f194446-9e0a-4de7-b62b-2e06a391e337
  3. How to fix tainted bookmarks in my browser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to fix tainted bookmarks in my browser: When I click on the bookmarks to save a search item to my bookmarks it tell me that the bookmarks is tainted how do I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-tainted-bookmarks-in-my-browser/8f194446-9e0a-4de7-b62b-2e06a391e337
  4. browser Bookmarks on Win10 PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    browser Bookmarks on Win10 PC: How can I transfer my bookmarks from one laptop to another when the laptops are not on the same network? Both are running Windows 10 and Google Chrome. John...
  5. Edge browser bookmark in new folder

Edge browser bookmark in new folder: when i try to create a new folder to save a book mark in the edge browser. It will not allow me to rename the new folder. I first choose mobile book marks and then when i try create a new sub folder it will not allow me to rename by right clicking the new folder How do i...
  6. Edge Browser on Android - Import Bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Browser on Android - Import Bookmarks: How do you import favourites into the Android Edge browser from a .html file or another browser? 129820
  7. Edge Browser Missing Bookmark Icons

Edge Browser Missing Bookmark Icons: I have the same bookmarks synced across all my browsers and edge is the only that doesn't show any of the icons of the websites that I have bookmarked. Clicking on them doesn't update the icon, and neither does clearing the history / cache. Is there an easy solution aside...
  8. Merging Bookmarks from 2 Browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Merging Bookmarks from 2 Browsers: Hi, I am currently running Firefox (61.0.2) and Vivaldi (Latest Release). Each has accumulated a large number of bookmarks. How could I join all of these bookmarks into 1 file and import them to each browser without getting numerous duplicates? Many Thanks Vivaldi 116317
  9. Chrome Browser Bookmarks in Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome Browser Bookmarks in Windows 10: Following upgrade to W10 the font size of "Other Bookmarks" has reduced in size. Normal browser sizes are fine, just the Bookmark too small. Any way to increase those without increasing everything else? Thanks. 16716
  10. Bookmarks across browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Bookmarks across browsers: There are a number of ways to sync bookmarks across browsers (such as between IE, Chrome and Firefox), most of which are done using online facilities. There is a desktop program called Transmute which works locally but does have 2 issues 1. It cannot handle bookmarks of...