Windows 10: How to fix the Ghost touch screen issue on the ASUS S200E?

Discus and support How to fix the Ghost touch screen issue on the ASUS S200E? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; While I was working on my project, I left my laptop on and have the charger plugged in, after a few minutes later, the laptop's cursor disappeared and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Elstan, May 23, 2020.

1. Elstan Win User

How to fix the Ghost touch screen issue on the ASUS S200E?

While I was working on my project, I left my laptop on and have the charger plugged in, after a few minutes later, the laptop's cursor disappeared and there are white bubbles on the screen on the left of my screen. When I try to use the touchpad to take control it just wouldn't let me take control. This happened many times already and I was not be able to resolve it this time. Even I done a clean install of Windows, its still the same. The ghost touch can even take it over while I was at the Windows 10 installation.How to fix the Ghost touch screen issue on the ASUS S200E? [​IMG]

:)

Elstan, May 23, 2020
  2. Bill Smithers, May 23, 2020
  3. touch screen no longer responds on my ASUS s200e laptop, how can I regain that facility

Bill, this did not help, I then contacted ASUS technical support direct . I provided to them the serial and model number for my laptop and they forwarded a link to update my GRAPHIC drive which resolved the issue.

Thank you for your prompt support and feedback which is appreciated.

KIND REGARDS

CHARLES

charlesmclaughlan, May 23, 2020
  4. ANXQ Win User

Bluetooth issue ASUS VivoBook S200E

hey!

i have an asus vivobook s200e /w windows 10 and whenever try to search or use or add a device looks like bluetooth has never been on the system..

cant connect my jbl speaker either my iphone

any ideas?

many thanks

Thema:

1. How to fix the Ghost touch screen issue on the ASUS S200E? - Similar Threads - fix Ghost touch

2. Video lagging issue on my ASUS S200E playing a video at 720 60P

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Video lagging issue on my ASUS S200E playing a video at 720 60P: After I upgraded my ASUS S200E from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, whenever I play YouTube videos which are at 720 60P the video started lagging really hard and if I play YouTube on 480P there are no lagging issues. There were no issues before when it was on Windows 8.1. Please...
  3. Ghost touch on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ghost touch on Windows 10: I've read how to fix the ghost touch bubbles and the cursed jumping around but how am I supposed to get into my computer to do that? The ghost touch won't allow me to do anything....
  4. Fixing ghost monitor issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Fixing ghost monitor issue: Hi, i have three monitors set up on my PC. Two are through the geforce card and one is via the onboard intel card. Every day now i constantly have to re-detect my monitors because it always changes to 4 monitors after i wake up the PC from sleep mode. Once i choose detect...
  5. touch screen issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    touch screen issue: dear all My windows 10 touch screen pc has problem with touch . IR touch is working but touched part is not working how to get rid of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-screen-issue/f1e53fbd-da8c-432a-84ff-ffc965f74fc3
  6. phantom (ghost)" touch

phantom (ghost)" touch: phantom (ghost)" touch input on the left side of my Aspire R14 R5-471T laptop screen. This input disrupt running applications and interfere with ability to use the device. Tried most online fix to no avail. Plse help...
  7. Home button Ghost Touch

Home button Ghost Touch: i have problem with my laptop my pc use home button by itself sometimes it keep selecting recycle bin in my top left corner and in youtube too please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-button-ghost-touch/642551e5-1ba0-41a4-ac1f-b525f4da99af
  8. Ghost touch touch screen Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ghost touch touch screen Windows 10: Yesterday my touch screen started acting as if someone was touching the middle of the screen repeatedly (like 10-15 times a second). I virtually disables my ability to use the mouse. I have cleaned the screen, rebooted, gone into device manager and updated the drivers,...
  9. HP touch screen issues

HP touch screen issues: My touch screen stopped working and the (HID touch screen) is no longer in the device manager. I have tried to update and trouble shoot with no luck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-touch-screen-issues/623a450a-5186-4a17-9fa0-74161c6f8677
  10. ASUS 550C Touch Screen Not working

ASUS 550C Touch Screen Not working: I am running windows 10 and I have tried several different steps on how to make my touch screen work again. Got them from forums and none of them worked (Device Management Troubleshooting, Control Panel, etc.). "HID-compliant touch screen" simply does not exist on the list...