Windows 10: How to fix the endless app update loop in Microsoft Store?

Discus and support How to fix the endless app update loop in Microsoft Store? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Everytime I check for app updates in Microsoft Store, I get many 'fake updates' i.e updates that don't exist. A bunch of apps will just download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/workalkoholic, Dec 17, 2020.

1. How to fix the endless app update loop in Microsoft Store?

Everytime I check for app updates in Microsoft Store, I get many 'fake updates' i.e updates that don't exist. A bunch of apps will just download updates (for a couple of seconds) and I get the notification that the app is updated. This keeps happening again and again, no matter how many times I tap the 'Get updates' option.

When an app is really updated, it should show 'Modifoed today' in the last column, but these fake updates show modified dates that are many weeks in the past.

What is happening and how to fix it?

submitted by /u/workalkoholic
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/workalkoholic, Dec 17, 2020
  2. Sharief K Win User

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Dec 17, 2020
  3. Julie Ram Win User
    Window 10 update loop and I can't get it fixed.

Hi Archie,

To better assist you, follow the steps on how to Fix Endless Reboot Loop after Windows 10 Update:

• Open Settings.
    • Update & security.
    • Windows Update, and select "Check for updates".

Be informed that, an additional update will be downloaded and installed to your Windows 10 computer to fix endless reboot loop.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Julie Ram, Dec 17, 2020
  4. How to fix the endless app update loop in Microsoft Store?

microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

How to fix the endless app update loop in Microsoft Store?

1. How to fix the endless app update loop in Microsoft Store? - Similar Threads - fix endless app

2. How to fix installing and updating apps fails in microsoft stores

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix installing and updating apps fails in microsoft stores: Hi,Recently I've tried to update a game from the microsoft store. I had no problem before but now it just doesn't load. So I've uninstalled the game and when I try to reinstall it it doesn't work neither. Same for xbox app. It seems like I can't download or update anything...
  3. How to fix installing and updating apps fails in microsoft stores

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix installing and updating apps fails in microsoft stores: Hi,Recently I've tried to update a game from the microsoft store. I had no problem before but now it just doesn't load. So I've uninstalled the game and when I try to reinstall it it doesn't work neither. Same for xbox app. It seems like I can't download or update anything...
  4. How to fix installing and updating apps fails in microsoft stores

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Endless sign in loop in 'Advanced app settings'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Endless sign in loop in 'Advanced app settings': Hey community!I recently upgraded to Windows 11 using the 'Installation Assistant', which went really smooth. Only one nuisance: on every boot I see a notification asking me to log in. Clicking the notification takes me to 'Apps > Advanced app settings' and the second line...
  6. Another endless loop Microsoft Update KB5003173

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Another endless loop Microsoft Update KB5003173: My Lenovo PC Desktop is once again caught in an endless loop of installing and then removing the changes when using Update KB5003173 for Windows 10. I put off the update for 7 days but it tries to install every day....
  7. Microsoft Store - Update Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store - Update Loop: Attempted to update an app - it says completed, then says "downloading" again. Tried PowerShell commands, WSReset, restarting, and nothing helps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-update-loop/38857008-a392-4a4b-8633-c626c80d0c71
  8. app not downloading with endless pending loop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    app not downloading with endless pending loop: [ATTACH]i get this endless loop whenever i try to download an app from the store. I've tried everything like, restarting the windows store, deleting and reinstalling the store, restarting my pc and my windows is up to date. how can I fix this?...
  9. windows 10 update endless loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 update endless loop: I have a surface pro I bought feb 2019 and have used very little. I also purchased Office but never entered the key. Windows 10 kept trying to update windows but it would always fail. The last time it started making update changes but then a small empty square with a white...
  10. Endless Microsoft store Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Endless Microsoft store Download: Hello, I have recently purchased forza horizon 4 for my pc. When I try to download it it is stuck in a endless loop and never downloads. please HELP!!. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/endless-microsoft-store-download/a4718bcc-47d5-49d7-897d-446927ae58c0