Windows 10: How to fix the GSvr.exe high CPU usage problem in Windows 10

Discus and support How to fix the GSvr.exe high CPU usage problem in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Malicious software enters your computer system through various means, the most common of which […] This article How to fix the GSvr.exe high... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 21, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to fix the GSvr.exe high CPU usage problem in Windows 10

WinClub, Sep 21, 2020
  2. Rhaine C. Win User

Cpu usage high until i open task manager

Greetings,

I appreciate your swift response, if the above steps did not work no worries,since this is an open forum we can ask assistance from other community volunteers with their feedback and suggestion with this issue.

For the meantime you can try the steps mentioned in this links below.

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-windows-10-high-c...

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-wsappx-causing-hi...

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-service-host-diag...

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-high-disk-usage-b...

Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product
    advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

With Warm Regards,

Rhaine C., Sep 21, 2020
  3. Ege. Win User
    windows 10.exe high cpu usage

hey

yesterday i found that my cpu usage is so high and windows 10.exe is responsible for it. it uses %60 cpu constantly and when i try to execute, it starts again automatically. i tried windows deffender to scan but it couldnt find any malware etc. also when
    i diconnected from internet and killed windows 10.exe from task manager it is not coming back.

i hope you can find a sollution.

thank you inadvance

ps: i am using windows 10 64 bit.

4. lakonst Win User

lakonst, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

1. How to fix the GSvr.exe high CPU usage problem in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - fix GSvr exe

2. How to Fix Windows Driver Foundation High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Fix Windows Driver Foundation High CPU Usage: It seems this was installed with a recent Windows update on 6/28/23. I do not see it in Services console, how do I keep this from running? Thank you....
  3. Fix msedgewebview2.exe High CPU and Memory usage on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix msedgewebview2.exe High CPU and Memory usage on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]The ‘Details’ tab in the Task Manager enlists a large number of processes that run in the background of your PC. In Windows 11 is this one particular process named ‘msedgewebview2.exe’ which people are concerned is consuming too much unnecessary CPU memory and...
  4. Minecraft high cpu usage. fix?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft high cpu usage. fix?: So whenever I launch the game, my cpu spikes to 90%+, and does the same when creating a new world. I know this is not normal because it didn't do this in previous versions. So until this gets patched or someone can tell me how to fix it, I'm not going to play it, cause I...
  5. High CPU Usage cxuiusvc64.exe is the culprit

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High CPU Usage cxuiusvc64.exe is the culprit: Hi. Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.928) So my problems started a few days after the last update; 2021-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64 based Systems (KB5001330). I have Piriforms Speccy installed and it reports the cpu temp is around a constant temp in...
  6. Fix MPSigStub high CPU usage in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix MPSigStub high CPU usage in Windows 10: In Windows, you may often come across file names you never heard of and so, find them suspicious. However, not all of them should be dismissed as viruses or malware. Most of them are legitimate files necessary for some processes. One such instance is of MPSigStub.exe file. At...
  7. How to fix high CPU usage from audiodg.exe?

How to fix high CPU usage from audiodg.exe?: Hello community, I really can not get rid of this problem. Normally it takes between 7-10% of my CPU. When this problem occurs the back ground task "THXHelper" from Razer runs at the same time, which takes around 15% of my CPU. When i killTHXhelper the CPU-usage is added...
  8. unsual high cpu usage of regsvr32.exe

unsual high cpu usage of regsvr32.exe: hello everyone I'm having a bit of trouble with this application. Just recently my CPU has been mostly taken up by one instance of the above file continuously running. Now I have had a look in Task Manager and the following command lines are stated as below:-...
  9. Fix High CPU usage by IAStorDataSvc on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix High CPU usage by IAStorDataSvc on Windows 10: [ATTACH] If you are facing high CPU usage by IAStorDataSvc on Windows 10, then it’s because of Intel Rapid Storage Technology. It appears as a Service which may result in not only high CPU usage but also high memory and disk usage, [...] This post Fix High CPU usage by...
  10. Windows 10 High CPU usage Fix

Windows 10 High CPU usage Fix: Hi i'm writing here to post an answer to the Windows 10 High CPU issue that i found and also ask the Microsoft Team why does this occur so i can understand it. So to the answer; my CPU usage all of the sudden became high over the last few weeks, i'd tried to trouble shoot...