Windows 10: how to fix the beeping and sometimes not loading at start up?

Discus and support how to fix the beeping and sometimes not loading at start up? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I have issues with my zx4970 gateway when I tur it on it starts beeping 3 times pause repeat beeping for about 5 or more minutes then it will start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by katcole9160, Jul 24, 2018.

1. how to fix the beeping and sometimes not loading at start up?

Hi I have issues with my zx4970 gateway when I tur it on it starts beeping 3 times pause repeat beeping for about 5 or more minutes then it will start loading or it will be a black screen froze so I have to hard boot sometimes a few times before it loads and then it works fine it started about 6 months ago only once in a while now this past month it is every time after shutting down and starting it back up I have tried all the cleaning and defragging deleting even troubleshooting hardware and drives it says it is all running good working properly then I contacted tech one said it was software issues and another said it is the hard disk drive GPU / or HDD they need to be replaced also another said out of date bio so I need to know what is the problem and how do I fix it since not one of the techs really could tell me if anyone else has had this issue help me with this before my computer stops for good I also have a newer HP which was accidentally knocked off desk into the closet onto a old TV it was working after it was knocked off and was doing every thing fine shut it down went next day to use it and it comes on with Hard disk drive not found so my new computer is a touch screen all in one and needs to be fixed so I need this one not to die so any help will be so grateful thanks Kat

:)

katcole9160, Jul 24, 2018
  2. GKing Win User

Maxtor Hard Drive Beep

Maxtor drive beeps

Have a similiar situation using a DiamondMax Plus 8, 20GB Mfg Date 4/15/03. Drive used as a second system drive. Drive is recognized in boot menu but not in drive list. Drive is always connected. Computer started locking up for several seconds at a time. Chkdsk on drives and couldn't find that drive. Removed drive from bay to make sure connections were ok and heard the beeping. Shutdown and restart and never got to windows screen. Restarted several times then saw drive in boot menu and Windows loaded but Maxtor not in drive menu. When recognized in boot menu, computer will start but beeps and is not found.

Tried kicking it real hard but no improvement. Any suggestions?

GKing, Jul 24, 2018
  3. 2 short beeps then 1 long beep on start up

seems alot of people are having beep code issues with ASUS lately.....here is the ASUS list of beeps....Award BIOS Beep Codes - BIOS Central

Video adapter issue!

sneekypeet, Jul 24, 2018
  4. how to fix the beeping and sometimes not loading at start up?

Nettop beeping in sleep mode

We appreciate you providing us those helpful answers.

In line with this, can you follow these steps on how to turn off the system beep sounds in Windows 10 and observe if the issue persists? Here are the steps:

• Right-click the Start icon, then select Control Panel.
    • Choose the Large icons option from the View by drop down list found on the upper-right part of the Control Panel window.
    • Locate and choose Sound.
    • Go to the Sounds tab when the Sound wizard pops out.
    • Locate and click Default Beep.
    • Choose None from the Sounds drop-down list.
    • Click Apply, then OK.

Let us know if the issue persists after following the steps above.

Thank you.

Michelle Her, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

how to fix the beeping and sometimes not loading at start up?

1. how to fix the beeping and sometimes not loading at start up? - Similar Threads - fix beeping sometimes

2. How to fix broken start up loading screen on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix broken start up loading screen on laptop: My Acer Nitro 5 laptop was experiencing the blue sad face screen for a couple of days now, I was playing/on it just fine. But suddenly it did the blue sad face again and it wasn't counting to 100% and not restarting. So I held down the power button for like 10 seconds, then...
  3. How to fix broken start up loading screen on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix broken start up loading screen on laptop: My Acer Nitro 5 laptop was experiencing the blue sad face screen for a couple of days now, I was playing/on it just fine. But suddenly it did the blue sad face again and it wasn't counting to 100% and not restarting. So I held down the power button for like 10 seconds, then...
  4. How to stop the beeping and start my computer back up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop the beeping and start my computer back up: I want my computer stop beeping https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-the-beeping-and-start-my-computer-back/b4f503c1-73c0-4efc-8250-89ec213cbe5e
  5. help with desktop beeping but not starting up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help with desktop beeping but not starting up.: i have a desktop pavilion and today stops working , when turning on just beeps 3 long beeps then 2 shorts.. before that it was just sending me to auto repair but never start up. now just beeps and screen is black....
  6. help with desktop beeping but not starting up.

help with desktop beeping but not starting up.: i have a desktop pavilion and today stops working , when turning on just beeps 3 long beeps then 2 shorts.. before that it was just sending me to auto repair but never start up. now just beeps and screen is black....
  7. Mouse and keyboard sometimes not starting up and sometimes starts late

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and keyboard sometimes not starting up and sometimes starts late: This has been an ongoing problem for me and it just started to be more frequent and annoying whenever I restart or shutdown my pc a little often sometimes makes my mouse and keyboard don't work at startup or welcome screen and sometimes they work but after a while, I tried...
  8. Mouse and keyboard sometimes not starting up and sometimes starts late

Mouse and keyboard sometimes not starting up and sometimes starts late: This has been an ongoing problem for me and it just started to be more frequent and annoying whenever I restart or shutdown my pc a little often sometimes makes my mouse and keyboard don't work at startup or welcome screen and sometimes they work but after a while, I tried...
  9. Mouse and keyboard sometimes not starting up and sometimes starts late

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Awful load start up beeps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Awful load start up beeps: Upon start up, this computer makes awfully load "beeps" in threes and six times as though its running a diagnostic or something. Any ideas as to how to shut down those sounds? They drive us out of the room, they're that loud....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Hello my pc is beeping sometimes for 3 or 4 secs