Windows 10: How to fix the problems shown in the Reliability Monitor report?

Discus and support How to fix the problems shown in the Reliability Monitor report? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Been having some problems for some time, namely, my laptop BSODs every night at about 1am while it's idle and I fell asleep after watching Youtube,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Solaris Invicti, Aug 10, 2020.

1. How to fix the problems shown in the Reliability Monitor report?

Been having some problems for some time, namely, my laptop BSODs every night at about 1am while it's idle and I fell asleep after watching Youtube, it's always the same scenario.

Other than that, I have a USB Hub that works fine most of the time, but restarts randomly several times throughout the day, sometimes whiles doing tasks and it stops and reactivates the other ports while doing so.

The Reliability Monitor shows me there's a hardware problem with the USB port, and also the BSOD times. It gives me codes, a list of .dmp and .xml files, but I have no idea what to do with this information.

Reporting to Microsoft does nothing, and upon trying to update the USB drivers, it finds nothing.

Any ideas of something I could do?

:)

Solaris Invicti, Aug 10, 2020

2. Reliability Monitor - View All Problem Reports Empty

Hi Ryan,

Windows update can reset your system settings and could've affected the information on your reliability monitor. To help us scan and fix your concern, we suggest that you run an sfc scan. Here are the steps on how to:

• Press Windows

How to fix the problems shown in the Reliability Monitor report? 5be689fe-c53f-45b9-85f5-44c8f2bae2b4.png
      key +
      X key.
    • Click Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type in sfc /scannow.
    • Press the Enter key.

Once done with the scan, try to re-launch your reliability monitor and check if information is now available. If the concern persist, you can restore from a system restore point by clicking this

link

Let us know if you need further assistance regarding your reliability monitor concern.

Darwin Dim, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Reliability Monitor - View All Problem Reports Empty

If the SFC scan and system restore didn't resolve your concern, then we proceed in resetting your Reliability monitor's database. Here are the steps on how to:

Disclaimer: In resetting the data base, any information that were initially recorded will be deleted and the Reliability Monitor may require 24 hours to generate a new set of historical data.

• Copy this text on a Notepad. It's a command to reset Reliability Monitor.
    reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Reliability Analysis\WMI" /v WMIEnable /T

REG_DWORD /D 1 /F

del /f /S /Q /A "%ProgramData%\Microsoft\RAC\PublishedData\*"

del /f /S /Q /A "%ProgramData%\Microsoft\RAC\StateData\*"

@Echo off

FOR /F "tokens=1,2*" %%V IN ('bcdedit')

DO SET adminTest=%%V

IF (%adminTest%)==(Access) goto noAdmin

for /F "tokens=*" %%G in ('wevtutil.exe el') DO (call :do_clear "%%G")

echo.

echo

goto theEnd

:do_clear

echo clearing %1

wevtutil.exe cl %1

goto :eof

:noAdmin

exit

2. Save and name the file as resetRM.bat

3. Right-click and select Open. If prompted for a UAC, then click Yes.

Note: You must be the admin of your Windows to open the file.

4. Once you select Open, you'll see a set of commands running inside

the command prompt to reset Reliability Monitor.

If in case you don't find Reliability Monitor in a reset condition, then repeat the steps 3 & 4. Reboot your device and this time it should reset the Reliability Monitor.

Once done with the steps, allow 24 hours and relaunch the reliability monitor. Check if your concern persists.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Aug 10, 2020
  4. Jessen P Win User

How to fix the problems shown in the Reliability Monitor report?

Cortana Error in Reliability Monitor

Hi,

I appreciate you for trying some steps in order to get the issue fixed.

If you don't find any error with Cortana, and the issue is only with reliability monitor projecting an error with Cortana. I would then request you to perform DISM and check if the issue is removed.

• Press Windows key, and type CMD in search. Right click on CMD and click on Run as administrator.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Please revert if you face any issues with reliability monitor.

Jessen P, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

How to fix the problems shown in the Reliability Monitor report?

1. How to fix the problems shown in the Reliability Monitor report? - Similar Threads - fix problems shown

2. Reliability Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reliability Monitor: Why new version of Windows 10 I am currently on Windows 10 v21H1 Build 19043.1023 removed the Reliability Analysis Component task from Task Scheduler Library... which keeps record of every critical events and informational events?...
  3. Reliability Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reliability Monitor: Why new version of Windows 10 I am currently on Windows 10 v21H1 Build 19043.1023 removed the Reliability Analysis Component task from Task Scheduler Library... which keeps record of every critical events and informational events?...
  4. Reliability Monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reliability Monitor: I've noticed that the Reliability Monitor has been acting a bit weird. For one thing, it takes longer than it used to to show the results. Not a long time by any means, but definitely a bit of a longer wait. The strange part is that critical errors such as Hardware Errors...
  5. Reliability monitor

Reliability monitor: Reliability monitor shows unsuccessful application installation every 15 minutes Windows Installer installed the product. Product Name: Core. Product Version: 1.1.226. Product Language: 1033. Manufacturer: Webroot. Installation success or error status: 1603...
  6. How to fix the problems shown in the Reliability Monitor report?

How to fix the problems shown in the Reliability Monitor report?: Been having some problems for some time, namely, my laptop BSODs every night at about 1am while it's idle and I fell asleep after watching Youtube, it's always the same scenario. Other than that, I have a USB Hub that works fine most of the time, but restarts randomly...
  7. How to fix the problems shown in the Reliability Monitor report?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to fix the problems shown in the Reliability Monitor report?: Been having some problems for some time, namely, my laptop BSODs every night at about 1am while it's idle and I fell asleep after watching Youtube, it's always the same scenario. Other than that, I have a USB Hub that works fine most of the time, but restarts randomly...
  8. How to fix the problems shown in the Reliability Monitor report?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to fix the problems shown in the Reliability Monitor report?: Been having some problems for some time, namely, my laptop BSODs every night at about 1am while it's idle and I fell asleep watching Youtube, it's always the same scenario. Other than that, I have a USB Hub that works fine most of the day, but restarts randomly several times...
  9. Reliability Report Monitor

Reliability Report Monitor: Updated this week, can't access programs that used to work! Crashes with no error code, just exits back to the desktop! Any ideas, trying to use Exiftool and Gui for Exiftool for reading exif from photos. [ATTACH]...
  10. Report from Reliability Monitor - 3 items stopped working. Taskbar problems, Class not...

Report from Reliability Monitor - 3 items stopped working. Taskbar problems, Class not...: Hi Guys I am having problems out of no where. I am using Windows home 10. The start button, search and taskbar icons not working. Microsoft edge not working. I have tried many different things such as restarting windows, doing sfc scan. I checked the Report from...