Windows 10: How to fix the problem of Skype not starting, I get the window message "The ordinal 345...

Discus and support How to fix the problem of Skype not starting, I get the window message "The ordinal 345... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi All, My name is Steve and I'm having problems starting/using Skype, I am using the latest version and my OS is Windows 10 Could someone give me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by StephenArlaud1, Sep 7, 2020.

1. How to fix the problem of Skype not starting, I get the window message "The ordinal 345...

Hi All,

My name is Steve and I'm having problems starting/using Skype, I am using the latest version and my OS is Windows 10

Could someone give me some advice on fixing this problem that appears in a window with the message below when I try to start Skype.

The ordinal 345 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program Files x86\Microsoft \Skype for desktop\Skype.exe

:)

StephenArlaud1, Sep 7, 2020
  2. H_ward Win User

Ordinal 345

Advice required on how to sort the following problem notice I get every time I start up Windows - whether from either Shutdown or Hibernate:

The ordinal 345 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Users\xx\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\StandaloneUpdater\OneDriveSetup.exe

H_ward, Sep 7, 2020
  3. bbinnard Win User
    Skype related error message

How to fix the problem of Skype not starting, I get the window message "The ordinal 345... [​IMG]

This window pops up when my system reboots and at other times too - it's not clear what triggers it. I've Googled the message and there are a few postings about it, but none of the suggested solutions fix the problem.

I've tried deleting Skype and reinstalling it - no help. The message occurs even after having deleted Skype and not reinstalling it.

My system is Win10/64 Ver 1809 Build 17763.134 and my Skype is the one from the MS Store Ver. 8.36.0.52.

bbinnard, Sep 7, 2020
  4. puma99dk| Win User

How to fix the problem of Skype not starting, I get the window message "The ordinal 345...

Skype video problem

mine started today and i updated yesterday to version 5.5.0.124 and i tried skype 5.6.0.110 i think it is today and that didn't work, but i had problems with 3DMark11 and Unigine Heaven Benchmark too so i have reinstalled my Windows 7 and hopefully that will fix all my problems, if not than i dunno what to do anymore.

it go fixed when i reinstalled Windows 7 ^^

puma99dk|, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

How to fix the problem of Skype not starting, I get the window message "The ordinal 345...

1. How to fix the problem of Skype not starting, I get the window message "The ordinal 345... - Similar Threads - fix problem Skype

2. Windows 10: Não foi possivel localizar número ordinal 345 Call Of Duty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10: Não foi possivel localizar número ordinal 345 Call Of Duty: Quando tento abrir o jogo, o windows mw wnvia essa mensagem, ja tentei fazer o SFC Scam mas nao resolveu. Não quero desistalar o jogo, ja atualizaei a versão do jogo, reparei, maas continua o erro;...
  3. Windows 10: Não foi possivel localizar número ordinal 345 Call Of Duty

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10: Não foi possivel localizar número ordinal 345 Call Of Duty: Quando tento abrir o jogo, o windows mw wnvia essa mensagem, ja tentei fazer o SFC Scam mas nao resolveu. Não quero desistalar o jogo, ja atualizaei a versão do jogo, reparei, maas continua o erro;...
  4. Windows 10: Não foi possivel localizar número ordinal 345 Call Of Duty

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Não foi possivel localizar número ordinal 345

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Não foi possivel localizar número ordinal 345: toda vez que tento abrir um arquivo de texto aparece esse erro quando tento abrir o paint aparece esse erroe toda vez que tento fazer um SFC /scannow obtenho acesso negado, mesmo estando em uma conta de administrador com plenas permissõese tenho que executar o prompt de...
  6. Não foi possivel localizar número ordinal 345

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Não foi possivel localizar número ordinal 345: toda vez que tento abrir um arquivo de texto aparece esse erro quando tento abrir o paint aparece esse erroe toda vez que tento fazer um SFC /scannow obtenho acesso negado, mesmo estando em uma conta de administrador com plenas permissõese tenho que executar o prompt de...
  7. Não foi possivel localizar número ordinal 345

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Teams not starting, I get the window message "The ordinal 345 could not be located in the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Teams not starting, I get the window message "The ordinal 345 could not be located in the...: Hi, My name is Daniel and I am facing an issue when I try to start my Teams desktop app in Windows 10 Error message is: The ordinal 345 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Users\yaodi.NORTHAMERICA\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Teams\current\Teams.exe...
  9. How to get rid of Skype.

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of Skype.: Since few days Skype has been displayed on the right of the task bar (see image), while I have not installed it.I I searched, I did not find it neither in the installed programs nor in msconfig How to get rid of it? Regards [img] 160263
  10. Weird Problem Message? How To Fix?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Weird Problem Message? How To Fix?: So recently I turned on my Laptop, and this message appeared, I have no idea what it means, can someone help me? It's really annoying since it appears EVERY time I turn my Laptop on. Plus, I would hate if my Laptop had a virus.[IMG]...