Windows 10: How to fix the email content's size?

Discus and support How to fix the email content's size? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, Recently, when I view an email within Windows Mail App the email body first will display normally, but when I scroll down through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Perf-TO, Apr 10, 2021.

1. Perf-TO Win User

How to fix the email content's size?

Hello everyone,

Recently, when I view an email within Windows Mail App the email body first will display normally, but when I scroll down through some places that display embedded graphics, the display will automatically enlarged and all the texts and graphics will be over sized and staying that way even I close that email and re-open it again.

It makes no difference whether those email came from Yahoo or Gmail account.

Windows Mail & Calendar Version 16005.13426.20688.0

Anyone has similar problem? or had the problem and know how to fix it?

Many thanks in advance!

-Al

:)

Perf-TO, Apr 10, 2021

2. Screen size does not fix.

Since the new upgrades the screen size is too big for my 7 YR old Toshiba Laptop, which I use constantly. I Can not access the x or the scroll bar. The character's are Hugh, stretched and distorted. I have followed every single step listed in troubleshooting
    and even paid two computer techs to fix it. NOTHING WORKS! There used to be a simple one step adjustment: Settings: Display: Screen Size. Neither, Resetting, troubleshooting app, driver updates, changing to another resolution (which btw is suggested as a
    fix but non existant) nothing works. I am at wits end. The last guy I paid to fix it suggested I just buy anew unit? I can't afford that. Please please address this issue asap. Thank you

Arose Krashmam, Apr 10, 2021
  3. Size Of contents etc change How to stop this?

Hi,

As per the issue description you are facing issue with the size of contents which get enlarged/reduced while scrolling the page up/down. This can be because of any of the following reasons:

• Incorrect mouse is selected in IntelliPoint software.
    • Conflict with other (non-Microsoft) mouse or pointer software,
    • Problem with the IntelliPoint software or drivers.
    • Application does not correctly recognize scrolling messages from the mouse.

I would suggest you to refer the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

Resolve problems with mouse button or scrolling settings

Hope the information provided is helpful. Do let us know if you have any more concern related to Windows. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Apr 10, 2021
  4. Amit_Sun Win User

Change in folder size after enabling Bitlocker

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand you concern related to the size of the folder displayed. Try these steps to narrow down the issue:

1. Disable bitlocker
      and then check the folder size.
    2. We would also suggest you to open the folder and select all files and see the size of the contents.

Let us know if the size of the contents matches the folder size. If you see a difference, then the folder might be showing incorrect size.

Kindly reply us with the requested information to assist you better.

Awaiting for your response.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

1. How to fix the email content's size? - Similar Threads - fix email content's

2. How to fix extra large text size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix extra large text size: The text size in multiple applications including file explorer and firefox has suddenly become extra large. This problem persists after a restart. In the settings, the scale is set to 100% and cannot be set lower, the resolution is the same as before, and the "text size"...
  3. Folder Properties misrepresenting information of Size and Contents, how to fix?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder Properties misrepresenting information of Size and Contents, how to fix?: Was trying to write PowerShell scripts to tell me exact details on what files were missing from cloud storage, and I'm noticing that PowerShell is showing me different numbers compared to Properties that File Explorer is showing me....
  4. Folder Properties misrepresenting information of Size and Contents, how to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folder Properties misrepresenting information of Size and Contents, how to fix?: Was trying to write PowerShell scripts to tell me exact details on what files were missing from cloud storage, and I'm noticing that PowerShell is showing me different numbers compared to Properties that File Explorer is showing me....
  5. Folder Properties misrepresenting information of Size and Contents, how to fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How to fix “Parse_DevicesW:data size error”?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix “Parse_DevicesW:data size error”?: Hello everyone!I’ve been getting the following error whenever I try to open most/all applications:ParseDevicesW:data size errorI’ve noticed it in The Sims 4, Origin, Paint Tool Sai, and I believe it also happened in Steam and Photoshop. I am running Windows 10. Any help would...
  7. Size on disk much larger than actual size - how to fix ?

Size on disk much larger than actual size - how to fix ?: My folders of photos are showing properties of a much larger size than is physically possible on my laptop, this is not showing up as an issue on the laptop, but I can't back them up effectively as have already used up a 2TB drive for a small portion of them ! I've seen some...
  8. font size in email

in Windows 10 Customization
    font size in email: Can the font size be changed in the email? I can barely read it letters too small. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-size-in-email/49b0071f-cf8c-448d-ac49-017ee40e1a2e
  9. actual contents more than double the size of contents downloaded

actual contents more than double the size of contents downloaded: Today I witnessed a most peculiar event on my Laptop. I had completely emptied my Software Distribution Folder and restarted. The Laptop downloaded the insiders evaluation build 18356 The total size of the download was around 4.35 Gigabytes but the Software Distribution...
  10. Difference in size of a folder with its contents

in Windows 10 Support
    Difference in size of a folder with its contents: Hello to all, I have a folder Documents and when I check its properties, Windows 10 x64 shows ~13 GB as its size. But when go within it and select all contents and check for properties (from the context menu) it shows ~3 GB as all of its contents' size. I also checked the...