Windows 10: How to fix the Ghost touch screen issue on the ASUS S200E?

Discus and support How to fix the Ghost touch screen issue on the ASUS S200E? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; While I was working on my project, I left my laptop on and have the charger plugged in, after a few minutes later, the laptop's cursor disappeared and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Elstan, May 23, 2020.

1. Elstan Win User

How to fix the Ghost touch screen issue on the ASUS S200E?

While I was working on my project, I left my laptop on and have the charger plugged in, after a few minutes later, the laptop's cursor disappeared and there are white bubbles on the screen on the left of my screen. When I try to use the touchpad to take control it just wouldn't let me take control. This happened many times already and I was not be able to resolve it this time. Even I done a clean install of Windows, its still the same. The ghost touch can even take it over while I was at the Windows 10 installation.How to fix the Ghost touch screen issue on the ASUS S200E? [​IMG]

:)

Elstan, May 23, 2020
  2. Bill Smithers, May 23, 2020
  3. touch screen no longer responds on my ASUS s200e laptop, how can I regain that facility

Bill, this did not help, I then contacted ASUS technical support direct . I provided to them the serial and model number for my laptop and they forwarded a link to update my GRAPHIC drive which resolved the issue.

Thank you for your prompt support and feedback which is appreciated.

KIND REGARDS

CHARLES

charlesmclaughlan, May 23, 2020
  4. ANXQ Win User

Bluetooth issue ASUS VivoBook S200E

hey!

i have an asus vivobook s200e /w windows 10 and whenever try to search or use or add a device looks like bluetooth has never been on the system..

cant connect my jbl speaker either my iphone

any ideas?

many thanks

Thema:

1. How to fix the Ghost touch screen issue on the ASUS S200E? - Similar Threads - fix Ghost touch

2. Ghost touch problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ghost touch problem: after updating windows 11 my laptop is affected by ghost touching. i tried to reset it to windows 10 but it gets worst. any suggestion? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ghost-touch-problem/717baaf4-b4a4-4d73-b97f-079970b9476c
  3. Reinstalling Windows 10 on Asus S200E Error

Reinstalling Windows 10 on Asus S200E Error: Basically I'm trying to reinstall Windows 10 on my Asus S200 but to no avail for 2 days straight. The problem is after around 70% of files checked, it says Windows cannot Install Required Files error 0x8007025D. Below are my steps to install1 Use a flash drive with Windows 10...
  4. Reinstalling Windows 10 on Asus S200E Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling Windows 10 on Asus S200E Error: Basically I'm trying to reinstall Windows 10 on my Asus S200 but to no avail for 2 days straight. The problem is after around 70% of files checked, it says Windows cannot Install Required Files error 0x8007025D. Below are my steps to install1 Use a flash drive with Windows 10...
  5. Ghost Touch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ghost Touch: My touch screen is glitching in a ghost touch way. The cursor moves around frantically, programs close down randomly and the screen moves up and down.When I disable the HID Compliant touch screen the problem fixes itself. But after enabling and restarting the problem...
  6. Ghost Touch

Ghost Touch: My touch screen is glitching in a ghost touch way. The cursor moves around frantically, programs close down randomly and the screen moves up and down.When I disable the HID Compliant touch screen the problem fixes itself. But after enabling and restarting the problem...
  7. Ghost Touch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Asus Touch Screen not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus Touch Screen not working: Does anyone have any solutions to why my touch screen has stopped working since the last MS update. cant update the I2 C HID device . error ,message reads A request for the HID descriptor failed. Asus tell me its a Windows 10 issue...
  9. Fixing ghost monitor issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Fixing ghost monitor issue: Hi, i have three monitors set up on my PC. Two are through the geforce card and one is via the onboard intel card. Every day now i constantly have to re-detect my monitors because it always changes to 4 monitors after i wake up the PC from sleep mode. Once i choose detect...
  10. Ghost touch touch screen Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ghost touch touch screen Windows 10: Yesterday my touch screen started acting as if someone was touching the middle of the screen repeatedly (like 10-15 times a second). I virtually disables my ability to use the mouse. I have cleaned the screen, rebooted, gone into device manager and updated the drivers,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus ghost bubble touch screen

2. ASUS S200E problema touch screen