Windows 10: How to fix Temporary Account so I can Sync up My Windows Account.

Discus and support How to fix Temporary Account so I can Sync up My Windows Account. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I restarted my computer today as an update was needed. But now windows is telling me I don't have a regular Microsoft account that Instead I have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Christopher Heilig, May 10, 2020.

1. How to fix Temporary Account so I can Sync up My Windows Account.

I restarted my computer today as an update was needed. But now windows is telling me I don't have a regular Microsoft account that Instead I have a temporary account. Yet I had a Microsoft account and it synced before the update. How can I make my account not be temporary or make my computer understand I have a Microsoft account and that I should be able to sync up. Included a screenshot showing how the sync option says that I have a How to fix Temporary Account so I can Sync up My Windows Account. cd97223d-54ca-4a6a-9918-58506cad8779?upload=true.png account.

:)

Christopher Heilig, May 10, 2020
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown How to fix Temporary Account so I can Sync up My Windows Account. :(

Zakin, May 10, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 10, 2020
  4. How to fix Temporary Account so I can Sync up My Windows Account.

Microsoft Account not syncing WP8.1

Hi Michael,

We suggest that you manually sync your Microsoft account by following these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap email + accounts.
    • Tap and hold your Microsoft account.
    • Tap sync.

Check also if you have the correct date and time set on your phone.

Let us know the results.

Regards.

Justin Sor, May 10, 2020
Thema:

How to fix Temporary Account so I can Sync up My Windows Account.

1. How to fix Temporary Account so I can Sync up My Windows Account. - Similar Threads - fix Temporary Account

2. Temporary account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Temporary account: So I have logged into the computer and then it says it has logged me into a temporary account and I watched YouTube videos yet they didn't work and then I saw that I had to go into registry so I just did it so I signed in and out yet I always got the same windows notification...
  3. can not login to my windows account that sync with my microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can not login to my windows account that sync with my microsoft account: Hi, today after turning on my laptop, due to the end of the charge, my laptop turned off, after that no matter how hard I tried to log in with my password correct password which belongs to my Microsoft account and every time an error message "The password is incorrect, make...
  4. Can I switch my Minecraft account? If so, how?

Can I switch my Minecraft account? If so, how?: A friend recently bought me minecraft as a Christmas present however it was on his email - microsoft one. I was wondering if it is possible to switch microsoft emails to my email so switching minecraft emails....
  5. temporary account

temporary account: I was logged into a temporary account quite a while ago and I was able to get out of it but I was presently logged back in so I followed all of the steps I was given and got out of it again and this time I made sure that everything was updated google, windows etc. but I've...
  6. How can I recover the files that I moved in a temporary account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I recover the files that I moved in a temporary account: Please help. I wasn't aware that I was logged in a temporary account. I panicked and I was looking for my desktop folders and files. Then I found them in the C:\Users\User\Desktop. I copied them in the desktop of the temporary account that I was unaware of. I restarted my...
  7. temporary account

temporary account: My computer has updated and it has put me in a temporary account even though I signed into my account when I turned my pc on. Please can you help me sign out of the temporary account and back into my old one without me having to lose any documents or photos....
  8. My windows is on temporary mode! how can i fix that?

My windows is on temporary mode! how can i fix that?: My windows log on temporary mode! . I want to fix that without reinstall my windows. How can i? My windows version is 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-is-on-temporary-mode-how-can-i-fix-that/6f876dc2-6d2f-49a6-b6b8-7a32991a268f
  9. how can i sync my apple account for microsoft account then restore my purchases

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i sync my apple account for microsoft account then restore my purchases: sp first I thought I could do that cause the game I wanted to download was Minecraft windows 10 edition and you have the option to sign in with your Microsoft account so If I sign in with the Microsoft account I used for Minecraft I thought I would be owned be me but then it...
  10. can i temporary use a local account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    can i temporary use a local account: im about to reinstall windows and when i use my microsoft acc it always names my user folder the wrong thing.i was wondering can i use a local acc during setup so it names it correctly then add my Microsoft account later that has the activation stuff with it? 118090